transport (grunty steambike both ect

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

xthform22

transport (grunty steambike both ect

Post by xthform22 »

wuts new in the r:x will grunties be guild helpers (pets) willl u have steam bikes or somthing new like ... a new vehicle or a jetpack (unlikley) please post ideas im open to anything 8)
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Re: transport (grunty steambike both ect

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

I don't think eather form of transportation will return they allways have somthing new in each version. And I frankly whuldent want the3 steam bike back I really dident like the hole steam theam they had going. The gruntys will definatly come back but who knows whut thall look like or whut perpose thall have that allways seems to change.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

lol It would be kinda cool to have grunties as pets, not like in R:1 but that you can raise and all and keep them somewhere, maybe even help you in battle.

As of the new transportation...no idea. We don't even know how R:X will actually be like, mystic-ish like R:1 or technologic like R:2, though from what we've seen so far it aims more to a technologic one, so maybe we'll have something similar to the steam bike (just maybe not steam based?)
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

It would be sweet if you could ride a grunty into battle, like in LoZ: Twilight Princess. How kickass would that be slashing you sword while riding a pig!
maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Post by maggosh »

Well, Revision Two takes place 100 years after Revision One, right? Perhaps Revision X will take place just as long after R:2, maybe longer, and The World's technology advances further.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

maggosh wrote:Well, Revision Two takes place 100 years after Revision One, right? Perhaps Revision X will take place just as long after R:2, maybe longer, and The World's technology advances further.
So what? Instead of steam bikes, we get like speeder bikes, or segways?
Terejima Ryoko

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

haha that would be funny to see a segway in .hack. i love the steam bike way too much though. it is alow better than the grunty.
maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

Post by maggosh »

TheEnigma wrote:
maggosh wrote:Well, Revision Two takes place 100 years after Revision One, right? Perhaps Revision X will take place just as long after R:2, maybe longer, and The World's technology advances further.
So what? Instead of steam bikes, we get like speeder bikes, or segways?
Segways? No. Speederbikes, yes. Or something along that line. The only one person cool enough to ride a segway is Adam Savage from MythBusters.
Pyrosphere

Post by Pyrosphere »

Personally, I don't expect any transportation from the manga as R2 didn't even have transport until the G.U. series. Though if there will be transport in the manga, I expect Haseo to be using a steambike and Kite to be using a grunty. Have transports mixed from both eras. As for any new form of transport, I highly doubt there will be any unless it fits into the storyline somehow.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

I wanna see a flying steam bike, lol no wheels, just skips over rocks and stuff, lets you use water as a terrain for the first time...boy that'd be sick as hell, and like weapon...no...weapons are too much...but being able to chop off a goblins head on a vehicle...that'd be sexy
Nanshi
Location: Θ Hidden Forbidden Hades: Wailing Capital Wald Uberlisten

Post by Nanshi »

I to agree with the speedbike idea, but I hope they add racing into it along with the obstacle course type deal cause
that just constantly got on my nerves. Here you are with this powning bike, fast as crap but you cant turn to save your life.
That aside for a sec, there was this game I stumbled across a long time ago that was only released in Japan called code age commanders. I would think the game may become a little more like that, if you don't know what I am talking about you can youtube it. It has a KH kind of feel, in my opinion they can kill that I enjoy the battle system we have now thank you lol. but as far as appearance they could use that. Honestly, its Japanese influence I am sure they will come up with something that will grip us all closer in than the transition from R:1 to R:2.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

If thares a game thare will be some sort of transportation.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

you're all missing the point.. you need CARS.. and gondolas >_>....
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

nobodyknows wrote:you're all missing the point.. you need CARS.. and gondolas >_>....
Riiight. Kite smashes into a monster in a Black RX-7, going 90. lol. I believe the transportaion would be something small. You know, since The World R:X is a portable game, it's bound to have portable transportation. Like Tokio would have like a floating skateboard or something. Haha, Back to the Future. That brings back memories.
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

black rx-7? that's not kite's style a red skyline with blue neon underbody lights is more up his alley.
haseo might take the black rx-7 though...
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

emptyazureskies wrote:black rx-7? that's not kite's style a red skyline with blue neon underbody lights is more up his alley.
haseo might take the black rx-7 though...
Haha. Okay E.A.S, red skyline it is.
Shade_Rain

Post by Shade_Rain »

Okay, here's my opinion. Since there seems to be a more tech-theme going, it might end up to be like the Light-Cycles off of Tron, only... better. Kite would have a red, haseo a black(yeah, a black trail would look seriously kick***.)
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Shade_Rain wrote:Okay, here's my opinion. Since there seems to be a more tech-theme going, it might end up to be like the Light-Cycles off of Tron, only... better. Kite would have a red, haseo a black(yeah, a black trail would look seriously kick***.)
Likely, but I agree with the flying steam-bike idea.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Well, we've seen both Chim Chims (the basis of R:2 technology) and old-school Grunties, although both appear in instances where someone could be hacking them in, and we already know The World is out of whack anyway. In any case, I do think it's possible that both options are available, just maybe not normally...
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Like Tokio would have like a floating skateboard or something
alitte weird, sort-of "un .Hackish" don'tcha think?

Anyways,

I'm all for the gondola idea that would be awesome, better to use to explore Root Towns, more funt han the Warp Portals