Game?

xthform22

Re: Game?

Post by xthform22 »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
LoneFalcon001 wrote:Just because the game in the game is handheld doesnt mean it will be coming to a handheld. At all. Like what was said many, many times before R:2 was also handheld. The new .hacks will be either on the PS3, Xbox, or Wii. Or maybe even all three. I seriously doubt they would put the games on handhelds just because thats how it is in the story.
Why do I doubt .hack will be multi-platform -_-
thank you someone who understands that it probably wont be multi platform/stop being PS exclusive :!:
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

It's like expected someone else other than Tokyopop to do tha manga..AIN'T HAPPENING
Masaru

Post by Masaru »

If there was a game (which I would love to play) it would have to be on a Sony console.

But I think we can all safely assume that the .hack series of games will remain Sony-exclusive. And if it didn't, the only other platform that would pick it up would be Xbox 360. But that's somewhat obvious, no?
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Most likely a next game would come out on the PS3.
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

i agrree although it should stay on ps2 at least it will still be sony exclusive
Nanshi
Location: Θ Hidden Forbidden Hades: Wailing Capital Wald Uberlisten

Post by Nanshi »

I am not trying to sound like a downer or anything but....dangit if they put this "could be" game on the PS3
I tell you now I am going to straight up cry. Money does not come easy and for them to betray me like that.
:( I just couldn't bear it. :D ok that aside, because I am a huge fan I would probably sell my PS2 and some
games so I could buy it. Hows that for a dedicated fan. +2 points.
azure alchemist

Post by azure alchemist »

xthform22 wrote:i agrree although it should stay on ps2 at least it will still be sony exclusive
why would u want the game to be on ps2(besides the possibility of u having to buy a ps3 if they make it for the ps3)?
Nanshi
Location: Θ Hidden Forbidden Hades: Wailing Capital Wald Uberlisten

Post by Nanshi »

I mean I wouldnt complain if they put it on PS3 cause there is nothing I can do to stop that but, they unleashed the PS2's full potential with graphics gameplay and everything. I mean its giving the PS2 a fighting chance against PS3 and Xbox 360. I have a feeling that Sony is still getting alot of profit from the PS2. Besides I want to have money to reserve it not, have to buy a new system and miss out on reservation privlledges like I did with vol 1 of G.U. I was so pissed that I missed out on the Terminal Disk.
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

azure alchemist wrote:
xthform22 wrote:i agrree although it should stay on ps2 at least it will still be sony exclusive
why would u want the game to be on ps2(besides the possibility of u having to buy a ps3 if they make it for the ps3)?
well its not exactly that im hoping for it to be ps2(oh and for the record i have a ps3 already ) its jsut that i hope if not for ps3 it is at least on PS2 one of the reasons i love the .hack series is because of the sony exclusive i mean putting it on xbox would be like making halo a nintendo game it just doesnt work...
wati someoen just posted while i was writing dang oh well
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

IT'S GONNA BE PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE Jeez... not like they'll just randomly go to the Xbox 360. It will either be on the PSP, OH GOD NO!, or the PS3, which I will have to buy.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

If they are going to come out with a new game which they most likely in two, or three years, would the PS2 have died. Well in a few year I would have a PS3 by then.I would rather see Dot Hack on Sony's systerms.
SteamGunnerSharky

Post by SteamGunnerSharky »

same here. id hate for it to be on the psp. i have both the ps3 and psp but its would be a pain to have it handheld. i wouldnt even mind if it was on the ps2. i think the graphics and gameplay are fine as it is. when it comes to .hack i dont care too much about those things. As long as the story is great
RedRaz0r

Post by RedRaz0r »

I know ill get flamed for this lol but...

I hate sony.

yepp, i said it...

The only reason I have a ps2 is for .hack

And yes I already have a ps3 just in case, call it an expensive dvd player since i have no games for it
azure alchemist

Post by azure alchemist »

RedRaz0r wrote:I know ill get flamed for this lol but...

I hate sony.

yepp, i said it...

The only reason I have a ps2 is for .hack

And yes I already have a ps3 just in case, call it an expensive dvd player since i have no games for it
why do you hate sony?
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

LoneFalcon001 wrote:Just because the game in the game is handheld doesnt mean it will be coming to a handheld. At all. Like what was said many, many times before R:2 was also handheld. The new .hacks will be either on the PS3, Xbox, or Wii. Or maybe even all three. I seriously doubt they would put the games on handhelds just because thats how it is in the story.

*cough cough cough* has you evidence they're putting .hack//LINK onto Wii and Xbox???? like ALMOST everyone here says... there are only really two reasonable platform choices... PS3 or PSP...

EDIT: I didn't notice lonefalcon said this over a page ago =_=q...
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

Tawalaya wrote:Personally, I'm thinking Playstation 3. However, they may surprise us and go to a system that's...less glitchy. Perhaps X-Box360 is the runner-up choice?

Glitchy? How is it glitchy? ITs a lot more reliable than the 360.
|kenji|

Post by |kenji| »

if they do it on the X360 it will DIE, that'be sure

btw, there are already 2 messages on the home of this site about the next TGS.. and a countdown too...
why so much interest? :lol: :lol:
maybe they will announce a new .hack or maybe not, or maybe someone knows something secret.. ohohohoho :lol:
d5t

Post by d5t »

So what do you guys think the chances are CC2 announces the next game series at the Tokyo Game Show? It's been over a year since Vol. 3 was released in the United States and will be close to 2 years since since Vol. 1 was released. This past May was the 3 year anniversary of G.U. being announced at E3 2005! Time is flying by, no? :)
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

its possible but wouldn't they make a statement or something or a page like they did with project gu.... i don't think anything is coming out soon..
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

crimsonxking wrote: I wonder how many people said that about Final Fantasy XIII.
Difference is, there have been Final Fantasy games for the DS and maybe the SP, but DEFINITELY the DS