So is the //link manga worth it? (And Amazon)

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Tack

So is the //link manga worth it? (And Amazon)

Post by Tack »

I mean, is it just repeating the story and should I just spoil it? Or should I wait to import or the official release of //link?

Also, can you get the import on regular Amazon?
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Re: So is the //link manga worth it? (And Amazon)

Post by iuliathe3rd »

The Link manga has a slightly different story from the game, or so I've heard. Kinda like how XXXX or G.U.+ are quite different from their game counterparts and yet still similar. So even if you do get it, you'll probably only spoil certain things that are also in the game.
And whether it's worth it or not depends on how much you like the R:X universe so far. If you want it, just go for it.

You know, you could've checked Amazon on your own. :P They do have some third party sellers offering the game right now, but I would suggest using Play Asia instead.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

The Link manga won't spoil very much.
Tack

Post by Tack »

Anime Monkey wrote:The Link manga has a slightly different story from the game, or so I've heard. Kinda like how XXXX or G.U.+ are quite different from their game counterparts and yet still similar. So even if you do get it, you'll probably only spoil certain things that are also in the game.
And whether it's worth it or not depends on how much you like the R:X universe so far. If you want it, just go for it.

You know, you could've checked Amazon on your own. :P They do have some third party sellers offering the game right now, but I would suggest using Play Asia instead.
Okay, I will. :)

Are there guides online, or can you figure it out, even if it's in Japanese?
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

I don't actually own the game, so I don't know if it's easy to figure out or not on your own. ^^;

And I don't think there are any English guides for it yet, although there is a guide/walkthrough/FAQ in the works: http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 34&t=17463