All new .hack// game, confirmed?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

shadow of skeith

All new .hack// game, confirmed?

Post by shadow of skeith »

Now this was the most shocking news I've heard so far regaurding to CC2 and .hack//LINK. These are just rumors, so don't believe them right away. Even though .hack//LINK is just taking it's first steps as a manga, it has been said the Ban Dai and CC2 are already making preperations for the new game, or games, if possible. The release date, of course, is unknown, but most guess around late 2009/early 2010. Many .hack// fans are strongly recommending this title to be on PSP, since it's the only Sony system, aside from the new PS3, without a .hack//franchise, and the fact that The World R:X, the version of The world in //LINK, is portable, which makes a lot of sense. Also, there is an anime in the works. I'm sorry if this isn't enough information, but at least it's something we can hope for. :D
NoonRider

Re: All new .hack// game, confirmed?

Post by NoonRider »

shadow of skeith wrote:it has been said the Ban Dai and CC2 are making preparations for the new game, or games, if possible
OBJECTION!

i want to see proof backing up these claims!
shadow of skeith

NoonRider wrote:
shadow of skeith wrote:it has been said the Ban Dai and CC2 are making preparations for the new game, or games, if possible
OBJECTION!

i want to see proof backing up these claims!
This is as close to the proof as possible. Check out the Board on this link.http://boards.ign.com/dot_hack/b6813/154570066/p1/?14
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

...This is like the 6th time i've been a post like this, and it was proven wrong since the first one.
That's not an ad for a new .Hack game, it's just for a game called Tail Concerto, another game developed by CC2. The reason why it says "The World" and has a chibi Kite on it it's probably just to attract more people, by making them get interested in the game thinking it's about .Hack when it really has nothing to do with it, except random referrences :/
shadow of skeith

TheSorrow wrote:...This is like the 6th time i've been a post like this, and it was proven wrong since the first one.
That's not an ad for a new .Hack game, it's just for a game called Tail Concerto, another game developed by CC2. The reason why it says "The World" and has a chibi Kite on it it's probably just to attract more people, by making them get interested in the game thinking it's about .Hack when it really has nothing to do with it, except random referrences :/
Damn. Well, I know CC2 is going to make another .hack// game. Eight really doesn't cut it. Maybe it will be like fragment, only better!!
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

shadow of skeith wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:...This is like the 6th time i've been a post like this, and it was proven wrong since the first one.
Damn. Well, I know CC2 is going to make another .hack// game. Eight really doesn't cut it. Maybe it will be like fragment, only better!!
How about no?
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

This topic has been done many a-time before. If you want to discuss further possibilities for a new .hack game, there's a thread in this forum for that already.

Locked.