Azure Kite

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

shadow of skeith

Azure Kite

Post by shadow of skeith »

Again, it's Shadow of Skeith here. You guys are probably getting tired of seeing my name so I'll make this one quick. I know there is still no known answer for this, but let's guess. Anyone have an Idea about Azure Kite's purpose in R:X? Plus, how do you think Kite will react when he sees his incomplete zombie look alike?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Azure Kite

Post by TheSorrow »

My guess is that he's still Aura's "knight", going around there fixing problems that Aura doesn't fix because she can't or simply doesn't feel like it. But then, this would mean that whatever the problem is right now in The World is serious enough to bring Aura's attention (well of course, having characters going back to their past personalities and The World's history data being altered overall is definetly SERIOUS problem >~>').
And with regards of Kite-Azure Kite, if Kite just sees him there he might probably think it's some trick from Schicksal, and might attack him if Azure Kite starts attacking somewhere (even if AK is just helping). But i have a little guess that maybe AK is going to save Kite (remember he's frozen and all), and most likely that would make them team up. I dunno, but whatever it happens, it's gonna be interesting :P
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Well for all we know he could just be there until Kite is unfrozen maybe Aura can't do anything about the freezing since Schicksal is apparently "beyond the system" Therefore, Azure Kite's purpose can be the exact one the he had in G.U., since Kite can't help AK will. If of course Kite isn't an AI that was completed and AK was a makeshift for the time being since Kite is out of commission and Kite is the best Aura has.
shadow of skeith

TheSorrow wrote: (well of course, having characters going back to their past personalities and The World's history data being altered overall is definetly SERIOUS problem >~>'). But i have a little guess that maybe AK is going to save Kite (remember he's frozen and all), and most likely that would make them team up. I dunno, but whatever it happens, it's gonna be interesting :P
Ahh, so that explains why Haseo is acting like he is, Uh oh, if he sees Azure Kite again...Uh oh. So you think Aura knows about Kite being frozen, and that she's going to Order Azure Kite as a replacement to help Tokio and save Kite from his frozen prison?
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

shadow of skeith wrote:
TheSorrow wrote: (well of course, having characters going back to their past personalities and The World's history data being altered overall is definetly SERIOUS problem >~>'). But i have a little guess that maybe AK is going to save Kite (remember he's frozen and all), and most likely that would make them team up. I dunno, but whatever it happens, it's gonna be interesting :P
Ahh, so that explains why Haseo is acting like he is, Uh oh, if he sees Azure Kite again...Uh oh. So you think Aura knows about Kite being frozen, and that she's going to Order Azure Kite as a replacement to help Tokio and save Kite from his frozen prison?
If no one else does, I do!
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

My theory: They're ALLLLLLL memory AI figments of Za Warudo's memory, and Tokio is essentially dreaming, because Link is bullsh*t.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

AuraTwilight wrote:My theory: They're ALLLLLLL memory AI figments of Za Warudo's memory, and Tokio is essentially dreaming, because Link is bullsh*t.
IT'S NOT BULLSH*T"!!! IT'S JUST UNDER-APPRECIATED T_T....
shadow of skeith

AuraTwilight wrote:My theory: They're ALLLLLLL memory AI figments of Za Warudo's memory, and Tokio is essentially dreaming, because Link is bullsh*t.
Well, for now it is, since everything is in japanese and the story is pretty confusing so far, but LINK is just starting. Okay, .hack//SIGN, .hack//Infection, and .hack//G.U. Rebirth did have better beginnings than LINK, but we should at least give it a chance. I Just think CC2'S taking a break from the serious stuff for awhile.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

nobodyknows wrote:
IT'S NOT BULLSH*T"!!! IT'S JUST UNDER-APPRECIATED T_T....
Dude, I'm like the biggest .hack fan there is. If I say it's bullsh*t, it's bullsh*t.
Well, for now it is, since everything is in japanese and the story is pretty confusing so far, but LINK is just starting.
I'm giving it a chance, but until some satisfactory explanation is given, what I've seen is absolute crap. So far, there's no excuse for the stuff it's pulling.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

I gotta question, were are all the GRUNTIES!? lol
shadow of skeith

Kite6669 wrote:I gotta question, were are all the GRUNTIES!? lol
Maybe it's still too early for that Kite. After all, it's only been three chapters, but their probably like the grunties from G.U. I bet money on that.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

shadow of skeith wrote:
Kite6669 wrote:I gotta question, were are all the GRUNTIES!? lol
Maybe it's still too early for that Kite. After all, it's only been three chapters, but their probably like the grunties from G.U. I bet money on that.
There's been way more than three chapters.