.hack//LINK is linked to r:3?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

N3IWVC

.hack//LINK is linked to r:3?

Post by N3IWVC »

I just had a thought. (amazing right?) well i was thinking that as/if we see more media in the LINK series since it's a handheld game there could possibly be things going on in the background of the storyline that have to do with the full game (which by now could be another new revision) well if it's still r:2 then there likely wouldn't be any problems going on. but assuming they had an r:3 version it's safe to assume that the wave would have to come to pass there as well. basically what i'm speculating is that at the same time r:X is doing its thing there would be news within the story of problems on r:3 which could likely be our next major series which wouldn't take place years after the previous one but simultaneously.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: .hack//LINK is linked to r:3?

Post by AuraTwilight »

R:X is the full version. It's not entirely handheld, it can just be accessed through it, as R:2 is offline.
N3IWVC

Re: .hack//LINK is linked to r:3?

Post by N3IWVC »

i see, well then that kinda ruins my previous idea. but then that could say too that if we get a LINK game it may or may not be on a handheld. personally i would hope not.