Massive Spoiler Thread

Genshie

Re: Massive Spoiler Thread

Post by Genshie »

|<!73 wrote:Nice someone with a memory. What he means is this:  http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5907/554180.jpg
Actually I was referring to the clips where Aika explodes and so does her stuff animal, Aura seems to vanish after the colorful AIDA gets close/touches her. But yeah I was referring with JEBUS part to the bonus material.

@AuraTwilight: Well if Aika did take Aura down then that was the most anti-climatic death scene I have ever seen a boss do. I demand an explosion of mass proportions! This is after all the goddess of THE WORLD + anti excistance as one being we are talking about here!

@Tolby: If that is a statue it is the most clear thinly shaded statue I have ever seen. If anything it looks like Aura is standing in a park/garden of some sort. Statues would be shaded in more.

@Zaseo (cause someone needs to say it): S@1*!!! (edit for content) It is not cute nor is it funny how you are posting BLASPHEMY about Aura. In other kinder words what my previous sentence is basically saying: Dude just say Aura.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Do you mean transparency?

Maybe. Though maybe its just the way the picture looks. Not too incredibly clear. Maybe its drawn that way on purpose to tease. Hell, it could be a hologram. This is a video game. Though this version of The World doesn't seem like it would have something like that. I have no problem with myself being wrong, but there could be more to the picture than just "Oh, it Aura". Especially considering how LiNK ends.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Why the hell do people keep saying Aura fused with Cubia?
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Probably because of the thing with three heads...? It's an understandable mistake for someone who hasn't played the game...
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Advent_Winter wrote:Why the hell do people keep saying Aura fused with Cubia?
Did you see Aura's "Death Queen" form? A bunch of Cubia-looking snake tentacles are coming from under her dress.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

I've seen the entire battle yes, but...Still, even if this is //Link, if you've been a fan of the series for quite some time, Aura fusing with Cubia just seems...Retarded. :/
Genshie

Post by Genshie »

Advent_Winter wrote:I've seen the entire battle yes, but...Still, even if this is //Link, if you've been a fan of the series for quite some time, Aura fusing with Cubia just seems...Retarded. :/
Well dude face it that is what pretty much happened. Doesn't anything normally touched by CC end up turning into Cubia anyway? Example: .hack//G.U.+: Kazumi tried to become basically a clone of Aura by using power and influence of Cubia and eventually was taken control by Cubia himself. You can imply the same theme in this case Geist used Tokio to capture Aura, that eventually failed with him be smooshed by his own creation which not to much longer Aura burst out of her little cage/egg which was influenced by what Geist doings/project.

@AT: IT'S A TRAP!!!!

@Gyppy:(How is it a mistake calling her that? They didn't really specify anyway, like most things dealing with Aura) I have played the game, thank you. I know what happens. Aura was influenced and pissed off by all the evil **** going on around her while she was captured.

Okay I am done screwing with this post.
Heighth

Post by Heighth »

Genshie wrote:
|<!73 wrote:Nice someone with a memory. What he means is this:  http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5907/554180.jpg
Actually I was referring to the clips where Aika explodes and so does her stuff animal, Aura seems to vanish after the colorful AIDA gets close/touches her. But yeah I was referring with JEBUS part to the bonus material.

@AuraTwilight: Well if Aika did take Aura down then that was the most anti-climatic death scene I have ever seen a boss do. I demand an explosion of mass proportions! This is after all the goddess of THE WORLD + anti excistance as one being we are talking about here!

On the whole explosion thing, .hack needs cooler explo/implo type stuff. Ever seen Ben 10: The movie. Coolest explosion ever.
Genshie

Post by Genshie »

Heighth wrote:
Genshie wrote:

On the whole explosion thing, .hack needs cooler explo/implo type stuff. Ever seen Ben 10: The movie. Coolest explosion ever.
Well the main reason I said that is because you think if you just killed (we don't know that)/defeated a god they would go out with, no pun intended, a BIG BANG!
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

Advent_Winter wrote:I've seen the entire battle yes, but...Still, even if this is //Link, if you've been a fan of the series for quite some time, Aura fusing with Cubia just seems...Retarded. :/
Hey, hey, hey, hey, look at THIS:
Advent_Winter wrote:this is //Link
I think this explains people's expectations and WHY they think Aura and Cubia fused... it's not a huge stretch when you see them lurve tentacles from under her dress and REMEMBER WHICH PART OF THE SERIES YOU'RE PLAYING.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Hmm that's strange wasn't it the virus created by Amagi that did that? Edit: (Points at Gemcrim's avatar out of curiousity, what be that?)
Last edited by |<!73 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

It was, last I checked. They're just saying that people for whatever reason THINK there was a fusion between Cubia and Aura, last time I checked, it's not (IF THIS CHANGED SOMEONE INFORM ME). But with the **** .hack Link has fed us I say that if that actually happened it's not a huge stretch to imagine.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

I see. Also did anyone figure out what happened with the G.U.+ scenario. I know Kazumi appears by voice but nothing after that...?
Genshie

Post by Genshie »

Gemcrim wrote:It was, last I checked. They're just saying that people for whatever reason THINK there was a fusion between Cubia and Aura, last time I checked, it's not (IF THIS CHANGED SOMEONE INFORM ME). But with the **** .hack Link has fed us I say that if that actually happened it's not a huge stretch to imagine.
Like I said previously CC and Cubia go hand in hand. I wouldn't be surprised if the virus did have some involvement with the Cubia.

Also @|<!73: No you just see the memory and hear the voice.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Genshie wrote: Like I said previously CC and Cubia go hand in hand.
Why?
Genshie

Post by Genshie »

Kazumi of .hack//G.U. + plus brought Cubia around, in the original dot hack games I believe LIOS caused more problems than he solved which allowed Cubia to run around alot longer than he would have if LIOS didn't mess with Kite in the .hack//Mutation, CC constantly trying to find ways to control the 8 phases, and create/control their very own Ultimate A.I. . Even though some of CC's actions where not directly involved with Cubia I believe they ended up only helping Cubia in the long run of things. Heck CC is practically the root of all the problems in Dot Hack.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

They're also the root of all it's good things.

But seriously, it's unfair to give them this much credit. The real cause of all The World's problems is Morganna. CC Corp is just running a business, and if it weren't for Morganna mucking **** up and drawing CC Corp's attention to the Vagrant AI's, they'd probably have been left alone.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Whoa, whoa, whoa. So out of the entire series, who was the "actual" threat here?

CC. Corp? Morganna? Cubia? Aura herself?

There are a vauge, yet good amount of antagonists here, most of which were just A.I.'s, that all seemed to have some major threat towards the safety of the players in the game, and the real world as well.

As far as I'm concerned, Morganna went dormant after that dramatic conclusion of the first four games. We've never actually seen her go nuts outside of R:1. R:2 was just a mess, concerning A.I.D.A. and Cubia's revival due to the Rebirth and existance of Haseo's Xth form, almost triggering a global nuclear meltdown. Despite CC. Corp trying to save their own asses, they were willing to sacrifice a few teenagers, children, and adults and such for the sake of keeping their wallets fat, and the real world from not ending. I'm not too sure about R:X, mainly because //Link confuses the hell out of me, but seriously, who were we really fighting against here throughout this entire saga?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, there's no single, umbrella antagonist for the entire series, but ultimately, everything that happened is pretty much Morganna's fault.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Morganna was an inevitability, at least in my opinion. The main person would be Harald, he knew what the game was capable of Epitaph of Twilight showed us that. Whatever equation. he introduced into the system it would have been wise to do something about it. CC Corp does take a lot of blunder though, even when doing the right thing. That goes for R:1, R:2 and R:X. More specifically I'm pointing at Amagi. Source wise it all points to Aura.