Schicksal information/therioes

twinbladePker

Schicksal information/therioes

Post by twinbladePker »

So far ive not been impressed with //Link and have belive it wont live up to //IMOQ and //GU
however i recently finished watching //Triliogy and heard Yata mention this guild Schicksal and found out their apprantly going to play an importent role in the new seires.This got me intrested. Does anyone know anything about them, who they are?
_Tri-edge_

Re: Schicksal information/therioes

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

and heard Yata mention this guild Schicksal and found out their apprantly going to play an importent role in the new seires.
Whoa. If you mean the mysterious man from the computer, I highly doubt it's Yata.

Also, a member on here has thought up an interesting theory.
More likely, Schicksal is only responsible for things post-RA Plan, as it seems super obvious that Jyotaro Amagi is there leader. Also notice that there are eight members of Schicksal...eight Epitaphs...eight original Chosen Ones for the RA Plan. Seven of those original eight went into a coma, and only one Schiksal member has been recognized offline, and she seems determined to save someone.

THEORY! They're the f*cking original Chosen Ones from the RA Plan, and are in a Tsukasa-like state, and, depending on the individual member, want the Akashic Records to either wake up, or become gods of the virtual world they're forced to reside in. The conscious Schicksal member, whatsherface, was the original Tarvos.
Quoted from AuraTwilight.