.hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

FZFalzar
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:26 am

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby FZFalzar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:31 am

Lindz wrote:v.04 is out!

https://dothacktranslate.wordpress.com/2017/08/04/hacklink-english-patch-v0-4-released/

The latest patch for .hack//Link has been released! It contains all S files, and has some some cleaner grammar and spelling, although many files still need work. A future patch will correct all the spelling, grammar, and plot issues.


In theory all main & side story dialogue is translated now but I know I'm not the only one that encountered translated dialogue in one scene reverting to untranslated in the next in the past patch. So we gotta stay vigilant while investigating this new version of the game!



Which I will do when the following error is figured out:

Error: ".\data\apc\msg\apcmsg01_bri.css" is not found.

The patch process is grinding to a halt for me here. Ditto for the v0.3.5 patcher which I'd been able to do previously so it must be something up with my pc?


I seem to have solved this issue. The folder directory within the patch zip is the problem, it should not ship with the data folder at all. A look at the batch script shows that it should detect and extract data.cpk to ./data, but if ./data folder is found first (regardless of whether it is empty or not) this step is ignored. The patch requires data.cpk to first be extracted, so if its not extracted there would be no original files to patch, which then leads to the patch process failing with the above ^. This is how to rectify currently:

1) Download a fresh copy of the patch, delete data folder within it
2) Place data.cpk in the patch folder root as instructed
3) Run patcher

Enjoy the game!

Kazetrigger
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 am

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Kazetrigger » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:29 am

FZFalzar wrote:
Lindz wrote:v.04 is out!

https://dothacktranslate.wordpress.com/2017/08/04/hacklink-english-patch-v0-4-released/

The latest patch for .hack//Link has been released! It contains all S files, and has some some cleaner grammar and spelling, although many files still need work. A future patch will correct all the spelling, grammar, and plot issues.


In theory all main & side story dialogue is translated now but I know I'm not the only one that encountered translated dialogue in one scene reverting to untranslated in the next in the past patch. So we gotta stay vigilant while investigating this new version of the game!



Which I will do when the following error is figured out:

Error: ".\data\apc\msg\apcmsg01_bri.css" is not found.

The patch process is grinding to a halt for me here. Ditto for the v0.3.5 patcher which I'd been able to do previously so it must be something up with my pc?


I seem to have solved this issue. The folder directory within the patch zip is the problem, it should not ship with the data folder at all. A look at the batch script shows that it should detect and extract data.cpk to ./data, but if ./data folder is found first (regardless of whether it is empty or not) this step is ignored. The patch requires data.cpk to first be extracted, so if its not extracted there would be no original files to patch, which then leads to the patch process failing with the above ^. This is how to rectify currently:

1) Download a fresh copy of the patch, delete data folder within it
2) Place data.cpk in the patch folder root as instructed
3) Run patcher

Enjoy the game!


Thanks for catching this issue! I didn't realize this problem was occurring. I'll fix this for the next patch. Hopefully no one has this issue again after that.

zeromaveric
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:39 am

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby zeromaveric » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:44 am

just registered for a bug i came across. no clue if it's been reported. started the game on version 3.5, and recently updated to 4.5. i'm currently in the Roots era, going through the event where the Brigade is ambushed by TaN. when i walk up to the Tri-Edge logo, Sakisaka is supposed to say something, but it comes up blank, which freezes my game. only way to get around is to skip the cutscene before he opens his mouth

again, no clue if it's a common bug or not, since it seems present in 3.5 as well

Lindz
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Lindz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:14 am

Reading that the next patch is "getting close" after starting a new playthrough last week kinda bites but is also kinda exiting! There may not be much translating left ta do, but what remains prolly isn't gonna be any less of a doozy than whats come before it!

I think I read some time ago that editing is gonna done for the last patch, is that correct? Cause I'm still seeing errors I found years ago. Leaving me wondering if its worth screenshotting and posting stuff this time around, when prolly almost all of its already known & waiting on the backburner/final patch for correcting.

Kazetrigger
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 am

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Kazetrigger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:07 am

Lindz wrote:Reading that the next patch is "getting close" after starting a new playthrough last week kinda bites but is also kinda exiting! There may not be much translating left ta do, but what remains prolly isn't gonna be any less of a doozy than whats come before it!

I think I read some time ago that editing is gonna done for the last patch, is that correct? Cause I'm still seeing errors I found years ago. Leaving me wondering if its worth screenshotting and posting stuff this time around, when prolly almost all of its already known & waiting on the backburner/final patch for correcting.


Yes, all editing is waiting for the final patch. Don't worry, I'm aware of most of it and I'll find mst of it as I go through the files again.

Lindz
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Lindz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:31 pm

Kazetrigger wrote:Yes, all editing is waiting for the final patch. Don't worry, I'm aware of most of it and I'll find mst of it as I go through the files again.

Good ta know my memorys not failing me! Thanks!

User avatar
Keyaki
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: Delta: Setting Eternity's Night Moon

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Keyaki » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Just a quick heads-up. I came across a few freezing issues at a few instances during the //Roots era. It often happened when I accessed the menu of Tokio and the Union PC he's with.

Lindz
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Lindz » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:32 pm

My PSPs frozen twice on the Grand Whale now. Once from entering the Akashic Records menu and then returning the the GW, and the second time was right after I'd saved. Luckily for the latter one my save went through fine an didn't end up corrupted (it also helps that I save frequently and rotate between the three save slots). Never had this happen in any previous version.

Keyaki wrote:Just a quick heads-up. I came across a few freezing issues at a few instances during the //Roots era. It often happened when I accessed the menu of Tokio and the Union PC he's with.

Going into the Status menu while in an area has been bugged since pretty much the beginning! Checking it out for Tokio solo on the Grand Whale is stable enough but throw a party member into the mix an your in for a freeze. Which stinks cause ya can't check out allies skills and stuff!

User avatar
Keyaki
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: Delta: Setting Eternity's Night Moon

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Keyaki » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:45 pm

I just found an even more worrisome glitch. This one is actually game-breaking.

It happens at the very last chapter in the //GU era. Right after Tokio returns to Mac Anu and he goes to talk to Atoli, the game completely freezes and the PSP(if you're using one) shuts down.

I haven't tried the clean, untranslated ISO yet but this is something that I just discovered last night figured something like this should be known now.

Lindz
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Lindz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:55 am

v0.4.5 dropped on thursday! Says all the mails are translated now along with some small fixes! Gonna switch over my in-progress run to that version right away!

edit! or maybe I shouldn't cause the old mail freeze bug may have returned! Checking mail from oldest to newest the first one that got me a freeze was "Configuring Friends" from Toki-runty and its far from the only one ta do so o.o;

Keyaki wrote:I just found an even more worrisome glitch. This one is actually game-breaking.

It happens at the very last chapter in the //GU era. Right after Tokio returns to Mac Anu and he goes to talk to Atoli, the game completely freezes and the PSP(if you're using one) shuts down.

I haven't tried the clean, untranslated ISO yet but this is something that I just discovered last night figured something like this should be known now.

I posted about it several patches ago... which means years ago so its no surprise people forgot or that new players never knew! The solution I found was to boot up my UMD copy of the game, load up the save, progress past her dialogue there, and then go back to the patched ISO.

shadowfire36
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby shadowfire36 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:34 pm

So i am trying to added the translation and followed the directions step by step . i now have 2 iso files , the original and the patched . When i try to run the patched iso with ppsspp i get an error and it crashes . The only way i can get the game to play is by having the original iso in the same directory with the patched iso .
Is this the way it is supposed to work , or did i do something wrong ?

Kazetrigger
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 am

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Kazetrigger » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:35 pm

shadowfire36 wrote:So i am trying to added the translation and followed the directions step by step . i now have 2 iso files , the original and the patched . When i try to run the patched iso with ppsspp i get an error and it crashes . The only way i can get the game to play is by having the original iso in the same directory with the patched iso .
Is this the way it is supposed to work , or did i do something wrong ?


They shouldn't need to be in the same folder. Try searching Nico Blog. That might help.

User avatar
Keyaki
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: Delta: Setting Eternity's Night Moon

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Keyaki » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:33 pm

KazeTrigger, got a small typo to report. In the .Hack//X'Over chapter where Haseo wants to meet with Blackrose, when they get to the area, Tokio calls Haseo a good for nothing and then Haseo smacks them. The lines where Tokio yells "Ouch" and Haseo yells "Shut it" are backward. Meaning Tokio is yelling "Shut it" after he gets smacked by Haseo and Haseo yells "Ouch"

TachyonXYZ
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby TachyonXYZ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:47 pm

I've been loving this game since I started playing it a couple weeks ago being able to know what they are saying helps. However I don't know if this has been an issue in previous patches but I'm currently on the latest 0.45 and it constantly freezes alot in the admin room and sometimes when opening up the menu to use a healing item. Is their a fix to this or one that will be coming? I am using the latest Git with PPSSPP.

User avatar
Keyaki
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: Delta: Setting Eternity's Night Moon

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Keyaki » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:34 am

TachyonXYZ wrote:I've been loving this game since I started playing it a couple weeks ago being able to know what they are saying helps. However I don't know if this has been an issue in previous patches but I'm currently on the latest 0.45 and it constantly freezes alot in the admin room and sometimes when opening up the menu to use a healing item. Is their a fix to this or one that will be coming? I am using the latest Git with PPSSPP.


The freezing glitch occurs sporadically if you try to access different areas in the game. Like the room in the Grandwhale where you can assign different Union PCs to different facilities, etc.

Unfortunately, there isn't a fix for it right now. Your best option at the moment is to avoid those sections that you know can cause the game to freeze. Sorry

Also, some emails can cause freezing as well. Your best option with that is to load up a raw iso of the game, access the email, close it, save your game, and finally load up the translated patch.

TachyonXYZ
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby TachyonXYZ » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:23 pm

I had one instance where a scene actually crashed the emulator so I had to load the JAP iso to get past that then go back. Also I found a temporarily solution that instead of going into the JAP version and going to the admin room. Instead if you go to the room and hit square you can put people in just fine without it crashing. Also does anyone know how to fix the few times that this happens where a long sentences appears in the text box and it goes way over the screen?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _issue.png

User avatar
Falions
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:15 am

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Falions » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:18 pm

TachyonXYZ wrote:I had one instance where a scene actually crashed the emulator so I had to load the JAP iso to get past that then go back. Also I found a temporarily solution that instead of going into the JAP version and going to the admin room. Instead if you go to the room and hit square you can put people in just fine without it crashing. Also does anyone know how to fix the few times that this happens where a long sentences appears in the text box and it goes way over the screen?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _issue.png

The crash in certain instances is unfixable. The lines going off the screen is a result of the translation being too long. These are things that can not be foreseen until the patch is implemented, so it would be helpful to document during which events you encounter a line that's too long.

TachyonXYZ
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby TachyonXYZ » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:17 am

Falions wrote:
TachyonXYZ wrote:I had one instance where a scene actually crashed the emulator so I had to load the JAP iso to get past that then go back. Also I found a temporarily solution that instead of going into the JAP version and going to the admin room. Instead if you go to the room and hit square you can put people in just fine without it crashing. Also does anyone know how to fix the few times that this happens where a long sentences appears in the text box and it goes way over the screen?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _issue.png

The crash in certain instances is unfixable. The lines going off the screen is a result of the translation being too long. These are things that can not be foreseen until the patch is implemented, so it would be helpful to document during which events you encounter a line that's too long.


I can provide that if needed but their is around a dozen times at least where this happens that the text goes way over in a few of the translations.

User avatar
Falions
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:15 am

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Falions » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:11 pm

TachyonXYZ wrote:
Falions wrote:
TachyonXYZ wrote:I had one instance where a scene actually crashed the emulator so I had to load the JAP iso to get past that then go back. Also I found a temporarily solution that instead of going into the JAP version and going to the admin room. Instead if you go to the room and hit square you can put people in just fine without it crashing. Also does anyone know how to fix the few times that this happens where a long sentences appears in the text box and it goes way over the screen?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _issue.png

The crash in certain instances is unfixable. The lines going off the screen is a result of the translation being too long. These are things that can not be foreseen until the patch is implemented, so it would be helpful to document during which events you encounter a line that's too long.


I can provide that if needed but their is around a dozen times at least where this happens that the text goes way over in a few of the translations.

Which is exactly why it's needed.

Lindz
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Postby Lindz » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:10 am

v1.0.0 came out a week ago an as already noted on the .hack//Translate site there are still some issues ta be worked out. I've been poking around on old game finished save files this past week and have still been encountering freezes & oddities.



- The Database appears to be fully translated but the downside is reading through it may be impossible cause it causes the system to crash. Utilizing an endgame save (with all database entries unlocked) sections 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 all cause a freeze after a seemingly random number of Up/Down button presses.  An not on any specific entry. From what I can tell it can happen on any of them. So far (through the main SIGN era) no matter how much I scroll through it, no crashes occur. n/m that spoilered stuff! I'm checking in after each episode of the game ta try an determine when the breaking point is.

Update: Okies after finishing .hack// ep03 I've come across the first instance of a Database freeze. The new entries added to it are: Emma, Eight Phases, Eight Phases Skeith, and Cursed Wave. Could one/some/all of these be the cause? I'm kinda convinced its Eight Phases and/or Eight Phases Skeith because currently, it only occurs where they're placed (section 6). Could freezing happen prior to this? idk. As mentioned whether a new entry was added or not, I'd checked the Database after each episode an scrolled through it like mad an hadn't encountered a freeze. But this here is a definite one I can force to happen very easily, combined with my checking using an endgame save things matchup to pin these two as causes for the section 6 freeze (for now, even if these two entries were fixed, ones added to it as the game goess on may also turn out to be bugged).

Update 2: Now after finishing .hack// ep07 simply trying to access the Database makes the system freeze. There are new entries in there, which they are however, I don't know. Why an old cleared game file can access it without freezing (barring accessing the above mentioned sections) I also dunno! I guess for now I'll leave it be and continue checking in after each episode to see if/when it unbricks itself?

Update 3: BREAKTHROUGH! After finishing .hack// 08-09, Roots 01-09, ZERO 01-05, LotT 01-02, Liminality, Another Birth, Link 04-06, G.U. 01, and finally G.U. 02 the Database no longer freezes the game!! Since the Database defaults to Section 1, Entry 1 on opening my guess is that the Aura entry may have been causing this issue? Post-G.U. 02, Aura is now the second entry as AIDA took the space she left behind (fitting lol). In addition to this the previously mentioned Section 6 seems (for now) to no longer be bugged. B Program, Stone Monument, Epiaph User, PKK, and Posaune were added to that section since I'd last been able ta check it. Obviously at some point it'll break again, but now that the darn thing can be opened once again I can restart keeping tabs on when exactly that'll be!

Update 4: Now after beating LotT 03 the entry for Cobalt Knights got added to Section 6 an now that section is freezing again while scrolling through it. e.e; I reverted to an earlier save so that entry wouldn't be there, then went on to some other stuff and eventually AI Buster 01 after which Descendants of Fianna was added to Section 6 and made the game freeze. So I'ma revert that save also to continue having a fully functional Database as long as possible. Really wonder if this has more ta do with the sections expanding and bumping up/down the order of terms moreso than the translated text itself.

- The F-Skit List page as always will still cause freezes by scrolling through it much like with the Database. Currently, its 7 pages long for me and zero scrolling crashes have happened. However with my endgame save (all characters an thus all pages unlocked) it will become a thing. Selecting (pressing Circle on an entry) will always cause its to freeze, right from the point this feature is unlocked. This bites cause it means fskits can't be re-viewed after the initial time ya unlock 'em.

- Sort Friends (Partner Deployment) bug is still around which means Grand Whale management still requires swapping back and forth from the patched game to the original game disc (or I guess unpatched game in iso form if ya got room on your psp card for both).  In my experience, this glitches out post-.hack era once ya start getting those PCs onboard the Grand Whale. n/m that spoilered stuff!

Update: from as early as you have access to it (post-SIGN) the Management Register facility can cause a freeze if you've pressed Triangle to open the Affection menu and assign PCs with it still open. As per my endgame save, this issue had spread to all of the other facilities. I seem to recall sorting them through the regular menu causing troubles in the past. Whether thats been fixed or I'm not remembering correctly is up in the air.

Update 2: stupidly I hadn't been keeping closer tabs on this (since forcing a crash after every story episode to check the database was painful enough) but as of at least post-Link 06, the EX Shop and Dressing Room join the Management Register in crashing when using the Affection menu.

- View Status in Areas with UPCs in tow seems to not crash the game up until you start Ranking Up characters.  I had zero crashes through the SIGN era viewing Tokio and Mimiru/Subaru/Tsukasa's status. Once the Serpent of Lore opened and I began ranking them up, going into Areas and selecting this made the crashes start rollin' in. Strangely, viewing Tokio's status in the Grandwhale/Towns doesn't make this happen whether he's ranked up or not. n/m that spoilered stuff! I took a save with no one ranked up at all and mashed L/R/Square enough times it eventually caused the crash to happen lol. Further proof that the fanslation bugged the heck outta the games menus.

On top of that there is something seriously weird going on with the Input 4 part. Like for example when you highlight it for Midori the description at the bottom is totally freaking out (via emulator). It says

+10 (now imagine the digit before the period rapidly looping from 0 to 4, and the digits after it going through 0 to 9) 0.00000E-313 (switching between 313 & 314) XP for defeating enemies. On an actual PSP (cause I prefer to play on one anyway as opposed to emulator) the numbers are static but still nonsensical. For instance with Bo it says: "+20 5.647550E-265XP for defeating enemies." which is equally O.o

Like whaaaaat? I suspect this occurs with any UPC who's bonus is extra XP.

- Mail can randomly cause freezes. I dun believe this applies to any specific mails. For instance "Prisoners of Charon #1" caused a freeze, and then when opening it again, it didn't. So far this only applies to re-reading mail. No mail marked as "new" being opened for the first time has caused any troubles.

Update: By the way attempting to reply to Subaru's first friendship mail "Subject: Thank you very much" seems ta cause a freeze without fail. Tsukasa, Mimiru, and Silver Knight's first ones do not seem to do this.

Update 2: "No mail marked as "new" being opened for the first time has caused any troubles." this statements now invalid. I opened "Request: Terror of Death" brand new and the game froze. I opened it new again, and nothing went wrong. Quit out, reloaded, checked it new again again and still good (then a 4th time which froze, and 5th didn't). Now I'm guessing all mail new or old is subject to possibly bugging out which is quite bad I gotta say.

Update 3: This is abit of a big one!
- "Request: Nanase's Determination" can be read but if you scroll down the line "For more information, listen" (and the others below it) you're not gonna be able to exit an instead get frozen. That is, unless you scroll back to the line/lines above it so that they're no longer onscreen! Why???
- Like the above, "Request: The Reason I Can't Love" also crashes on trying to exit if you've scrolled down to the "For more information, listen" which can be avoided if ya don't scroll down that far, or don't try to exit until you scroll back up. However! Unlike the above it can be avoided entirely by simply exiting the mailbox and then going back in. Then you'll be allowed to exit from any part of this piece of mail.
- Ya can open and read "Request: Zelkova Is Missing" but exiting outta it causes a crash without fail. The solution I've found? Don't open it the first time it shows up in your mail. Exit the mailbox and then open it back up and you'll be able to read and exit out of this piece of mail no problem! But... why?!

- Area Results causes a freeze on the third translated explanation box, meaning ya can't even view the area results lol. Not that you could anyway~ cause in past versions before the explanations were translated, it tended to freeze up on the results part anyhow.

- Inventory using Items from the menu can cause a freeze. This is another one of those not-100% guaranteed things. It can happen, but not always. 50/50 I guess?

- Atoli Crash can finally confirm this is still a thing! Stange how speaking to Atoli at the Mac Anu Chaos Gate in G.U. 03 and 10 to advance the story is no problem but in G.U. 13 it causes this issue.


fwiw I'm playing/testing using the short patch method (run_to_patch) and opting to include the translated intro lyrics. Also the filesize from this version is drastically smaller than most past ones. Dunno what if any effect this may have. Not using the data install option either.

Unpatched: 0.99 gb
v0.1 | 0.2 | 0.2.2 | 0.2.3 | 0.4 | 0.4.1 | 0.4.5: 1.15 gb
v0.3: 939 mb
v1.0.0: 938 mb



Think this is one I mighta mentioned once before, but one time during my latest session pulling my PSP outta of sleep mode caused the music in town to suddenly stop an no music (sound effects still worked) returned until I entered an Area!

I see character profiles aren't translated, nor any of the Grand Whale facility upgrade things. PCs on the Grand Whale and Areas dialogue isn't translated either, an I guess this'll apply to PCs in towns during the story. Guess thats some of the text that can't/won't be translated. Shame about the PC stuff since its immersion breaking.

Feel like some text can be removed especially since it goes offscreen into unreadable territory anyhow. Like in Tokio's status under Unison Name when paired with Albireo its "Bug deletion your forte? Physically-focused U". The physically/magically focused unison parts don't add anything imo.

I started a new game to have a look at various things an already noticed the "hey player, go where we want you to go" stuffs not translated either. aka Saika says go to the Akashic Records but you instead go down an try to use the mail station and then she's like "nope!" in japanese text. I expect this'll happen with her and anyone else in said situations. I know the stuff outside of the freezing that I've brought up is unimportant but still worth noting incase someone new happens ta give this a try and is confused to if they patched the game right and all. An I also know 1.0.1 is on its way to smooth out some additional stuff to boot!

I dunno if the fskits are being worked on with further editting or not but they need it badly all the same. Many force you to read behind the lines to figure out whats actually being said, some have one character saying a line clearly meant to have come from anothers mouth, others are plains unreadable either cause sense can't be made of them or because the dialogue goes way off screen outta the text box, and there are still ones with untranslated japanese characters in 'em.

Also since that 1.0.1 patch is coming along, I've been skipping all story scenes after a few chapters into the game. Just blowing through it trying to document crash conditions. Else I'd be post a ton of screenshots of text I think could use touchups.

Thanks for the long years of hardwork to bring about the current full release and the bit of overtime currently happening!
Last edited by Lindz on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.


Return to “//LINK”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users