Do you Think??

Do You Think It Will Have Online, or DLC?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:43 pm

DLC
5%
25%
Both
10%
Neather
60%
Why Bother
No votes

Total votes: 20

shugo100

Do you Think??

Post by shugo100 »

Do you think this game will have online like inferstructure or something, or maby downloadable content?? what do you guys think??
Zered

Re: Do you Think??

Post by Zered »

Considering that around 95%(or more) of psp games dont have downloadable content, im going with a "no" there.

Online play? I seriously doubt it. If anything there might be a tacked on 2-player mode or mini game.

Both? Hell no.

Neither? Yup, that's my vote.

BTW, what's the purpose of being able to vote 4 times(especially when there's only 5 options)?
Being able to vote for almost everything is kinda pointless.
Last edited by Zered on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

lol "Neather"
But i choose that option as well. This is for PSP, not for PS3, so the chance of downloadable content are very low and i'm not sure of how well it would work out (as in, what DLC there would be). And though you can use a PSP for browsing the interwebz i really doubt there will be online play, but i do consider (and would very much like) a multiplayer/2-player gameplay, both for being team members in some quest or random area (and it would help us understand why there are only 2 party members in this game as opposed to 3 in the others), and for fighting against each other, and i could really ramble about how awesome this would be and what features could come into effect.
Lukar82394
Location: Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground (Hulle Granz Cathedral)

Post by Lukar82394 »

DLC? No.

However, I do think that Link will have some form of multiplayer, so I voted for online play.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

well, CC Corp did say that they were gonna have free DLC, but i highly doubt anything .Hack-related, epsically for this failure of a .Hack game.

And its Neither not Neather>>
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

CC2 already sells a PSP game that is entirely DLC (the Silent Bomber port), so now that they've gotten the ball rolling with add-on DLC I don't see why they'd suddenly quit. They odds of them doing at least one of the two are pretty high. I mean, the damned thing is called Link...
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Kuukai wrote:CC2 already sells a PSP game that is entirely DLC (the Silent Bomber port), so now that they've gotten the ball rolling with add-on DLC I don't see why they'd suddenly quit. They odds of them doing at least one of the two are pretty high. I mean, the damned thing is called Link...
what do you mean?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

That he has proof of the PSP using alot of DLC, and, since the game is called "Link" after all, then there will be some sort of link involving DLC and/or online gameplay.

My opinions now remain in "standby" until new annoucements.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Yes, since "Link" is not just the title but also the overall theme of everything, the switch to PSP sounds like it has to be more than just a coincidence. It's a little disheartening that they haven't mentioned anything like that yet, but remember Avatar Battles and other gameplay systems were kept secret for a while after G.U. was announced.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Kuukai wrote:Yes, since "Link" is not just the title but also the overall theme of everything, the switch to PSP sounds like it has to be more than just a coincidence. It's a little disheartening that they haven't mentioned anything like that yet, but remember Avatar Battles and other gameplay systems were kept secret for a while after G.U. was announced.

eh, I always thought they just switched to the PSP to keep it close to the installment as possible, since R:X is a portable version of the game, "thought why not the same thing"
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Well, R:2 used a portable Wii-like system, and G.U. wasn't on that...
Lukar82394

Post by Lukar82394 »

Keyaki wrote:well, CC Corp did say that they were gonna have free DLC, but i highly doubt anything .Hack-related, epsically for this failure of a .Hack game.

Nobody knows if it'll be a failure yet- we'll have to wait for it to be released so that we can actually play it and see if it's any good.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Lukar82394 wrote:
Keyaki wrote:well, CC Corp did say that they were gonna have free DLC, but i highly doubt anything .Hack-related, epsically for this failure of a .Hack game.

Nobody knows if it'll be a failure yet- we'll have to wait for it to be released so that we can actually play it and see if it's any good.

sorry, I meant the manga

off-topic

Kuukai wrote:Image
Well, R:2 used a portable Wii-like system, and G.U. wasn't on that...
yea....thats true......

The M2D thought seemed similar to the P-COM since you see in the News Capture, people playing R:2 ( I assume) in the park and in a cafe
Lukar82394

Post by Lukar82394 »

Keyaki wrote:
Lukar82394 wrote:

sorry, I meant the manga
Oh. xD
Midori

Post by Midori »

Considering Fragment never even made it to the U.S. I'm going ot have to say it'll have none of those.
Kite_DH

Post by Kite_DH »

online mode would be awesome
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Midori wrote:Considering Fragment never even made it to the U.S. I'm going ot have to say it'll have none of those.
They needed to run a server for that. For the PSP they wouldn't...