The 8 phases/epitaphs

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Dark Knight Sparda

The 8 phases/epitaphs

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

What do you think happend to them, If Kite has the bracelet and Tsukasa has his guardian (that maybe Aura gave them)my guess if Skeith found Haseo once after 7 years he can find him again but what about the 7 rest, a scene in trilogy makes me think that maybe Tarvos can return.

Also know the Avatar are independent from the worlds system and its case Aura? since in GU (expecially Skeith) know have a will and are not mindless like in the first 4 games
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: The 8 phases/epitaphs

Post by AuraTwilight »

What do you think happend to them, If Kite has the bracelet and Tsukasa has his guardian (that maybe Aura gave them)my guess if Skeith found Haseo once after 7 years he can find him again but what about the 7 rest, a scene in trilogy makes me think that maybe Tarvos can return.
Well, if Haseo is returning, it's possible the other Epitaph Users are, and if not, the Epitaphs could just chill out in the Internet.
Also know the Avatar are independent from the worlds system and its case Aura? since in GU (expecially Skeith) know have a will and are not mindless like in the first 4 games
The Phases were never mindless, they just obeyed Morganna since she was their Mother and, even if they had a reason to disobey her, which only Macha did, she could threaten them with deletion.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

I don't think that they will retern they've been defeated once tamed once and now I think thare storys over. The only one that mite retern is cubia since kite has his braclet but it mite be the braclet with no shadow so he probably won't return eather.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Cubia's not a Phase, and Haseo's back so Skeith has to be back a priori. There's no real reason why the other seven can't come back as well, and I would almost expect them to, if all the big characters are being gathered.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Just becouse hasaos back dosent mean skith is look at him he's not eaven in his xth forme so that dosent really mean annything we don't eaven no if he can have multipul weapons still so u can't really say he will still have the epitath.
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

Well Tsukasa is back with his/her Guardian, so I don't see why not Haseo would not be back with his Epitaph; and what does he being an adept rogue has to do with having skeith or not? :?
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Becouse the epitaths have minds of thare own. Who says they want to be controlled annymore they culd decide to oppose us again so thare for hasao might not and probably dosent have skith
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Just becouse hasaos back dosent mean skith is look at him he's not eaven in his xth forme so that dosent really mean annything we don't eaven no if he can have multipul weapons still so u can't really say he will still have the epitath.
Kite has his Bracelet, Tsukasa has his Guardian. Why wouldn't Haseo have his Epitaph?
Becouse the epitaths have minds of thare own. Who says they want to be controlled annymore they culd decide to oppose us again so thare for hasao might not and probably dosent have skith
The Epitaphs were never controlled. They attached to their users of their own free will and aided them of their own free will, and as hinted, they can leave at any time. Furthermore, Skeith we know specifically LOOKED for Haseo, knowing him to be Sora. It's safe to say that Skeith wants to be by Haseo's side forever, and the same can possibly be said of the other Epitaphs.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Culd be but maby not francly im sick of the epitaths and ide like to see somthing new this time around.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Anyway I want the 8 phases to come back. One Epitaphs user will come back so why not bring them all back or someone new to controlled them. If Skeith come back I want to the other users to come back. I would like it in Link if that they brung all the other people back. To me it does not seem right for only 1 to come back. It would seem odd. If Haseo still has Skeith and the other phases don't come back we might have something like this. Kite: So Haseo u can summon the Skeith. Haseo: ya what about it. Kite: I remember eight years ago when I kill them to save The World:R1.then Haseo go on about what happen with the Phases in R:2. If u think about it it would likey bring up the question Haseo what happen to the other 7.We just will have to wait and see.
FallenDragon

Post by FallenDragon »

If the Epitaphs do come back, I wonder what would Kite's reaction be. Well, probably a WTH!? We'll just have to wait a few more chapters to see if they do bring the Epitaphs back or not. I'm hoping they do, after all, they're bringing some important characters to this story.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Culd be but maby not francly im sick of the epitaths and ide like to see somthing new this time around.
There's plenty of new stuff around, just with the old as well. The Epitaphs are a staple of the series, like Aura is. We're never getting rid of them.
If the Epitaphs do come back, I wonder what would Kite's reaction be. Well, probably a WTH!?
"As long as they don't comatize people, I'm fine with them. I just want them to use separate water fountains, schools, and bathrooms."
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

AuraTwilight wrote:
There's plenty of new stuff around, just with the old as well. The Epitaphs are a staple of the series, like Aura is. We're never getting rid of them.
If the Epitaphs do come back, I wonder what would Kite's reaction be. Well, probably a WTH!?
"As long as they don't comatize people, I'm fine with them. I just want them to use separate water fountains, schools, and bathrooms."
"And to walk on the other opposite side of the street I'm on, and not touch me, talk to me or even act like they know me at all. And they get all the crappy items I used to give to Piros."
FallenDragon

Post by FallenDragon »

Art_Master_Gio wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
"And to walk on the other opposite side of the street I'm on, and not touch me, talk to me or even act like they know me at all. And they get all the crappy items I used to give to Piros."

:| This is what I get for asking, isn't it?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

What 'er you, one of them USER lovers? We dun take kindly to you folk. A User-lover is as bad as a User itself!

>.O Dems Epitaphs were bettur back in the slave farms deyz came from.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

AuraTwilight wrote:What 'er you, one of them USER lovers? We dun take kindly to you folk. A User-lover is as bad as a User itself!

>.O Dems Epitaphs were bettur back in the slave farms deyz came from.
Too bad that them there Morgeanna had te go n' get erself killed so sh' can't c'ntrol them dang thangs. Kite 'as ner one to blame bu' imself.
FallenDragon

Post by FallenDragon »

...In any case, if the Epitaphs come back, then there's a possibility the Epitaphs Users will show up, I doubt as principal characters, maybe a few cameos.
AuraTwilight wrote:What 'er you, one of them USER lovers? We dun take kindly to you folk. A User-lover is as bad as a User itself!
User-lover? Meaning...?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Epitaph Users. I was trying to make a "N*gger" parallel, since we're on the rope of making Kite discriminatory and bigoted.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Because everyone knows under that boy scout persona, Kite really is a prick, as portrayed in 4koma. Or maybe he just got like that when he got older. Who knows.
FallenDragon

Post by FallenDragon »

AuraTwilight wrote:Epitaph Users. I was trying to make a "N*gger" parallel, since we're on the rope of making Kite discriminatory and bigoted.
Ah ok, sorry, this is what happens when I log in when I'm still asleep.
Art_Master_Gio wrote:Because everyone knows under that boy scout persona, Kite really is a prick, as portrayed in 4koma. Or maybe he just got like that when he got older. Who knows.
XD Now I want to re-read those one more time. Kite giving the finger to Haseo is my special favorite <3