So.....

Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: So.....

Post by Kuukai »

They're both lower limits, especially the 100. The "last installment" thing isn't really a rumor, it was in the article and CC2 hasn't ever said that before.
twinbladePker

Post by twinbladePker »

So far im not sure im going to like //LINK
it just dosent seem quiality enough to be a canon,personally I dont mind it being on the psp its just mostly the story and characters.
1.Tokio seems like an idiot
2.Their bringing back too many old chacacters including ones who shouldent be back like tsukassa
3.Tokio somehow enters [The World] with a magic disc (wtf digimon much?)
4.Cutscenes are replaced with manga slides
if it dosent work out then //Link wont be a canon imo.
XxDarKitexX

Post by XxDarKitexX »

im happy to see a .Hack on psp. now in stead of having to wait to get home to play it when it comes out i can just throw it in my PSP and start playing none stop... :D
Maakasu

Post by Maakasu »

If you read the manga you would understand the reason why Tsukasa it back along with others and the reason they are acting the same way as they did. Also As for Tokio I think hes a cool character. Hes excited for "The World" and wanted to play it from the start!. Where as kite just tried it out cause of his friend A.K.A Orca and due to unexpected event he had to keep playing and Haseo starts off all emo and not really intrested in anything untill he meets Shino. Then Shino gets PKed and then he only intrested in Destroying Tri-Edge. So far Tokio is the only character actually intrested from the start. OMFG THE WORLD R:X. Pretty much what hes like. I think its awesome! He only seems like an Idiot because hes all hyped up. Characters have a habit of changeing throughout the game. As for the way the story is told.....Im a little dissapointed too how they went from highgraphic videos to manga. But I think its still cool. Its a new way for .hack. I will be intresting.
VKV

Post by VKV »

Well, well...

.hack//LINK...PSP....
I was hoping for something more different and the only thing the teaser trailer made me want to do, was to want to watch .hack//SIGN again, and I will.
I won't be able to play it because it's on PSP and it will surely be sad if this is the last work for .hack.
It sure has been a fun ride. :)

By the way Akasu. Like your signature very much.
Maakasu

Post by Maakasu »

VKV wrote: it will surely be sad if this is the last work for .hack.
It sure has been a fun ride. :)

By the way Akasu. Like your signature very much.
I hope it isn't........... but if it does. I know what im going to do if I win the lotery XD. There is still things to be explained and lots to be explored yet. If Link doesn't do this for us. I hope they won't end the series, and if they ever do. I want a real .hack// MMO Already!!!!! lol. It doesn't have to be the most realistic mmo ever. I just want one!.

Thanks ^^
prier

Post by prier »

i don't know, i have a psp and i'm waiting for the game, yet not that excited (and don't know why)
Riouki_Myssaki

Post by Riouki_Myssaki »

Lol, I resent the comment on Tokio being an idiot, at the moment he's just fan spasming and going "OMGDFTSDFRGAFGGAARG [THE WORLD] :D"
CalistoDivinity

Post by CalistoDivinity »

My reaction?

It was "HA HA NO."

Then I just sort of scowled for a bit, feeling as if there is some grand prank being played on us. Soon, my head was banging against my desk.
CC2, I loved you. Why would you do this to me bby
But, most likely I'll borrow a PSP from a friend, buy the game, finish the game, smash it into pieces and then eat them. These will be fun times indeed.

also HA HA Tokio. :I His failure single-handedly ruined everything
everything baaaw
Xanathos

Post by Xanathos »

My first reaction that it sucks so much, that i'm not interested at all. Now, many months later, i managed to structure my opinion in a well manner.

Ok, at game level, seems to be great, i mean for PSP, and having all those new online feature to update the things in the game, or maybe even play online... well, i heard many things, and i'm not precisely a genius on this matter, but at gameplay sounds great.

On the side of the graphics on the other hand, i made an initial comparison with "Legend of Twilight" and said to myself, "well, at least seems better than that", for crying out loud. It's not like it would be great as G.U. or the first games.

Now, on the side of the storyline... weill... i could say it in a kind way, but... no. Just sucks!

I think this game maybe, part of an strategy of the CC2, to gain more capital for a greater project, and also to stimulate people who don't know the storyline, to take time and appreciating (today i was watching the whole .hack//INTEGRATION thing, and sounded great) I just hope, that later, they will release something (in anime and game, like always) that as G.U. and the first games, will be heart-taking.

Well, with just a last thing, i don't really have a PSP, so i'm not playing this game at all, but for those who have that luck, enjoy it!
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

to gain more capital for a greater project
Yea, but what kind of "greater project", CC Corp said this is the last installment
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

There's other things they can do than .hack, you know.