Game?

|kenji|

Re: Game?

Post by |kenji| »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
crimsonxking wrote: I wonder how many people said that about Final Fantasy XIII.
Difference is, there have been Final Fantasy games for the DS and maybe the SP, but DEFINITELY the DS
that point is unrilevant... look where Square Enix is developing Star Ocean 4..
one point because .hack will be on the PS3 is because they already have 2 graphic engines (naruto's and GU Trilogy's) and the experience on working with PS3 and Blu Ray
Hamiko

Post by Hamiko »

d5t wrote:So what do you guys think the chances are CC2 announces the next game series at the Tokyo Game Show? It's been over a year since Vol. 3 was released in the United States and will be close to 2 years since since Vol. 1 was released. This past May was the 3 year anniversary of G.U. being announced at E3 2005! Time is flying by, no? :)
For sure man! We're getting old.

//G.U was announced pretty much 2 years after //Quarantine, and they've already given us a peek at the new .hack project(those mag scans remember?) I'd say the chance is pretty good. Online functionality, make it happen CC2!

Also, you're never on IRC anymore :shock:
LoneFalcon001

Post by LoneFalcon001 »

It's perfectly reasonable to believe the next .hack series will be multi-platform. It makes alot of sense from a business perspective. The 360 has a much higher install base than the PS3 (at least in the US), that allows it to reach many, many more people which means more money.

However, I really dont think it will be multi-platform. CC2 already has a game engine built for the PS3 and they typically design games for Sony's platform. I for one wouldn't care if it went multi-platform. I would embrace the decision. More people who buy the game means more people will hopefully become fans of .hack, ensuring the series' continuation.
shadow of skeith

Returning elements for the new .hack// games.IF there's one.

Post by shadow of skeith »

Okay ladies and gentlemen, just one week away till the Tokyo Game Show '08, and still, we are really hoping for a new .hack// gaming franchise to emerge. So, IF CyberConnect2 will make a new game, or games, what should and should not reappear from previous installments? I personally say they should bring back the "Ren-geki" combo option and some DIFFICULTY from IMOQ.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Returning elements for the new .hack// games.IF there's one.

Post by AuraTwilight »

They're not making any more, get over it.
shadow of skeith

AuraTwilight wrote:They're not making any more, get over it.
I can't..And in this case, so do the other millions of people. I was told the exact same thing when //QUARANTINE was over, then look what poped up two years later, G.U. They can't end the series with some crappy manga.
|kenji|

Post by |kenji| »

the third news about TGS in the home page..
this time with posting those scans again...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
shadow of skeith

It's going to be multi-platform alright, SONY multiplatform. You know, PS3, PS2, PSP. It better, because PS3 in my book sucks to all high heaven. I doubt .hack// will be seen on a microsoft platform, so dreams of Data Draining on a X360 won't be happening either.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Hey, never say never. FFXIII was announced for the Xbox360, wasn't it? Anything's possible.
A.R.T

Post by A.R.T »

I can see it going to the 360 just because it's easier to develop for and the fact that the PS3 is harder. If I were them, I'd go for the console that would likely sell more. Tales of Vesperia went to the 360, so I can see this series going to the 360 as well. Go for it Namco Bandai.
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

AuraTwilight wrote:They're not making any more, get over it.
how do you know its just like shadow of skeith said people thought it might be over after imoq ended but look at g.u.
AiperonOfLight

Post by AiperonOfLight »

OMG IF THEY MAKE LINK VG IT MUSTBE COMPATIBLE WITH PS2 D:
d5t

Post by d5t »

AiperonOfLight wrote:OMG IF THEY MAKE LINK VG IT MUSTBE COMPATIBLE WITH PS2 D:
It's time to move on sir. :) And yes CC2 has hinted (see dothackers front page), so "they're not making any new games" is a random regurgitation not backed by any facts.
AiperonOfLight

Post by AiperonOfLight »

*goes to emo corner*
>n<
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

AiperonOfLight wrote:*goes to emo corner*
>n<
emo?Why there sitll could be a game on .hack(eventually)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

xthform22 wrote:
>n<
But not for PS2 :P
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

TheSorrow wrote:
xthform22 wrote:
>n<
But not for PS2 :P
ya there are barley any games worth playing(in my opinion) most are for ps3. Speaking of Playstation if its not for a sony platform im gonna go emo lol
Pyrosphere

Post by Pyrosphere »

xthform22 wrote:ya there are barley any games worth playing(in my opinion) most are for ps3. Speaking of Playstation if its not for a sony platform im gonna go emo lol
I'm quite certain that if by any slim chance BandaiNamco makes a .hack game for Link, which in my opinion does not look promising, it would be for a Sony platform. Every RPG I've seen that has derived from Japan has been released on a Sony platform. The 360 doesn't really have many RPGs, nor does the 360 market share that prospect. The Wii is mostly for interactiveness rather than story, and also there's the fact that the wii isn't as powerful as the other two nextgen systems. Also, I may be wrong, but every BandaiNamco game I've seen has been released on a Playstation platform. That's just my two cents.
Kunz

Post by Kunz »

Pyrosphere wrote:
I'm quite certain that if by any slim chance BandaiNamco makes a .hack game for Link, which in my opinion does not look promising, it would be for a Sony platform. Every RPG I've seen that has derived from Japan has been released on a Sony platform. The 360 doesn't really have many RPGs, nor does the 360 market share that prospect. The Wii is mostly for interactiveness rather than story, and also there's the fact that the wii isn't as powerful as the other two nextgen systems. Also, I may be wrong, but every BandaiNamco game I've seen has been released on a Playstation platform. That's just my two cents.
Hello, Eternal Sonata.

Oh, what's that? Ohhhh! How are you, Tales of Vesperia?
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Eternal Sonata will be released for the PS3 later this month. There's always a chance Tales of Vesperia could be released for the PS3 later. "Exclusive" doesn't really hold the same meaning lately...