Game?

Keyaki

Re: Game?

Post by Keyaki »

Then if sales were good port the main game to xbox 360.
Thats one thing CC Corp would never do
Albel_Nox

Post by Albel_Nox »

Keyaki wrote:
Hahahaha... ahhh... Damn.... Idk why but that was funny... Im not disagreeing but just reading that was funny... sorry... but back to subject... Why do you say they wont?
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Albel_Nox wrote:
Keyaki wrote:
Hahahaha... ahhh... Damn.... Idk why but that was funny... Im not disagreeing but just reading that was funny... sorry... but back to subject... Why do you say they wont?
Because for the past eight games, .hack// has basically been a Sony-based project. I'm predicting a PS3/PS2/PSP Multi-platform for the next installment, but there's no doubt about it. The next game WILL be on PS3. We all know that. To get an idea on what a .hack// game would look like on PS3, look at G.U.//Trilogy.
eaglesiegle

Post by eaglesiegle »

That was just an idea but like you said i dont think it would be on xbox either. Personally I would rather have it on the PS3 even though I only own an xbox 360. I would save my money to buy a ps3 for the game and the blueray player. The ds and wii are still bad choices and not because of the system but because of the game because i like the wii and ds
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

eaglesiegle wrote:That was just an idea but like you said i dont think it would be on xbox either. Personally I would rather have it on the PS3 even though I only own an xbox 360. I would save my money to buy a ps3 for the game and the blueray player. The ds and wii are still bad choices and not because of the system but because of the game because i like the wii and ds

Ps3 has Blu-ray
Albel_Nox

Post by Albel_Nox »

Any one got any ideas on what the next .hack// game will be about?
eaglesiegle

Post by eaglesiegle »

Albel_Nox wrote:Any one got any ideas on what the next .hack// game will be about?
I think something along the lines of someone in the real world trying to delete aura and the main character is trying to stop this before the network is trashed
Albel_Nox

Post by Albel_Nox »

Hmmm... aight... i guess thats kewl
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Albel_Nox wrote:Any one got any ideas on what the next .hack// game will be about?
Trust me, if news of a new .hack game was out, it'd be all over the boards.
Just pay attention and you'll get answers to some of these more basic questions.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Trust me, if news of a new .hack game was out, it'd be all over the boards.
Just pay attention and you'll get answers to some of these more basic questions.
...And it seems that now it will be all over the boards, for a LINK game has appeared XD

And all i can say to this is....wat. Especially after seeing the character rooster. And yeah, as guessed by many, it'll be for the PSP.
Scans posted in the countdown topic:

Judging by the screenshots, it seems like they've been working on it since the very release of LINK. But still, that character kinda blurred by the flash of the camera/scanner, and that sorta-familiar image with the huge lance thingy.....wat
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Yeah, seriously, right after I posted that, the LINK game screenshots come up. XP

Ahhh, I didn't notice the PSP part. Well, that counts me out until I buy the system (IF I buy it, rather).
Although, I won't have to worry about that for awhile, really.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

So the thread has moved. Here are clearer images of the new scans. You can click to make them bigger.

http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _882lo.jpg

http://img243.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _522lo.jpg
Last edited by |<!73 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Those links are giving me 404s, can you doublecheck them?
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

I edited my post. It showed up like that because I was using a direct link I guess. Here is the site if there are any more problems http://wiieveryday.blogspot.com/ On another note I just zoomed in on the second picture. Macha is in there and I'm not talking about Mia, the avatar, or the floating cat. Yes the phase. Its in the image where Tokio is holding the sword. May be Elk on that page too. That is unless I'm mistaken.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

And we can now tell for sure that that other character was indeed Midori (read the .Hack//CE(LL)). So well...

WAT

Anyways, i'll just try to enjoy and admire all what comes from now on in regards of LINK. Whether i hate it or not, and however "stupid" it might seem in a way, i'll end up playing the game and liking it all and wanting more XD
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

great...........nowi have a reason to buy a PSP -_-
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

|<!73 wrote:I edited my post. It showed up like that because I was using a direct link I guess. Here is the site if there are any more problems http://wiieveryday.blogspot.com/ On another note I just zoomed in on the second picture. Macha is in there and I'm not talking about Mia, the avatar, or the floating cat. Yes the phase. Its in the image where Tokio is holding the sword. May be Elk on that page too. That is unless I'm mistaken.
Yeah, it seems like Elk gets to chrono it up like Haseo and Tsukasa do in the manga, the caption vaguely hints this might be the case. Hopefully we'll finally see a rendition of the Chap Chop Incident...
Albel_Nox

Post by Albel_Nox »

Wow... thats really amazing I'll be on the look out for that then.... =>
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

I'm looking forward to this. I always thought .hack// should go portable.
TIB4M4N

Post by TIB4M4N »

Looks like its that time again lol. I missed the days of waiting for G.U. =P I'm glad its going to the PSP, would be cool if it was on the PS2/3 also though (maybe?).Cant wait even though I know we will have to (the suspense! >=D) Its good to be back, have a good one and keep it frosty. :D