About the Chrono Cores and the Records

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Keyaki

About the Chrono Cores and the Records

Post by Keyaki »

When I read AL Buster Albireo mentioned the Akashic Records when i read that I realized that when The World records the data from every single player via, items, AI, monster, etc. It must be stored in the Akashic Records, as Albireo mentioned then sent to Aura, as she is the Ultimate AI.

But that makes me wonder about the Chrono Cores, hearing from the other threads, the Chrono Cores alter The World's memory data of players (ex: Haseo, Tsukasa,and Yowkow). But what im wondering what exactly are they, and where did they come from?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: About the Chrono Cores and the Records

Post by AuraTwilight »

Albireo was making a Hindu mythology reference, wise-ass. And he never said anything about Aura, that was all Lycoris. You're connecting unrelated information.
But that makes me wonder about the Chrono Cores, hearing from the other threads, the Chrono Cores alter The World's memory data of players (ex: Haseo, Tsukasa,and Yowkow). But what im wondering what exactly are they, and where did they come from?
Apparently having them all gives you full access to the Akashic Records, so I would say parts of a key or something. We don't know. One idea I considered is that they might be "neurons of Za Warudo" or something like that.
ULFRIC

Post by ULFRIC »

[quote="Keyaki"]When I read AL Buster Albireo mentioned the Akashic Records when i read that I realized that when The World records the data from every single player via, items, AI, monster, etc. It must be stored in the Akashic Records...[quote]

Hehe, I read that too, like two days ago. BUT ANYWAYS!!! I have no idea about the Akashic Records. Maybe it's the back up of the world. It records everything that ever exists so that it's allowed to grow. Albireo also said that The World was a living organism. And that the system was God. Maybe the Akashic Records are Gods omnipotent prescence. Or rather, the memory of all God sees.

As for the Chrono Cores, it seems the people that have them are the people who have had the biggest impact on The World. (Kite, Tsukasa, Haseo, etc.) So maybe the fact they lost their memories is because the Akashic Records (Gods memory) was spazzing out. And if God doesn't remember it happening, there's no proof it ever happened. And if it never happened, then no one would remember it. So Haseo reverts back to before he became a lasting figure in The World, Tsukasa reverts to before he was changed by The World. So on and so forth.

Or at least, that's my theory.

P.S. That would also somewhat explain why people want control of the Akashic Records. If you could control Gods memory, and Gods Memory controlled The World. Then by controlling the Records, you could alter The World however you wanted. Effectively making the owner of the Akashic Records, God.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Albireo was making a Hindu mythology reference, wise-ass. And he never said anything about Aura, that was all Lycoris. You're connecting unrelated information.
*sigh* I know Albireo didn't make any reference to Aura, that part of Aura was just an assumption i made>> Since Albireo did say that the Akashic Records did record everything that happened in The World, wise-ass.
Xanathos

Post by Xanathos »

Another great mithology reference...

Wanna see Kara no Kyoukai "The Garden of Sinners" fifth movie, Paradox Spiral? :D :D :D

Just kidding, at least i think is great. But still not expecting too much from it. See ya!