.hack//zero for sale...?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Kailyn L. Kyosuke

.hack//zero for sale...?

Post by Kailyn L. Kyosuke »

So far I've had no luck getting my hands on this elusive piece of .hack// history. mind you right now I'm just collecting the canon pieces of the story, and will expand more later after this much is done. But it's my main goal and zero is the last piece of the timeline I don't have. ._.

Does anyone have any leads on how I can get a hold of it? I've been trying every source I can think of: ebay, amazon.co.jp (which only does domestic shipping and I don't have yen), etc..

I would greatly appreciate it and...well, I may consider offering a reward also.
Kazetrigger

Re: .hack//zero for sale...?

Post by Kazetrigger »

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/suru ... /993228-1/

Rakuten is a great site for buying Japanese books and media. Their shipping is expensive, but it's where I got most of my .hack stuff. If you decide to use the Japanese website, you will have to input a fake Japanese address, and then in the comment section put a Japanese message explaining that you want the items shipped to a foreign destination. However, I linked you to the Global site which has a smaller selection, but will immediately accept a foreign address without issue.
Kailyn L. Kyosuke

Re: .hack//zero for sale...?

Post by Kailyn L. Kyosuke »

Oh my Aura. Thank you so much. QwQ

I just put my order in.

Willing to go the distance to make this happen. ^^