Alkaid

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Alkaid

Post by shugo_lover »

Xth form I'm guessing?

Tolby

Re: Alkaid

Post by Tolby »

Copypasta spoilers.

"Afterward Alkaid becomes a puppet for Posaune and she is reinforced and remodeled. At the time her previous feelings harbored for Haseo faintly remain."

Think thats just the remodel. Being evil gives you big boobs apparently. Come on, someone infect Blackrose.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

However, what shugo_lover said caught my attention. Alkaid's Xth form, if she gets one, may very well follow this look when she was brainwashed in the manga. It's a possibility. I wish too. This attire suits her quite well. :D
k-su

Post by k-su »

Advent_Winter wrote:However, what shugo_lover said caught my attention. Alkaid's Xth form, if she gets one, may very well follow this look when she was brainwashed in the manga. It's a possibility. I wish too. This attire suits her quite well. :D
I very much agree, Advent_Winter. It'd be such a shame if that design only shows up in the manga. i kinda wished they would've added Haseo's cloak to his game design as well, but he's fine as is tho.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I don't think it will be her X-th Form. Possessed Haseo eventually achieves B-st form in the manga, and as we can all see that's not his X-th form.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Kuukai wrote:I don't think it will be her X-th Form. Possessed Haseo eventually achieves B-st form in the manga, and as we can all see that's not his X-th form.
Haseo already had an Xth Form design in G.U. so in a way, if we knew Xth forms were coming back into the game earlier, we would've already known what design his form was getting.

And B-ST form shows up again? When did this happen?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

In one of the recent chapters, just as it looks like Tokio has the upper hand.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Advent_Winter wrote:
Kuukai wrote:I don't think it will be her X-th Form. Possessed Haseo eventually achieves B-st form in the manga, and as we can all see that's not his X-th form.
Haseo already had an Xth Form design in G.U. so in a way, if we knew Xth forms were coming back into the game earlier, we would've already known what design his form was getting.

And B-ST form shows up again? When did this happen?

Ung....mimiru had bunny ears...-sighs- I havnt seen silabuses yet
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Feh, the ears make more sense than Blackrose's horns... Actually, I should stop complaining about that, the game will probably explain it...

EDIT: Here we go, her actual Xth form is a lot more samurai-esque:
http://www.rpgland.com/content/media/20 ... syou48.jpg
maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Post by maggosh »

Goddammit, where are these scans coming from?! I can't keep up!
k-su

Post by k-su »

Didn't think the one from the manga would make it. Strangely tho, I dont mind. The samurai style does suit her character much better.

Really, alot of the Xth form designs are either hit or miss for me. None of them are flat out terrible, but some of them just look kinda awkward to me.

Also, Shino's design reminds me of her prototype design alittle.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

I don't know if it just the angle, but her Xth form makes her look butch.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

Tolby wrote:I don't know if it just the angle, but her Xth form makes her look butch.
Well Alkaid's design is appropriate for her then if you're like me and still stuck on how she acted/sounded in GU volume 1, believing her to be the head bulldyke in her group of man hating misfits (or Haseo hating at least).
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I agree that the samurai look fits Alkaid very well.
Angelserenity

Post by Angelserenity »

Alkaid being one of my fave characters, its nice to see shes in //link even if it is semi spoilers to myself :x
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

For certain reasons, pretty much ALL of the characters return in .Hack//LINK, even those that only appeared once and not in the anime/gaming media, and those aren't exactly spoilers...so yeah, you can enjoy seeing Alkaid and many other characters in this game :3

BTW, this is a really old topic and continuing with the discussion here would be really difficult (this topic is about a little image from the LINK manga...before the game's release and it wasn't even finished), so i'd recommend you to look for more recent and active topics to post. If you find an old topic but there's something you really want to say about the contents or something related, it would be best for you to create a new topic and start a new discussion there c: