How do you think Haseo will appear

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Dark Knight Sparda

How do you think Haseo will appear

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

And im not talking in wich form, we all saw how Kite was introduce and some admins and users(not all) have seen how tsukasa and subaru did, but Haseo es the only one of the characters that appear in the first picture the hasent appear yet,i dont know my guess is that in some point tokyo will run into him (i prefer to see him in his 2nd form or at least his 3rd)and i think he will not be a member of the twilight knight but he may back them up along with his GU friends(i like to see all of his comrads exept Boardeux,The Azure Knights as well as Zelkova and Kaede i didnt like them very much but i whould like to see Sirius and Taihaku as his party members)also i whould like that some of his actions make Tsukasa,Subaru and any sign character that may appear wonder something about there past connection it whould be interesting to see that, so how whould you like to see his introduccion to the series
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: How do you think Haseo will appear

Post by AuraTwilight »

but Haseo es the only one of the characters that appear in the first picture the hasent appear yet,i dont know my guess is that in some point tokyo will run into him
1) We haven't seen Blackrose yet.
2) It's Tokio.

As for how he appears: He'll probably kill someone at the same time, however he does it.
Adhemas

Post by Adhemas »

As far as I know, Haseo will appear in the next chapter.

Not only that, there was too, a new character intruduced. He looks a bit like a AFK/human-cubia mix.
It seems to be this mysterious "Geist" guy (ghost) of Schicksal. He didn't want to kill Tokio, because they (Schicksal) need him for something (I don't know if this is correct since I am not that good at reading japanese text)

Well, I think it won't take long until we know how Haseo will appear...

http://www.cc2.co.jp/hack_link/tokio/ (if you scroll down, you can see Haseo's shadow)
Dark Knight Sparda

whoa, Tokyo is saved by the legendary Terror of Death somehow i imagened that in some point he whould have saved tokyo from something or someone
Samael

Post by Samael »

Knew it.

Tokio's a lovely little puppet on a string for some enigmatic person because $10 says he's the Link to the Akashic Records. As to why he's the Link is a good question. I want to say the black disc is involved. But the why him, besides him being an-easy-to-manipulate dumb***?

Also, another $10 says Haseo uses Skeith to protect Tokio.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Adhemas wrote:As far as I know, Haseo will appear in the next chapter.

Not only that, there was too, a new character intruduced. He looks a bit like a AFK/human-cubia mix.
It seems to be this mysterious "Geist" guy (ghost) of Schicksal. He didn't want to kill Tokio, because they (Schicksal) need him for something (I don't know if this is correct since I am not that good at reading japanese text)

Well, I think it won't take long until we know how Haseo will appear...

http://www.cc2.co.jp/hack_link/tokio/ (if you scroll down, you can see Haseo's shadow)
I like you. You may be new, but you seem to be able to use interwebs, and you can gather information on your own and make reasonable conclusions. That's so surprisingly rare it pushes me to tears.
Samael wrote:Knew it.

Tokio's a lovely little puppet on a string for some enigmatic person because $10 says he's the Link to the Akashic Records. As to why he's the Link is a good question. I want to say the black disc is involved. But the why him, besides him being an-easy-to-manipulate dumb***?

Also, another $10 says Haseo uses Skeith to protect Tokio.
I knew it too. *high five.*
Samael

Post by Samael »

Damn straight AT.

The way WetsHisPantsMan just got sliced basically proves Haseo's coming back packing dual blades. Like that'll be amazingly unpredicted. Though if he shows up with DGs instead I may cream myself. Like that'll happen.

One question arises. What'll Skeith look like? Since we basically know Skeith's coming back(like the Guardian and the Bracelet weren't enough of a hint). But we never saw Skeith's form while Haseo was in his bondage form...

But he had a cape like proto-Haseo iirc...maybe Skeith's back in his original(IMOQ) form like in the prototype trailer? Or maybe since if Adept Rogues don't exist in this game, Skeith'll show up in his ultimate form. Or maybe we'll get a whole new Skeith altogether...

Geist...Opera mask...Phantom Of The Opera. The music theme to...Geist's group continues. Though he had a card in one of this images...or maybe a disk...like Tokio in some of the first revealed images of Link...holding it in just the same way.

DUNDUNDUN.

Looks like Geist may be one of Crazy McPyroPants' little toys too...or maybe he IS PyroPants...

Also, I never mentioned, but clockguy looks pretty cool even after being DDed.
Dark Knight Sparda

if haseo is in his 1st form my guess is that skeith will look like when he first awoke in vol.1 of Gu
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

But if I'm not mistaken, the only part they showed him in the manga it looked like he was wearing that outfit from the prototype trailer.
Hmm...and maybe Skeith will get yet another makeover.
|kenji|

Post by |kenji| »

how do you guys obtain these infoes? do you buy the manga in japan? ;_;
i just follow cc2's hack link main page on his official site, since hack wiki was not updated anymore :/
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

|kenji| wrote:how do you guys obtain these infoes? do you buy the manga in japan? ;_;
i just follow cc2's hack link main page on his official site, since hack wiki was not updated anymore :/
Most of us obtain the information that way too, i guess only 3 people at most actually buy the manga. Some are lucky to read some chapters online. The rest is just speculation and theories.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Some members do buy the manga, yes, but I'm sure the majority are reading scanlations.

and .hack//wiki is updated every day, just not always on the Link section.
d0tti3

Post by d0tti3 »

FallenDragon wrote:But if I'm not mistaken, the only part they showed him in the manga it looked like he was wearing that outfit from the prototype trailer.
Hmm...and maybe Skeith will get yet another makeover.
I'm happy to see the prototype form. The cape makes him look absolutely shady and badass.
I hope, I really hope that Skeith doesn't show up as an avatar.

As for Haseo's appearance- I think it's already been established that Haseo comes to Tokio through an arcade game.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

I know every1 is gonna argue with me on this but I don't think hassao will have his epitath I don't think annyone will and I know whut everyone is gonna say "o sora has his gaurdian and kite has his braclet y not the epitaths" well I think well see the phases as somthing different this time and I don't think they wanna have to bring back all the epitath users that whuld be to mutch and to mutch old stuf to have to bring into a new story it whuld be to much of the same thing and I know that thare is a large majority of old characters but I think it whuld just be overkill having all the epitath users and thare not gonna just have 1 without the others so just hasao using one is out of the question.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

It's not out of the question. Who says it's an all or nothing deal? There were only two Epitaph Users during the time of IMOQ.
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

you have to look at tit from different angles first off if its a game im geussing u wont be playing as haseo so u will probably get an anyanmous email and u log on to a certain area you see haseo in skeiths xth form with a myserious black dots(AIDA) but they arent attaknig cause its a good aida(like in .hack//roots ova) instead it looks like they are communucacting (thorugh atoli who is in haseos party) you are able to see his epitaph you ask him what it is and why you sent here he replies saying that aidas good and that he wanted to talk to you saying that you were needed in a operattion along with tsukasa and kite. i forgot to say that u willl have to fight him but he will be a low level about 30 or so cause its new revision. im not sure of any other way
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

xthform22 wrote:you have to look at tit from different angles first off if its a game im geussing u wont be playing as haseo so u will probably get an anyanmous email and u log on to a certain area you see haseo in skeiths xth form with a myserious black dots(AIDA) but they arent attaknig cause its a good aida(like in .hack//roots ova) instead it looks like they are communucacting (thorugh atoli who is in haseos party) you are able to see his epitaph you ask him what it is and why you sent here he replies saying that aidas good and that he wanted to talk to you saying that you were needed in a operattion along with tsukasa and kite. i forgot to say that u willl have to fight him but he will be a low level about 30 or so cause its new revision. im not sure of any other way
Wait...what? You are talking about LINK as if it's a game...? Sorry I don't get this.
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

FallenDragon wrote:
xthform22 wrote:you have to look at tit from different angles first off if its a game im geussing u wont be playing as haseo so u will probably get an anyanmous email and u log on to a certain area you see haseo in skeiths xth form with a myserious black dots(AIDA) but they arent attaknig cause its a good aida(like in .hack//roots ova) instead it looks like they are communucacting (thorugh atoli who is in haseos party) you are able to see his epitaph you ask him what it is and why you sent here he replies saying that aidas good and that he wanted to talk to you saying that you were needed in a operattion along with tsukasa and kite. i forgot to say that u willl have to fight him but he will be a low level about 30 or so cause its new revision. im not sure of any other way
Wait...what? You are talking about LINK as if it's a game...? Sorry I don't get this.
um srry its just i was postin on the other post asking if it was a game or not and i was thinkoin how cool it would be to be a game but ya im geussing he will be with atoli in probably xthform (considering he still has skeith) and he might be with kite he might actually confuse kite with triedge at first