Design Works

A.R.T

Re: Design Works

Post by A.R.T »

Bah. Fanservice my butt. They have yet to show off any of the cool beast characters...Tabby is a catgirl, SURE, but to me, she's pretty much typical catgirl. Sophora hardly got any lines in G.U., Mia's dead, and Sirius is not even confirmed as playable. I need my Tenrawr...it's the whole deciding factor of me playing LINK. I have a PSP for LINK now...but there's that crucial element missing.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Well if it ain't lolirose.
renadeles

Post by renadeles »

Advent_Winter wrote:Tokio on the other hand, dreamed of becoming a hero, but he never had a chance. After hearing the stories about Kite, Haseo, and others from the shop keeper, it just excited him even more. Now, Tokio has that chance to live that dream.
............Soooooo, he's like Shugo? :lol: Sorry, had to make the comment even if I am more towards the optimistic end when it comes to Tokio.

I... like this pic of 'Rose and I'm not quite sure why o.O The art style is very odd, and they are very much stick people, but something about 'Rose's smile I like. Tsukasa is also as cute as ever.

Couldn't stand 3rd form for Haseo, I prefer his Xth one personally though 1st is okay.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Yea, aside from that one random hair section thats sticking out I like her face/hair. Reminds me of Another Birth Akira or something. Its just shes 26 now, not 6. You're suppose to add 10 years, not take them away. Yea, I realize its her game character and I know what the final product looks like, just saying.

Far as Haseo's forms. 1 was ok, just he looked like a stripper or something. Lanky too. Loved his second form. Might be my favorite. Xth form rivals it. Love the shirt, the color and general feel of his Xth form, but didn't like that giant collar rail or whatever.

Hated b-st and 3rd form. I understand what they represent so I don't mind their existences, but just don't like the look personally.

Edit: Mimiru is up now.

Edit2: Looks like I'm late on this one.

I'm loving her ponytail. I noticed it before, but if this is about discussing the design. Though she reminds me of a female Silabus now. Or maybe I should just say Silabus.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

I quite like Mimiru's new design; the ponytail is cool.

And I think with BlackRose they were trying to give her a more sporty look? It would make sense, given her athletic past.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Mimiru (For Page):

Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

she looks shorter and younger, than in //SIGN
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

As far as designs I think Balmung he badass. I like Mimiru's Xth form look.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Fluegel is up bump. Nothing special, disappointed.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

I disagree. The glowing cybernetic look actually suits him. They should have kept that instead. THAT is disappointing.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I agree, he looks more G.U.-y. Which makes sense since that's Hosokawa's biggest contribution to .hack's art. He still looks cool in the final, but I'm attached to this style...

Anyway, as opposed to to returning characters, the original characters' "design plans" are probably more or less their original concept art. It's a little more meaningful since that means this picture is where Fluegel came from.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Yea, I liked the little glow, as well as the added yellow lines to his legs. Just overall I don't like Fluegal's design. Though I think it has to do with this face, hair and villianess. Put that jacket on someone else and it would be awesome. And monocles are always cool. So I guess its just I don't like him.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

I've always liked Fluegel's design. In the Design Works image, he actually comes off kind of brooding, mysterious, etc. I like it.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Hmm people stopped posting for the page? Fluegel (Page):

KaotinShadows

Post by KaotinShadows »

Tolby

Post by Tolby »

They better start shelling these out faster. Little over two weeks left.

He looks like a monkey. Crazy arms.
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

This is probably old news, but this place has more pictures too~ http://www.rpgamer.com/games/hack/hackl ... 309-1.html

found it on google in like a minute but some of those outfits were new to me XD' Kinda cute too..
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Looks like he got edited by Disney.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:Looks like he got edited by Disney.

Yea seriously, what the hell happened to him? Where is the rest of him?
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

MizuTakishima wrote:This is probably old news, but this place has more pictures too~ http://www.rpgamer.com/games/hack/hackl ... 309-1.html

found it on google in like a minute but some of those outfits were new to me XD' Kinda cute too..
This is a different type of art/pictures though.