Weapon and Character classes.

fepkk

Re: Weapon and Character classes.

Post by fepkk »

|<!73 wrote:*Points to the post above you* The timing between them is pretty close. I think Tokio's weapon has something to do with the dual thing. It has a similar design so I was thinking it originated from that somehow.
Oh sorry. I didn' see that. Anyway, I think you might be right but.... I have to ask: why is there a broad sword(or sword, I don't know) symbol in the title if he can change its weapon form or simply change weapons? I mean, the sword that Tokio is seen using in the images is the same one of the title (at least, I think).
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Maybe because, in the case his weapon does change forms, that one form is the most important one or one that serves as a key plot of something?
I doubt he can change the weapon's form, but i like the idea that he can temporary "borrow" weapons and use them as his own class. Those dual swords we've seen him use are quite similar to Kite's, so maybe he just borrowed them from him, and the "LINK sword" is his main weapon that he has yet to master and all.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but after studying the screenshots at better quality, I noticed the command on the right of the screen in the gameplay screenshots showing a picture of what I think is Tokio's Sword, with the Square button. As of now, I think Tokio can only use two weapons, and his Sword can't be replaced.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Well, i don't mind that, and that seems quite cool. And i can only begin to imagine the wonders of Tokio using his sword alongside any other kind of weapon going from staves to guns...friggin Mega-Multi Weapon.
But now, if he can't either have another weapon but a single dual sword or doesn't have a wider range of weapons than Haseo, then that will be boring D:
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

Hummm... considering the images, there is also the possibility that he could have created them. Consequently, they would have the same design? I am saying this because of the poem:

"[...]All the phenomena that envelop this world
Lie within your heart.

Even when something seems to be right before your eyes,
It exists inside you.[...]"
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Therefore, it's all a dream.

Pishaw.
Riouki_Myssaki

Post by Riouki_Myssaki »

even though the characters have classes not used in the last game, I wonder if the classes are just as original as the ones used in the games. Maybe blademaster could be swordsman? or heavy axeman chould be Axer? Something like that?