.hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
eaglesiegle
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Winchester KY

.hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Postby eaglesiegle » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:06 am

I have just recently bought these 2 novels and was wondering if anyone has fan translated them kinda like the .hack//link project? I would love to read the actual novels instead of reading summaries.

Kazetrigger
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 am

Re: .hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Postby Kazetrigger » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:39 am

Nope, not yet. I'd be interested in doing so, but they're long and I'm pretty busy with other translations at the moment, so maybe someone else has the time and interest.

User avatar
eaglesiegle
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Winchester KY

Re: .hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Postby eaglesiegle » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:13 am

I'd be happy to help in anyway since ill be getting the books soon. I would really love to read these.

User avatar
roru_aurarios
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 am

Re: .hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Postby roru_aurarios » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:54 am

Anyone done a translation of the book?

How about this... whoever have the book, shall we take turns translating each chapter? You know, like a group project for one person to translate one chapter and then the next person translating the next chapter and so forth.

Right now I am sort of transferring the text into my tablet at the moment. It may take a while to scan and text a bit. I have not began translating the text yet until I transfer the whole first prologue chapter.

Oh, and just to let you know that I am not a professional of this but sort like a freelancer person.

Kazetrigger
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 am

Re: .hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Postby Kazetrigger » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:44 pm

roru_aurarios wrote:Anyone done a translation of the book?

How about this... whoever have the book, shall we take turns translating each chapter? You know, like a group project for one person to translate one chapter and then the next person translating the next chapter and so forth.

Right now I am sort of transferring the text into my tablet at the moment. It may take a while to scan and text a bit. I have not began translating the text yet until I transfer the whole first prologue chapter.

Oh, and just to let you know that I am not a professional of this but sort like a freelancer person.


I am currently doing a translation of it, but I am so busy that it is very slow going. Having some help would be amazing.

User avatar
roru_aurarios
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 am

Re: .hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Postby roru_aurarios » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Kazetrigger wrote:I am currently doing a translation of it, but I am so busy that it is very slow going. Having some help would be amazing.


Uhm, how far in the chapters that you have translated?

Kazetrigger
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 am

Re: .hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Postby Kazetrigger » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:09 pm

roru_aurarios wrote:
Kazetrigger wrote:I am currently doing a translation of it, but I am so busy that it is very slow going. Having some help would be amazing.


Uhm, how far in the chapters that you have translated?


I'm only at the first chapter.


Return to “//Manga/Novels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users