Game?

The Azure Knight of Death

Game?

Post by The Azure Knight of Death »

A little curious and oppinions are welcome to. So do you think this is going to have a anime series? Is it going to be the next game? and if so is it going to be like .hack where it had a anime all to itself and then a whole new set of characters? or is it going to be like roots and gu where most of the characters from the anime are also playable characters in the game? All open to oppions and news you got.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Game?

Post by TheSorrow »

I highly believe it'll have an anime series and a game, being the third .Hack generation and how it would be so incomplete without those. I have no idea about what system it'll be for, but i have a guess that it won't be for PS3.
As of the characters that will appear in each one...no idea XP project .Hack was mostly centered on The World and the events happening in it, while .hack conglomerate was mostly focused in Haseo..maybe this one will be focused in Kite, Haseo and Tokio :/ Perhaps the anime will explain about how Kite and Haseo start to appear in R:X and all, along with various events, and the game will have Tokio as the main character (VERY probably to happen, being Kite and Haseo the main characters before and how they are the "needed" ones), the game being the "big" and main story, as with IMOQ and GU. It's very probably that you'll have Kite and Haseo as allies, but not from the beginning and, very doubtfully but possible, after you fight against them (hardly with Kite unless he's manipulated by something or wants to test you, but with Haseo...well, even after Redemption i don't think he'll just join you that easily 'XD)

That's my guess :3 Of course, CC2 can just be quite different this time and do something like KH and release different games for a different console each, but right now, possibilites are just endless XD We know nothing about LINK or R:X so far, after all.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

the name LINK suggests to me that this game, when it is made of course, might actually come out on the PSP instead of the PS3...
Nash

Post by Nash »

Imagine an entire generation of .hack without a matching game installment...
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

Nash wrote:Imagine an entire generation of .hack without a matching game installment...
... IT'S FREAKIN' IMPOSSIBLE XD!!!
HaseoSkeith72

Post by HaseoSkeith72 »

I want to join that PC online for 'The World' but I didn't know to where it. :(
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

HaseoSkeith72 wrote:I want to join that PC online for 'The World' but I didn't know to where it. :(
Who :? ?...
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

it's already a good manga =]...
|kenji|

Post by |kenji| »

i think that a new game will be announced 1 or 2 months after Trilogy release..
and i think it will be on the ps3.. since they already have a graphic engine for that console (the one used for trilogy)
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

mmhmm, so trilogy's gonna be on PS3, but if that's the case, wouldn't that mean link would go on the one sony console that they haven't used before.. the PSP?
Nash

Post by Nash »

I'd rather not have the main game on a handheld. With the multi-part trend of past two generations, consoles seems to be the easier way out.

Spin-offs can go on PSP (or DS).
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

maybe they think it's time for a change =/.. then again, who knows =[. i'll look it up when some news leaks onto the internet...
d5t

Post by d5t »

nobodyknows wrote:mmhmm, so trilogy's gonna be on PS3, but if that's the case, wouldn't that mean link would go on the one sony console that they haven't used before.. the PSP?
Trilogy is a CG movie not a PS3 game; CC2 and co. used Sony's Blu-ray technology to achieve its hi-def quality. The movie will be released on Blu-ray and DVD.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

d5t wrote:
nobodyknows wrote:mmhmm, so trilogy's gonna be on PS3, but if that's the case, wouldn't that mean link would go on the one sony console that they haven't used before.. the PSP?
Trilogy is a CG movie not a PS3 game; CC2 and co. used Sony's Blu-ray technology to achieve its hi-def quality. The movie will be released on Blu-ray and DVD.
sorry. my bad =/...
DualBlade Aiden

Post by DualBlade Aiden »

nobodyknows wrote:the name LINK suggests to me that this game, when it is made of course, might actually come out on the PSP instead of the PS3...
I agree, since The World: RX, is a handheld version of the world, its makes sense if they made it for a handheld console.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

i hope they do make it for the PSP. more people will be able to play it if it does =]...
DualBlade Aiden

Post by DualBlade Aiden »

It would make two games I'd get for the PSP, and those games would actually be the only reason I'd get a PSP, so I could finish the story, but yeah, if they did, it'd be way cheaper to afford, I could easily go and buy a PSP, I can't do that for a next-gen console. lol
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

then again there's the chance no-one took into consideration.. the chance that it might be for both PSP and PS3...
k-su

Post by k-su »

I'm sure that if there's a game-entity, it'll be on a sony brand, most-likely PS3. From an interview posted here earlier, it was said that they would make the next game a single volume, but this is from the same guys who said GU's volumes would be a new story w/ new characters, so take that with a grain of salt.

About Link being set in a portable version of Za Warudo, who's to say this isnt a test run (hence the closed to the public situation and selection process) for a new version of Za Warudo (either portable or computer/console) That way, we dont have the argument"lets stick it on psp cuz its a portable version of the world". That all depends on where the storyline goes. Having said that, I'd love to see the new .hack on a next gen System (PS3). If not, PS2 or PSP will suffice. I will not tollerate any renditions on the Nintendo or Microsoft brands! :twisted:
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

there are currently two possibilities for .hack//LINK. next gen or portable. in agreement to Aiden's comment, .hack//LINK, a portacble version of the world, will most likely be for a portable console. and also, seeing as the PSP was made before the PS3... it's not likely that bandai's gonna skip a generation of gaming consles... i bet you anyhting they'd much rather bring in a new generation of portable .hack =]..