Kite and Tsukasa...

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Cruor

Kite and Tsukasa...

Post by Cruor »

How do they become seemingly friends as Kite only met the AI version Helba made how do they meet, and if they did when...? Because obviously then Ryou would have his memories as Sora if .hack//Unison was not canon so I don't see any other way then Bear who was paying for Tsukasa's boarding school and legal guardian is to introduce them possibly? I don't know I just wanna find that out maybe Aura had something to do with it as Tsukasa awakened Aura

And how does Tsukasa have his Guardian still? The Twilight Guardians are the Servants and Guardians of Morganna other then the Cursed Wave which is pieces of Morganna does this possibly mean Morganna Mode Gone is still there If so then that would explain why Kite would wanna be there. But what stupid programmer would yet again screw up the game.
Last edited by Cruor on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Re: Kite and Tsukasa...

Post by nobodyknows »

check your info =/..

kite has his bracelet. it's what he uses to data drain fluegel in ch.3 of .hack//LINK
Jakal Of Twilight

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

nobodyknows wrote:check your info =/..

kite has his bracelet. it's what he uses to data drain fluegel in ch.3 of .hack//LINK

Dont you mean chapter 2?
Aura's Little Sister

Post by Aura's Little Sister »

How do they become seemingly friends as Kite only met the AI version Helba made how do they meet, and if they did when...? Because obviously then Ryou would have his memories as Sora if .hack//Unison was not canon so I don't see any other way then Bear who was paying for Tsukasa's boarding school and legal guardian is to introduce them possibly? I don't know I just wanna find that out maybe Aura had something to do with it as Tsukasa awakened Aura

And how does Tsukasa have his Guardian still? The Twilight Guardians are the Servants and Guardians of Morganna other then the Cursed Wave which is pieces of Morganna does this possibly mean Morganna Mode Gone is still there If so then that would explain why Kite would wanna be there. But what stupid programmer would yet again screw up the game.
.hack//Unison is canon.We also see Sora in the .hack//Legend Of Twilight manga.For the Sora thing what about Sora AI?We get AIs of Tsukasa,Subaru and Sora in the game and also the AIs have the same personalitys as they real countparts during the time they were created.

The guardian,you got me there.I still wondering why the heck it's there :shock: .Morganna still exists...in Aura.Remember,she had to fuse with Morganna to get the information for emotions,thoughts and feeling like sadness and stuff to become the Ultimate AI.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

.hack//Unison is canon.We also see Sora in the .hack//Legend Of Twilight manga.
Doesn't matter, it was retconned.
For the Sora thing what about Sora AI?We get AIs of Tsukasa,Subaru and Sora in the game and also the AIs have the same personalitys as they real countparts during the time they were created.
The ones in Unison don't act like the AI's, and there's more things suspect about Unison than just the Sora thing. Personally, I never really sat well with Unison, but put up with it because back in the day, the Udeden anime was the only "non-canon" thing.
The guardian,you got me there.I still wondering why the heck it's there :shock: .Morganna still exists...in Aura.Remember,she had to fuse with Morganna to get the information for emotions,thoughts and feeling like sadness and stuff to become the Ultimate AI.
Wrong. Stop listening to that stupid Easter Egg. Morganna exists in the form of the Eight Epitaphs. Aura merely took Morganna's spot as "God" of Za Warudo, and became the Ultimate AI by understanding and transcending death. "Merging with Morganna" never happened.

As for the Guardian, I suspect Aura or l33t hax.
Aura's Little Sister

Post by Aura's Little Sister »

Oh man,AuraTwilight totally PWNed me XD.Thanks for correcting me AT!You really are the best for this sort of thing!
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

AuraTwilight wrote:
.hack//Unison is canon.We also see Sora in the .hack//Legend Of Twilight manga.
Doesn't matter, it was retconned.
For the Sora thing what about Sora AI?We get AIs of Tsukasa,Subaru and Sora in the game and also the AIs have the same personalitys as they real countparts during the time they were created.
The ones in Unison don't act like the AI's, and there's more things suspect about Unison than just the Sora thing. Personally, I never really sat well with Unison, but put up with it because back in the day, the Udeden anime was the only "non-canon" thing.
Wrong. Stop listening to that stupid Easter Egg. Morganna exists in the form of the Eight Epitaphs. Aura merely took Morganna's spot as "God" of Za Warudo, and became the Ultimate AI by understanding and transcending death. "Merging with Morganna" never happened.

As for the Guardian, I suspect Aura or l33t hax.
What's the possibility that Tsukasa has come back as well now that there's a new version of the world? The Guardian may have just followed along or even possibly stashed itself in Tsukasa or The Black Box.

Lol Za Warudo: MUDAHMUDAHMUDAHMUDAHMUDAHMUDAHMUDAHMUDAHMUDAHMUDAH
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

What's the possibility that Tsukasa has come back as well now that there's a new version of the world? The Guardian may have just followed along or even possibly stashed itself in Tsukasa or The Black Box.
Yes, except the Guardian DIED back in Sign, and it only protected Tsukasa on orders of Morganna. It's not like it truly gives a **** about Tsukasa's safety. And I personally don't see what could possibly compel Tsukasa to log onto Za Warudo. He has to have a huge ***** video game phobia now.
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Yes, except the Guardian DIED back in Sign, and it only protected Tsukasa on orders of Morganna. It's not like it truly gives a **** about Tsukasa's safety. And I personally don't see what could possibly compel Tsukasa to log onto Za Warudo. He has to have a huge ***** video game phobia now.
Who knows, It's possible he went back, i mean he went back in Unison so whats to stop him now.
Jakal Of Twilight

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

Tsugasa-kun wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
Who knows, It's possible he went back, i mean he went back in Unison so whats to stop him now.
Well the only reason he went she went back to being Tsukasa in the world was to see everyone again and meet the so called "legendary heroes" aka the .hackers
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Unison isn't canon.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

*Might* not be.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Kuukai wrote:*Might* not be.
LA LA LA LA LA.

Ignore his doublespeak, my minions. Big Brother is watching. Europa shall FALL!!
FlameSage

Post by FlameSage »

AuraTwilight wrote: Yes, except the Guardian DIED back in Sign, and it only protected Tsukasa on orders of Morganna. It's not like it truly gives a **** about Tsukasa's safety. And I personally don't see what could possibly compel Tsukasa to log onto Za Warudo. He has to have a huge ***** video game phobia now.
Um, sorry AT but I do have to point this out...
Of course the Guardian cares about Tsukasa, why else would it Data Drain Morganna's Dawn Wanderer in order to save Tsukasa from being Data Drained?
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

FlameSage wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote: Yes, except the Guardian DIED back in Sign, and it only protected Tsukasa on orders of Morganna. It's not like it truly gives a **** about Tsukasa's safety. And I personally don't see what could possibly compel Tsukasa to log onto Za Warudo. He has to have a huge ***** video game phobia now.
Um, sorry AT but I do have to point this out...
Of course the Guardian cares about Tsukasa, why else would it Data Drain Morganna's Dawn Wanderer in order to save Tsukasa from being Data Drained?
Wrong. Macha took control of Tsukasa's guardian and had it attack the Dawn Wanderers. http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian#.hack.2F.2FSIGN
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

That is correct. The Guardians and Dawn Wanderers aren't artificially intelligent. They, and the Data Bugs, are as "dumb" as normal NPC monsters controlled by CC Corp, save for having hacked data and being under Morganna's control. The Guardian can no more care about Tsukasa's well-being than his boots can.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

AuraTwilight wrote:That is correct. The Guardians and Dawn Wanderers aren't artificially intelligent. They, and the Data Bugs, are as "dumb" as normal NPC monsters controlled by CC Corp, save for having hacked data and being under Morganna's control. The Guardian can no more care about Tsukasa's well-being than his boots can.
Or hate him for thatt matter, like that bug he keeps on messing with in episode one would if it was artificially intellegent.
Adhemas

Post by Adhemas »

I have some strange question to ask; but could it be that Tsukasa and co. are either AIs and not the real players or are in a coma or something like that?

If you check the new updates on the official LINK page http://www.cc2.co.jp/hack_link/tokio/ , there are pics of the new, 7th chapter of the manga.
And it seems like Tsukasa has been kind of tortured by Trommel in order to tell him where to find the Chrono Cores or something like that. But it wouldn't have any effect and just be stupid to tease someone in a game like that; since everyone knows, that the gamefigures aren't real but only PCs.
If he (Tsukasa) is a real-not-in-coma person, he would just say "Ok, do what you want; as long as you are annoying me with your stupid questions, I go AFK. Bye~" isn't that right?

I haven't read until chapter 7, so I can't know it for sure, nut it seems strange (like some other things in the LINK manga). Someone has an idea?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Perhaps Tokio isn't the only person who went "into" Za Warudo? Or everyone except Tokio could be AI's or figments of his dream, depending on your theory.