and HP and MP on %?

mmmm... want to see the trailer <.<
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Pics from Famitsu

Post by TheSorrow »

...Until now i never noticed the infinite symbols both Tokio and Saika have o-o

Gameplay sure looks fun, i hope it's more interactive than GU was. Sure, you had spiffy skills and everything, but everything was done by merely pressing R1 and a random button.
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

Great finding! Anyway, I think the graphics are not very good because of all the characters they are bringing to the game, not to mention that they are probably trying to make a story of considerable lenght.
Talc Moirae

Post by Talc Moirae »

TheSorrow wrote:...Until now i never noticed the infinite symbols both Tokio and Saika have o-o
When I first noticed it, I presumed they just slapped a sticker on their sleeve. Either that, or high school uniform designs are taking a turn for the strange.

Anyways.
The graphics look choppy for something that's on the PSP. Also, I was really looking forward to nice cinematic cutscenes rather then the clips of manga presented.
Just a personal preference though. If I want to read a manga, I'll go to the bookstore and read it.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

TheSorrow wrote:...Until now i never noticed the infinite symbols both Tokio and Saika have o-o
I didn't either, actually, but looking at the manga they apparently go to some sort of infinity school...

Something else that I noticed about her while reading the print version of the article is that apparently her name is Ayaka again. Either that or that dreaded typo from the manga has returned. "Panzer Ayaka" certainly doesn't have as nice a ring to it, but for some reason I never got used to calling her Saika...
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Never noticed? Its been there since the first... Anyway the picture here are clear, I think I can finally tell what the dual swords look like. In Tokio's right hand is the sword from the title and in his left hand is Kite's first weapon. I can tell by following the outline on the weapon from the previous scans in the magazine where he and Haseo are placing their weapons together. Its in the dark image with the purple background. Before it looked darker to me. Also Saika's name has been switched around a few times, however if I look at the link for her link's on the LINK site her name is still Saika. Though it could be a change for the story. http://www.cc2.co.jp/hack_link/tokio/img/saika_19.gif

EDIT - Image in the lower right: http://www.luperry.com/files/images/IMG_2521_2.JPG
Akasu

Post by Akasu »

Its in the dark image with the purple background
Which looks like Avatar space! :shock:
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

I didn't either, actually, but looking at the manga they apparently go to some sort of infinity school...
Infinity school?

Anyways, that R:x catridge looks like a black cell phone
The graphics look choppy for something that's on the PSP.
Games like that , their graphics always seem choppy from my perspective :/, but thats just me
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Akasu wrote:
Its in the dark image with the purple background
Which looks like Avatar space! :shock:
So very true. Would that mean that avatars will be back as well?
Infinity school?
It seems like both Tokio and Saika have those symbols because of the school uniforms, and those people close to them have the same uniform as Tokio and with the same symbol...so yeah, "infinity school" as in the school logo is that symbol. More than having a meaning behind, i think it's just some funny little thing.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Fanwank time! The infinity school uniform is part of their false memories. Really, the infinity symbols mark them both as prototypes for Amagi's vision of the Ultimate AI, born of the RA Plan! The game will conclude with them needing to restore the world as Digital Adam and Eve, resulting in an interactive hentai sequence that allows them to conceive and give birth to the new Ultimate AI, since Aura is a lazy ****.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

AuraTwilight wrote:Fanwank time! The infinity school uniform is part of their false memories. Really, the infinity symbols mark them both as prototypes for Amagi's vision of the Ultimate AI, born of the RA Plan! The game will conclude with them needing to restore the world as Digital Adam and Eve, resulting in an interactive hentai sequence that allows them to conceive and give birth to the new Ultimate AI, since Aura is a lazy ****.
..........disturbing
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

The game will conclude with them needing to restore the world as Digital Adam and Eve, resulting in an interactive hentai sequence that allows them to conceive and give birth to the new Ultimate AI
GREAT!
....Too bad it must be Tokio though D: I don't mind Saika since those panty shots are convincing enough, but...Tokio D8
Maakasu

Post by Maakasu »

Awesome!!!

I think it looks more like a psp game than a DS game, personaly. And of course the Grahpics aren't Great. Its a PSP game what do you expect, alot of handhelds don't bother going that far in terms of grahpics, but they look fine to me. You can make out their faces and details. That enough. Rather than them look blocky and face almost blank. By most RPG standards on psp. This one is pretty good. Also besides, Graphics isn't everything. Their nice to have though XD. The gameplay is probly going to either be almost the same as G.U. (Which I don't mind) Or better!

I hope what ever story their planing to put in. Is a long and intresting one to tell. .HACK// RULES! Waiting is killing me.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

I'm just waiting for two things.

1.) Screenshots showing us how Data Drain will look.

2.) Blackrose confirmed as a returning playable character.
Maakasu

Post by Maakasu »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:

2.) Blackrose confirmed as a returning playable character.
BLACKROSE RULES!!!!! I HOPE SHES A USEABLE CHARACTER. IF NOT THAT ATLEAST TO RETURN AS ONE OF THOSE 100+ CHARACTERS
|<!73

Re: Pics from Dengeki

Post by |<!73 »

Here are some pictures from Dengki. There are a few more than the number on Famitsu. I figure it was better to post here than to make a new topic. They have character images.

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/134/134242/
Last edited by |<!73 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

wait did I just see Macha in one of those screenshots?

EDIT:

Also why is AK's hair longer?
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

You did, though I figured that was common knowledge by now. Azure Flame Kite's hair is probably based on that image of Kite at the end of XXXX. The one for the Chap Cop Incident with On Fire written above. Also here is the image I was talking about before. It has a dark background and shows Tokio holding Kite's original weapon.

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Avatar Space indeed, and Kite's weapon indeed or at least a very similar dual sword...but is that supposed to be a music symbol thing in the subtitles? As if they were singing or something?
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

I swear. It looks just like Avatar space from G.U. Guess Akasu was right.
Good find with the other site |<!73. I smell a fresh batch of new avatars.

Look closely at Tokio's weapons though. I think he's holding a dagger AND his sword at the same time. Was that even possible to use different class weapons at the same time?