I have a Question regaurding to Kite.

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

shadow of skeith

I have a Question regaurding to Kite.

Post by shadow of skeith »

Okay, I remember, shortly after //QUARANTINE, That THE WORLD R:1 was destroyed in a CC. CORP fire, including PC(Player Character) Data. So If Kite's data was somewhat lost, how does he still have his similar look and twilight bracelet still with him in R:X In //LINK? The remains were used by Aura to create Azure Kite in G.U. but the original Kite wasn't present at that time, so he couldn't use that data. Speaking of Azure Kite, I saw in the manga that he also exsits in R:X too. How is that possible? Could anyone tell me?
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: I have a Question regaurding to Kite.

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

shadow of skeith wrote: Speaking of Azure Kite, I saw in the manga that he also exsits in R:X too. How is that possible? Could anyone tell me?
PROOF I NEED EVIDENCE!

And um...Not everything was gone, lol and even if it was this Kite is...different if you haven't noticed ^^
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
shadow of skeith wrote: Speaking of Azure Kite, I saw in the manga that he also exsits in R:X too. How is that possible? Could anyone tell me?
PROOF I NEED EVIDENCE!
It was confirmed in this thread.

Nobody knows exactly why all the older characters have reappeared. No answer has been given yet so all we have is theories.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

http://www.apocalypsecheesecake.com/azzy.jpg
Azure Kite :D!

It's still too early to be able to answer any of those questions; we don't even know what is REALLY going on on LINK (unless you've read like 7 chapters in japanese, which maybe already explain alot of stuff). So for now, we can only make wild guesses of what's happening, from the appearance of old characters to what's really the deal with Chrono Cores and Schicksal :/

And just to point it out, Kite's bracelet in LINK looked alot different from the old ones, being just a full circle with random lines all over it.

EDIT: Darn you millennium_fox D8!
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

TheSorrow wrote:http://www.apocalypsecheesecake.com/azzy.jpg
Azure Kite :D!

It's still too early to be able to answer any of those questions; we don't even know what is REALLY going on on LINK (unless you've read like 7 chapters in japanese, which maybe already explain alot of stuff). So for now, we can only make wild guesses of what's happening, from the appearance of old characters to what's really the deal with Chrono Cores and Schicksal :/

And just to point it out, Kite's bracelet in LINK looked alot different from the old ones, being just a full circle with random lines all over it.

EDIT: Darn you millennium_fox D8!
So, is it possible that Kite had received a new bracelet from Aura? Or is it the fact that the game's upgrade has caused his bracelet to look high-tech.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Okay, I remember, shortly after //QUARANTINE, That THE WORLD R:1 was destroyed in a CC. CORP fire, including PC(Player Character) Data. So If Kite's data was somewhat lost, how does he still have his similar look and twilight bracelet still with him in R:X In //LINK? The remains were used by Aura to create Azure Kite in G.U. but the original Kite wasn't present at that time, so he couldn't use that data. Speaking of Azure Kite, I saw in the manga that he also exsits in R:X too. How is that possible? Could anyone tell me?
1) It was after Udeden, not Quarantine.
2) We don't know, but it seems implied that it's either the work of the Chrono Cores or the "Memory of Za Warudo", assuming it's not the same thing.
3) The remains weren't used by Aura, she made the Azure Knights from scratch using her memories.
4) Azure Kite was always an AI, so he could use their typical hax.