.hack link and .hack/gu

the_pkk_haseo

.hack link and .hack/gu

Post by the_pkk_haseo »

hey ppl does it ever cross ur mind if the .hack link would be like .hack/gu at all with all the avatars i think if u create ur character u should also create ur avatar or at least choose ur avatar!
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: .hack link and .hack/gu

Post by AuraTwilight »

You're not getting an avatar and you don't get to make your character. Have you even seen a picture of .hack//Link?
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

The only thing that even sparks the idea of anything related about avatars is the avatar space backgrounds during special attacks. Despite that and returning characters from G.U., that's pretty much the only connection between //Link and //G.U. thus far.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

That and the fact that Haseo has totally went back to his emo-bitchy self, but on a whole new level and with a tricked out right arm >>
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Keyaki wrote:on a whole new level and with a tricked out right arm >>
Dangit, that instantly made me think of Nero and DMC4. I guess i'm hopeless now D8' lol

But whatever. The idea you said once crossed my mind while spacing about The World MMO in some random day, but seconds later i thought of how stupid it would be to have over 9000 Skeith's all over so i screwed my own idea. And as of LINK, i never ever thought you could choose your character, so i never thought about it, and i don't see it as anything that could possibly happen in LINK....at best, you'll be able to use Avatar's powers somehow, but that's it and you would be unable to choose them yourself (it would happen story-wise).
Sophora

Post by Sophora »

Keyaki wrote:That and the fact that Haseo has totally went back to his emo-bitchy self, but on a whole new level and with a tricked out right arm >>
Hes better that way.
Hes also not "Emo".
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Sophora wrote:
Keyaki wrote:That and the fact that Haseo has totally went back to his emo-bitchy self, but on a whole new level and with a tricked out right arm >>

Hes also not "Emo".
Jeez, I don't mean "Emo" as crying for no reason, wearing black Emo >>

I meant Emo as always hostile and cold to others even ppl who try to help him all b/c he wants to save someone that never gave a rats ass about him.
Sophora

Post by Sophora »

Keyaki wrote:
Sophora wrote:

Hes also not "Emo".

I meant Emo as always hostile and cold to others even ppl who try to help him all b/c he wants to save someone that never gave a rats ass about him.
Wow, what temper you have.
Hes not a ***** emo, period.

So go **** yourself, asshole.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Sophora wrote:
Keyaki wrote:
Hes also not "Emo".

Wow, what temper you have.
Hes not a ***** emo, period.

So go **** yourself, asshole.
Wtf is your problem?

What the hell did i do? All I said was that he wasn't emo has you think, and yes he was "emo" in the beginning, unless you haven't played Vol1 or watched ROOTS, . You say he wasn't emo at all when a whole lot of us say he was >>

I dunno what the f*ck is your problem, but I'm not trying to pick a fight so you better calm down b/c i didn't do or say anything to to make you reply like this........until now f*ck head >>
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Darn, what a good quality of members we're getting lately. Smart, sincere, and overall mature and NEVER contradicting themselves or doing the very same exact thing they're blaming on others, especially things that never happened as they said.

Oh well. Good thing this site is still awesome :P
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

lol sophora went "Emo". see he does understand
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Sophora has already been banned. There's no need to comment further on the matter.
Azure Flame Knight

Post by Azure Flame Knight »

Haseo was an Emo mainly because he was always carrying on about Shino ... or Ovan ... or Tri-Edge however he finally let up on the emo stuff when Shino came back but he still cries about Ovan
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

No he doesn't, at the end of Redemption he was confident that he'd comeback, which he did.
knator22

Post by knator22 »

hello im new in this forum

i think the idea of having avatars in an online "the wolrd" game wouldnt be screwed, if avatars would only be used un pvp