Kite's abilities!

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Tsugasa-kun

Kite's abilities!

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

after reading the first two chapters of Link, Incoming spoilers if anyone hasn't read

it seems that Kite can one use Azure Flame Kite techniques (such as the ones from GU) as well as have access to Twin Fangs of the Dark Abyss. He can also perform Azure Flame Kite Rengeki techniques too. Kite still has the bracelet and can also freeze his PC.
Any other information on this? also this Fluegel guy seems to have some special type of gun that involves time.

Stuff's gettin Juicy.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Kite's abilities!

Post by AuraTwilight »

We don't know any of the answers to any of this crap, but if XXXX is any indication, CC2 is kind've retconning it so that Kite and Azure Kite always had the same abilities.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

Tsugasa-kun wrote:after reading the first two chapters of Link, Incoming spoilers if anyone hasn't read

it seems that Kite can one use Azure Flame Kite techniques (such as the ones from GU) as well as have access to Twin Fangs of the Dark Abyss. He can also perform Azure Flame Kite Rengeki techniques too. Kite still has the bracelet and can also freeze his PC.
Any other information on this? also this Fluegel guy seems to have some special type of gun that involves time.

Stuff's gettin Juicy.
WRONG!!! that bit there is what fluegel does to kite. he freezes him with his gun =P
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

nobodyknows wrote:
Tsugasa-kun wrote:after reading the first two chapters of Link, Incoming spoilers if anyone hasn't read

Stuff's gettin Juicy.
WRONG!!! that bit there is what fluegel does to kite. he freezes him with his gun =P
Makes sense, I only stated that cus he activates the bracelet before being cased in the Ice but thinking back that must be what those things at his legs were, I thought it was just data not ice.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

ohk.. I didn't get it either when I first saw it =P
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

He was using the Bracelet to Data Drain Fluegel, which he managed to do.
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

AuraTwilight wrote:He was using the Bracelet to Data Drain Fluegel, which he managed to do.
That i saw, but now i'm intrigued as to what Fluegel's class may be.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

.hack//wiki only states that he is a mod player with mod attacks. in other words he's an uber >|3...
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Fluegel's probably whatever the gunner class is, if Schicksal members even use the normal classes.
His gun, Brieler Rössle, is named, perhaps significantly, after a German winter demon derived from the old Germanic god Wotan, after whom the Divine Spear Wotan is named.
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

Kuukai wrote:Fluegel's probably whatever the gunner class is, if Schicksal members even use the normal classes.
His gun, Brieler Rössle, is named, perhaps significantly, after a German winter demon derived from the old Germanic god Wotan, after whom the Divine Spear Wotan is named.
interesting, so its possible that the entire guild is a broken hacked group
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I'm just saying it's possible, since it's stated that their PCs are different from normal PCs.
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

Kuukai wrote:I'm just saying it's possible, since it's stated that their PCs are different from normal PCs.
Yes, I understood that Kuukai. I'm just speculating too. If he's a hacked "MEMBER" of a guild, obviously he's not superior to those higher up than him which would mean someone else in that group is also hacked.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

He's the leader of the visible group, and as far as we've seen I think he's the most powerful of them. He himself takes orders from another mysterious man, but whether or not that person even has a PC is unknown. That person may, however, be related to the man at the end of trilogy, which would seem to imply he's plenty more powerful.
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

Kuukai wrote:He's the leader of the visible group, and as far as we've seen I think he's the most powerful of them. He himself takes orders from another mysterious man, but whether or not that person even has a PC is unknown. That person may, however, be related to the man at the end of trilogy, which would seem to imply he's plenty more powerful.
I see. So more or less he's the ring leader being hired by a higher up. That makes the plot more juicy. It could also mean that his intentions are simply due to his job and may not be personal vendetta
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

ah! that reminds me! didn't it state something about tokio being unaffected by fluegel's attack, whereas kite WAS effected by it =?
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

nobodyknows wrote:ah! that reminds me! didn't it state something about tokio being unaffected by fluegel's attack, whereas kite WAS effected by it =?
the attack went right through him as I see it. and hit Kite instead
TwilightGod

Post by TwilightGod »

no...he hit both of them....but it had no effect on tokio...
nd when kite sees tht it doesnt effect him...he tells him to finds his firends