Please consider Ver. 1.0.1 the final version for the time being. However, please continue to point out errors I may have missed and perhaps another minor fixes patch could be released, but I will not be seeking out these issues proactively.
I'm on it! An don't feel obligated ta go back an make some/any of these suggested changes. More then enough hard works been done on this project as-is!
• Link 02:https://i.imgur.com/9LUhxG7.jpg
- "you" should be changed to "I" else this line doesn't make sensehttps://i.imgur.com/CDGYU3o.jpg
- I still don't understand thishttps://i.imgur.com/yhlajYq.jpg
- "courage" is misspelled
• SIGN 01:https://i.imgur.com/5ZxGaWQ.jpg
- "wasn't" should be changed to "was" or "it's a cheat"https://i.imgur.com/BPvYNSJ.jpg
- who's "acquainted with Chrono Cores"? did she mean "those acquainted with the Chrono Cores holder"?
• SIGN 03:https://i.imgur.com/pWFNjuH.jpg
- this kinda comes off as giberish
• SIGN 04:https://i.imgur.com/HnqqMaX.jpg
- reads like it should be something like "It would be easier for people of the same age to befriend him."https://i.imgur.com/sp6U2MW.jpg
- a better fit might be "...Tokio? Where do you think you're going?"
• SIGN 05:https://i.imgur.com/0f4jpKO.jpg
- sounds alil strange to me.
• SIGN 06:https://i.imgur.com/4DMg4lE.jpg
- where'd the Lambda server symbol come from? its not even used in Link normally as Carmina Gadelica got changed to Sigma.https://i.imgur.com/nz7bSQR.jpg
- think a better fit'd be "Ah... we've returned to our previous location?"
• SIGN 08:https://i.imgur.com/95yslLg.jpg
- wasn't Subaru the one persuading Tsukasa to go along at that point?
• SIGN 09:https://i.imgur.com/voaOGPm.jpg
- Crims fighting against Sora not alongside himhttps://i.imgur.com/OSioJ9x.jpg
- "original location" will never not sound too literal to me
• in general there seems ta be room for 40 characters (spaces included) within the borders here. and room for 7 lines total below the term names. so for instance:https://i.imgur.com/X1IGoxp.jpg
- adding a line break after "The World." would make this fit in all the more naturally
• theres abit of a recurring issue with some database entries: the term name is repeated twice which eats up one of the available lines.https://i.imgur.com/6PDQZSo.jpg
- here, "Saika Amagi." could be removed and free up that line.
A domineering girl who transferred to
Tokio's class. Age 14. Excellent grades
and reflexes. In order to return the
Akashic Records to normal, she sends
Tokio into The World and guides him in
a quest for Chrono Cores.
also restructuring each lines 40 character cut-off point allows it all to fit!https://i.imgur.com/CkKEC3d.jpg
[The World R:X]
An online game published by CC Corp in
2020. Its previous fame was high and
accounts were drawn by lottery with
previous subscribers given priority.
Many users wanted accounts long after
service started and wait lists were as
long as six months.
I changed "It" to "Its" here btw.https://i.imgur.com/VU2FyoG.jpg
Its official name is CyberConnect, but
this abbreviation is commonly used. It
grew in size due to the popularity of
The World and became a large
changed some wording here since "usually called by its short form" sounded strange.https://i.imgur.com/iPyPxHn.jpg
Each time a version changes, new jobs
are added and various play-styles can
be used depending on the
characteristics of each job.
changed "a new job is added" to "new jobs are added"https://i.imgur.com/nXMTVi8.jpg
A place that serves as a base of
operations. When a players logs in or
returns from a field, they're always
transferred to a town. Towns have
facilities like quest shops and item
A digital disaster.
A worldwide network problem that occurred
due to a virus. It caused damage to many
types of infastructure including finance,
communications, transportation and the
again we have redundancy here with "Network Crisis" used back to backhttps://i.imgur.com/64nA79P.jpg
The mobile computer popularized by
students in 2019. It has versatility
comparable to that of a PC and
convenience similar to a game system.
Abundant color choices and custom skins
caught the hearts of users, selling about
110 million units worldwide.
had to shorten an re-write the heck outta this one but I feel that all the points are gotten across!https://i.imgur.com/QjcnRcS.jpg
Only Tokio has this special ability to
synchronize with the spirit of friends
who adventure with him. During Unison,
Tokio can use the abilities of his Unison
partner and certain parameters will
swapped an "or" for an "and" here.
Creatures that can be raised on the ranch
of a Root Town, first appearing in R:1.
They grow by being fed various grunty
foods. With different foods, they can
grow into different kinds of adults.
Did alil rewriting here.
- %sMB of free space? the install size is 860mb so thats prolly what it should say.https://i.imgur.com/qP1oTml.jpg
- the server symbols are mixed up nowhttps://i.imgur.com/g96FhGI.jpg
- this tutorial text should be updated to change "Magic" to "Magician's" (or the reverse should happen)https://i.imgur.com/8hkrLHv.jpg
- "1 Time 3 Minute"? "16 Body"??https://i.imgur.com/5bAFGxK.jpg
- this should be "Relic" not "Ruined"https://i.imgur.com/IsVV9cQ.jpg
- I believe this should say "Chrono Chip" instead of Cores