.hack//Link Vol. 2 Release Date

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

|<!73

.hack//Link Vol. 2 Release Date

Post by |<!73 »

Volume two of .hack//Link has appeared. The release is set on October 26, 2010. Please discuss below.

http://www.cc2.co.jp/hack_link/info.html

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/comic/bk_deta ... 0904000041

Remember no flaming and keep spam to a limit.
Adhemas

Re: .hack//Link Vol. 2 Release Date

Post by Adhemas »

2009, not 2010 - that would be a bit too lame :D

Since this is already the second volume I guess there will be more? The updates on the official site don't look like the series is ended. To be frank, I am more interessted in the new .hack manga series they will make than in LINK xD
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

To be frank, I am more interessted in the new .hack manga series they will make than in LINK xD
...They will make a new .hack manga series? o-O
Adhemas

Post by Adhemas »

TheSorrow wrote:
To be frank, I am more interessted in the new .hack manga series they will make than in LINK xD
No one knows exactly what kind of story it will have, but they showed some new titels like ".hack//X over" or something like that and announced different new media, like the movie and mentioned a new manga series so I guess they will start soon since the mainsite of dothackers mentioned it too ("The new manga will begin running in the Japanese magazine Comptiq this Winter.").
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Sweet, I was hoping they'd release Vol. 2 of Link while I was still in Japan. Very nice.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Is it just me or are they trying to add DBZ reference in Tokio's hair.....o.o
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Keyaki wrote:Is it just me or are they trying to add DBZ reference in Tokio's hair.....o.o
Super Saiyan Tokio...Nice ring to it. *TO PHOTOSHOP!*
Adhemas wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
No one knows exactly what kind of story it will have, but they showed some new titels like ".hack//X over" or something like that and announced different new media, like the movie and mentioned a new manga series so I guess they will start soon since the mainsite of dothackers mentioned it too ("The new manga will begin running in the Japanese magazine Comptiq this Winter.").
I believe you mean ".hack//ChupChopChase", the rumored manga that supposedly follows the orgin of Piros the 2nd and J. Amagi destroying Mia to extract Macha during the R.A. Plan.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It's ChupChopCase, and it could be either that or X Over, or maybe both...
coslink

Post by coslink »

i wonder how long this manga series will last. Judging by the other .hack// manga series, it should be 3-5, hopefully. But seeing that we're only just getting .hack// alcor in december, and .hack// cell next year (amazon) it'll take quite awhile to come to us.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Adhemas wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:

-cough- -cough- .hack//xxxx has been already out for a while now -cough- -cough- The ones comeing out this month is .hack//Alcor
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

shugo_lover wrote:-cough- -cough- .hack//xxxx has been already out for a while now -cough- -cough-
.Hack//XXXX != .Hack//X Over

They're 2 completely different things. One is called "XXXX", and the other is called "X Over", right as it is. Maybe not "X Over" exactly, but either way, it's different from XXXX.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

TheSorrow wrote:
shugo_lover wrote:-cough- -cough- .hack//xxxx has been already out for a while now -cough- -cough-
.Hack//XXXX != .Hack//X Over

They're 2 completely different things. One is called "XXXX", and the other is called "X Over", right as it is. Maybe not "X Over" exactly, but either way, it's different from XXXX.

It's actually different because of the way they are pronounced.

XXXX= "X the fourth"

X'over= "Cross" Over
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

shugo_lover wrote:
Adhemas wrote:No one knows exactly what kind of story it will have, but they showed some new titels like ".hack//X over" or something like that and announced different new media, like the movie and mentioned a new manga series so I guess they will start soon since the mainsite of dothackers mentioned it too ("The new manga will begin running in the Japanese magazine Comptiq this Winter.").

-cough- -cough- .hack//xxxx has been already out for a while now -cough- -cough- The ones comeing out this month is .hack//Alcor
We're talking about in Japan, you're talking about in America.