Was .hack//LINK what you expected it to be?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Adhemas

Re: Was .hack//LINK what you expected it to be?

Post by Adhemas »

*Argh*...I hate it when topics turn out like this. '__'*
But Ok...well:
Kite669 wrote:
[...]this all started because of some idiot telling me how I'm not giving LINK a chance[...]
Where do I have said anything about you or your opinion? I never quoted you or made a reference to your text. I posted my opinion hours after I read all the other posts in this tread; so that I didn't remember about the exact things mentioned before. I just answered the first topic-question from shadow of skeith who started this tread. The "Well, I don't say that it's crap or it's good until..."-phrase was just some intro to my post. I just wanted to say the most important thing (if I like LINK so far or not) at first, that's all. I never said something like someone not giving LINK a chance in my post.

Kite669 wrote:
Now since you went to the trouble in giving me "BLA BLA BLA", I have no choice now but to reply.
As mentioned above, I wasn't talking to you, but answered to the main question of this tread.

Kite669 wrote:
Wow you think I have bad spelling, Hehehe you should see your self.
As Gemcrim said, everyone makes some grammar errors and it's ok, if there aren't too many and as long as the reader get's the intention of the post. Besides that, there might be many users (like me, I am german) who make a few errors sometimes because english isn't their first language.

@ AT, Gemcrim, S1lentOp and shadow of skeith: Thanks for help :)

I think we should go back to topic...

EDIT:
Sorry, Anime Monkey, I posted at the same time as you so I didn' saw your post when I began writing. Thank you; you said what I wanted to say. And yes, let's get back to the topic.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Back to Topic: Meh, I read another chapter and stuff, and um...I do kinda like it, but the only reason is because of the several character appearances, like Orgel*please tell me a spelled it right.* Otherwise, story wise, I'm only four chapters in and I wonder what's the reason half this started on the first day.I'm an Orgel*I may have it wrong* fan so far, he's my fav. Schinksal member. And...even if it isn't great, how long will it last? like four volumes? Doesn't matter, if you don 't like it, then don't read it.

Off Topic: I wish I was here for the fight, it was epic, ESPECIALLY S1lent0p, I loved the play, do you mind if I show it to some of my friends?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

@ AT, Gemcrim, S1lentOp and shadow of skeith: Thanks for help :)
No problem. I'm not gonna let one of the few intelligent people on the forum get unfairly badmouthed.

You can properly thank me by posting MOARRR!!!

Also, Kite, lololololololololololololololololol. You don't even know why people were yelling at you, did you? But anyway, moving on.

On Topic: Link sucks and it's ****.
Maromi
moo.
moo.

Post by Maromi »

Wow, I guess I should actually visit this forum.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

Do you guys play the game?
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Kite669 wrote:Do you guys play the game?
Link isn't a game, but there is a tread about a game v,^_^
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

I mean....Thank you all for your posts. It's great having reliable .hack info here. Thank you. :)
Last edited by shadow of skeith on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

shadow of skeith wrote:Wow. I'm surprised that the admins haven't locked this topic yet, after all that's happened so far. Well, I'm trying to read more of LINK on CC2'S website, but it's so confusing on how they distribute it, I know many people have asked this question, but, where else can I read LINK online?
*coughcoughyouaren'tsupposedtoasksinceit'sillegalcoughcough*
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

OH **** I JUST LOST THE GAME!
Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
You fail at internet memes.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

AuraTwilight wrote:
OH **** I JUST LOST THE GAME!
You fail at internet memes.
I guess so?
shadow of skeith

shadow of skeith wrote:Wow. I'm surprised that the admins haven't locked this topic yet, after all that's happened so far. Well, I'm trying to read more of LINK on CC2'S website, but it's so confusing on how they distribute it, I know many people have asked this question, but, where else can I read LINK online?
*coughcoughyouaren'tsupposedtoasksinceit'sillegalcoughcough*
OOOPS. Deleting.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

shadow of skeith wrote:I mean....Thank you all for your posts. It's great having reliable .hack info here. Thank you. :)
LOL, nice edit
shadow of skeith

shadow of skeith wrote:I mean....Thank you all for your posts. It's great having reliable .hack info here. Thank you. :)
LOL, nice edit
Well my poor attempt at covering it up failed. They can still see it on your quote comment and mine.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

yeah...
hgtfhfhg

Post by hgtfhfhg »

Maromi wrote:Wow, I guess I should actually visit this forum.
lol, true that mister admin. and on the main topic i kinda dig the manga but since i know it wont hold up in the long run im not sure i should hold my breath for it to actually get good.
dumdumdumbutt

Post by dumdumdumbutt »

LOL well the first time I heard about .hack//LINK was along with a color page of Tokio, Kite, and Haseo.. so.. yeah kind of actually :| thought it was gonna be retarded from the start

except it turned out to be worse. lol

sob >'8

it doesn't make any sense wtf.

also, lol flamewar.
Quill

Post by Quill »

So far, I'll have to describe it the same way Yahtzee described Spore.

In short, "No."

In long, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Seriously, I held the key down while saying it out loud.
Lainol

Post by Lainol »

I guess I don't mind it. I feel its a little to soon to really judge it since not many chapters are out.
But I am just happy to see Kite again. Thats all...even though he wasn't there for long...........>_>