.hack//LINK game for the DS?

Hakumei Hizoku

.hack//LINK game for the DS?

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

I didn't know where to put this so if I put this topic in the wrong section then please tell me for i can tell a mod and maybe they can move it to the right direction for me

When saw the image below that I found at http://www.cyberconnect2.jp (Cyber Connection 2 are the people that makes the .hack and Naruto games) I come to believe that the project they are working on is a DS .hack game. I didn't think much of it till I read "-To The World!!-" but then something little got my attention, Kite. That's right, Kite form the first four .hack games. if you look carefully near the bottom middle of the picture you will see a little character that strongly resembles Kite form the games. Any .hack// fan will know it's him 100%. I have 3 reasons to believe that Cyber Connection 2 are doing a DS .hack// game

1.) Cyber Connection 2 make .hack// games

2.) The art in the picture looks like a .hack world and the then saying "-To The World!!-" because in .hack//, the game that the characters play is called "The World"

3.) The final clue to backs me up is the little hint in the picture below that shows Kite from his back side. If you look closely you can see all the little detail that is Kite and any fan of .hack will know it's him right off the bat.

With that said, i have no idea what the game will look or play like. All I know is that I hope I don't have to wait too long for this!!! Maybe it will be a .hack//LINK game but I'm only saying that because of the fact that it;s the story they would have to work with unless they do something different or go back to the old games story somehow.

N3IWVC

Re: .hack//LINK game for the DS?

Post by N3IWVC »

sorry to disappoint you but, that's not a .hack game at all. it's a tail concerto game which is another one of cc2s series. i was disappointed myself when i found out but threads like these have been popping up all over .hack sites. i started one myself a long time ago. anyway, yeah it's misleading as hell but they basically just used the .hack references to promote the game.
(i wouldn't want it to be on DS anyway)
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

hold on a sec.. I'll go get AT to verify this...

EDIT: no need to do that.. someone's already made it there =P
Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

Thanks for clearing that up, N3WIWVC. Wow, that was a big let down. I might have wanted it for the PSP but since it's .hack// I wouldn't mind still getting it. Anyway, that really is misleading. I think that they know they have a very large .hack// fanbase which is why they done that. that was so like a cheap shot though. I'm sorry for have made another thread it has seemed about this already.