The World R:X Arena Matches

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: The World R:X Arena Matches

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

but as far as I read, it's not in the game so, heh, he's the only one lol, there has to be several, but the RAGING majority don't care about last game, they are in a new game
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

TheSorrow wrote:
Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:Dude, like EVERYONE forgot Balmung and on more than one occasion, in less time, THEY WILL FORGET, players of "The World" can give TWO SHITS what happens
What about the Shopkeeper? He does seem to care :O
Heh, I guess you're right. Haseo, I understand your point, but it would be really cool if they did have it. I mean, arena matches aren't really that new. If CC2 carried it over from a past game, I guess the history goes with it as well. For Balmung however, hmmmm.....He hasn't really been in .hack// in a while, except for his Azure copy, so It's easy to forget a player who hasn't played the game in years.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

THe difference between LOTT and GU is the same as GU and Link lol
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

Well Balmung,Orca and the .hackers were more like legends, in one episode of sign mimiru says what balmung is real, while the arena had alot of people to see the matches so the hall of fame may be possible