I Wish.....(apkallu)

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Tawalaya

I Wish.....(apkallu)

Post by Tawalaya »

You know how they had actual people creating he posts and art for the Apkallu in the G.U. games? (I found it on the CC2 jp website)

Well I really wish they would send some of that fan-service this way to the U.S. T_T

I wanna make some Apkallu art! T_T

Well anyways, The World R:X. Do you think they will bring back Apkallu and customizable desktop wallpapers? Apkallu was really popular for the G.U. series, so I'm personally hoping so. <3
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Re: I Wish.....(apkallu)

Post by Azure Knight »

...//LINK is a manga, soooo... I'm not sure how useful computer wallpaper would be in a book...

But I actually do wish they had an American apkallu for .hack, because I've seen some pretty good artwork around here, and it should be spread more. You might be able to post pictures on the japanese site though, you just need to know what to click.
Art_Master_Gio

Re: I Wish.....(apkallu)

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Azure Knight wrote:...//LINK is a manga, soooo... I'm not sure how useful computer wallpaper would be in a book...

But I actually do wish they had an American apkallu for .hack, because I've seen some pretty good artwork around here, and it should be spread more. You might be able to post pictures on the japanese site though, you just need to know what to click.
I think Tawalaya meant that they should have it in the new games, when they come out ^^;; and I agree! That'd rock!

An american Apkallu would also be nice...