.hack//GnU

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Kazetrigger

.hack//GnU

Post by Kazetrigger »

Dear Dothackers,

as many of you know, I do some translations of .hack stuff that hasn't been made in English.

Now, it was requested that I do a translation of .hack//GnU and I would very much like to do so. However, there is a problem. I do not have a scanner to make scans from the .hack//G.U. the World magazines. Another group made them available, but they are no longer accessible.

If someone out there has the magazines that contain .hack//GnU, if you could make good quality scans available to me, it would be greatly appreciated. At the moment I can only get faded, dark, low quality scans that sometimes cut part of the page off. Not very good for translating with.
SSJScygoku

Re: .hack//GnU

Post by SSJScygoku »

>.< that sucks, would have thought the scans wouldn't be hard to find. I think someone posted GnU on youtube but that might've been the scanlated version.

Unfortunately I don't have all the magazines and unsure where the pages would fit into my scanner without damaging them ^^'
Kariuchiha

Post by Kariuchiha »

I hope that you find some soon :)
Adhemas

Post by Adhemas »

Wasn't it published as tankobon?
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

Adhemas wrote:Wasn't it published as tankobon?
Yeah, and I have them, but I can't scan them properly without taking them apart, which I do not want to do. It's expensive to buy extra copies. I was hoping someone had copies they could scan properly or didn't mind taking apart.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Huh? Actually it was never published as tankobon, it was only published in serial form as part of .hack//G.U. The World. That's the #1 reason it didn't make it over to the U.S. with all the other G.U.-era print media while even .hack//4koma did, because typically localizers only work with graphic novels.
Adhemas

Post by Adhemas »

Thanks, that explains why it wasn't translated or scanned or anything. I barely even know the synopsis.