New Channel Link

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: New Channel Link

Post by TheSorrow »

Any new changes on it apart of the silhouettes?
It was pretty much obvious who those were, they had the very same outlines as in the scans.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

There is an announcement about the magazine release for Dengeki. It has a few images of .hack//Link so there is probably a little more info.
Lukar82394
Location: Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground (Hulle Granz Cathedral)

Post by Lukar82394 »

Kuukai wrote:It take it to pretty much confirm the EU is getting Link, otherwise why would they take the time to draw that in? So rejoice!!

It's just talking about the January 30th issue of Famitsu, which was the one with the article about Link. Japanese cover dates have a nasty habit of being complete lies, Famitsu officially goes on sale two weeks before the date printed on the cover...
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you... If G.U. was any indication, they're "ignoring" Europe at the moment. Then again, I remember hearing somewhere that they licensed TRILOGY for a European release, so maybe we can hope for a EU release of Link.
k-su

Post by k-su »

Channel Site Updated finally. There's an Introduction, Character, and Movie section. There's information in the Intro section, but whether its new or not is to be seen. The other two sections have nothing new to offer, just the pictures of the characters and the teaser, i believe.

http://www.hack.channel.or.jp/link/
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Nothing new really, it's everything we've seen before but in Flash... It reiterates that it's the final chapter of .hack though...