I wonder...

Xeffa

I wonder...

Post by Xeffa »

I haven't been able to get much information about Link. But im wondering, does Link possibly have multiplayer?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: I wonder...

Post by TheSorrow »

We don't know what LINK is going to have at all yet, but to answer your question directly, yes, it is possible that LINK will have multiplayer features, as the PSP allows that. And it'll be quite fair for it to allow multiplayer gameplay, since it's supposedly the last .Hack game and almost every fan has wished to play the games "online", but we'll just have to wait and see.
Xeffa

Post by Xeffa »

Hmm, I see... Thanks Sorrow! :-D
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

i thought it was confirmed that the online feature was the card game?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

emptyazureskies wrote:i thought it was confirmed that the online feature was the card game?
...When did they even confirm there was a card game? o-O
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

I wonder if there will be Story-mode Co-op. That would be nice.^^ But if were getting another type of Crimson VS type extra in //Link, it'll just be a waste. I'll admit, it was a nice little add-on in G.U., but it got boring very quickly. No card games please.-_-
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Yeah, i agree. I did enjoy Crimson VS and it wasn't boring for me, but i don't see a reason why it would be back in LINK :/ I'm not sure how Co-Op in Story would work, though it would be very nice if at least in some quests your partner could be controlled by another player (in which case, everyone would love to be the partner because they'd have full control of characters like BlackRose, Midori, Albireo, and every other possible character XD). But if there's going to be a multiplayer feature and if Tokio has access to lots of different weapons and abilities, then there MUST be an Arena to fight against others. If they allow the game to have that and don't mess up better chances as they did in GU, and i'll officially love LINK regardless of everything else.
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

wasn't it in that trailer... not that it matters.... i just want to see it when its released locally
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

The "trailer" only told us that there is something called Cross Rengeki and that BlackRose throws Tokio against the enemy ._.

And before that, we'd have to wait until it's released in Japan, which, at the earliest, it seems that it'll happen by the end of the year.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It was Mimiru, actually!