Kite , Azure Kite and Ovan in LINK ?!

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Versus Knight

Kite , Azure Kite and Ovan in LINK ?!

Post by Versus Knight »

hi every one "
sure you had see the LINK characters .. Kite , Azure Kite and Ovan infected by AIDA !

What's the matter ?! isn't there one Data for Kite and his character with the Data Drain ?!
isn't AIDA deleted and Ovan saved from it ?!

Image Image Image

and another question .. will the 8 epitaphs of project GU exist in this Revision ?

waiting for ya dot hackers ;)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Kite , Azure Kite and Ovan in LINK ?!

Post by AuraTwilight »

We don't know.

Also, you only needed to post this topic once.
Midori

Post by Midori »

I take it the dream theory or AI Theory have been tossed out the window and the plot is now in chaos? xP
Versus Knight

Post by Versus Knight »

AuraTwilight wrote:We don't know.

Also, you only needed to post this topic once.
wow " it's aura hahaha
yeah " i know you dont know but its a Debate give your opinion =D

sorry about the two topics .. hhh its a made it by mistake -_-'

waiting for your opinion ojo-sama ^^
Midori wrote:I take it the dream theory or AI Theory have been tossed out the window and the plot is now in chaos? xP
hhhh " maybe who knows xD
Last edited by iuliathe3rd on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double posting
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Dream? What is this the Matrix. (O.O)

Azure Flame Kite was never removed from the game. The World R:X has been redisgned to include data from previous versions. The users are able to remake their characters because of that. In the manga the Akashic Records ignites the memories of users that have the Chrono Core. The feelings they carried at the time allow them to reprouce whatever skills they had prior. Mind over digital matter sort of deal. Beacause Schicksal is trying to impress CC Corp they may have had a hand in the restoration of The World. I know Posaune is an adminstator of sorts, but I'm not clear on if it was hacked or a bond with the company. Aura seems to be asleep, her whole point in G.U. was letting things go with the flow. The epitaphs don't exist. However for the game we have seen the Phases reimerge. Skeith & Macha were shown in the trailer so its obvious their back. I am not sure above Ovan's situation. About now the Dream and AI theories seem out of place because a lot of things keep occuring in the real world and since Kite mentioned a way to use the Akashic Records I am betting on believe in what you see. The game seems to revolve around a slightly different plot. The terms were "Memory of Lake" which might help explain things supposing its what I think it is. Once again the Matrix.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Midori wrote:I take it the dream theory or AI Theory have been tossed out the window and the plot is now in chaos? xP
Not really, but there's just been new information and events happening that would quickly deny the fact it's all a dream or Tokio/everyone else is an AI. Everything's still possible though, even that the whole manga itself is non-canon and the actual canonical LINK starts and develops WAY different, but either way, the plot has been in chaos since Chapter 1 XD

And yeah, we don't know why characters are returning like that, or why they're returning in the first place to The World, and all we can do is make theories about that and debate on them. Though because of the low information and all the possibly misleading that the creators are making, we can't guarantee anything and we can barely understand why LINK exists like this in the first place.