Class Job in R:X

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Dark Knight Sparda

Re: Class Job in R:X

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

My guess is that RX will have R2 classes but with different names, lets face it most of all the R2 classes were in R1 only with different name the exeption are Flickers,Dance macabers and they splid the wave master class to Harvest Cleric and Shadow warlock, an interesting thing is that they whould had both R1 and R2 classes,whe know clerics are white mages and warlocks are black mages but they could bring back wavemasters as the intermid class like the red mage in final fantasy, also i whould like to see two tive of heavy blades, one is called of course heavy blade and uses charge broadsword like broad wing and the other edge punishers that use the rapid broad swords like broad leggend
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Dark Knight Sparda wrote:My guess is that RX will have R2 classes but with different names, lets face it most of all the R2 classes were in R1 only with different name the exeption are Flickers,Dance macabers and they splid the wave master class to Harvest Cleric and Shadow warlock, an interesting thing is that they whould had both R1 and R2 classes,whe know clerics are white mages and warlocks are black mages but they could bring back wavemasters as the intermid class like the red mage in final fantasy, also i whould like to see two tive of heavy blades, one is called of course heavy blade and uses charge broadsword like broad wing and the other edge punishers that use the rapid broad swords like broad leggend
There were LOTS more classes in R:2 than in R:1 besides just the Flickers and Dance Macabres. Let's take a looksie:

R:1: Blademaster, Heavy Axeman, Heavy Blade, Long Arm, Twin Blade, Wavemaster, Knuckle Master (Added during LoTT). Then of course there's the unknown Archer class that never got explained, but we'll ignore that one, along with the sub-clas Werewolf.

R:2: Adept Rogue, Blade Brandier (=Blademaster), Harvest Cleric, Shadow Warlock (both=Wavemaster), Tribal Grappler (=Knuckle Master), Dance Macabre, Edge Punisher (=Heavy Blade), Flick Reaper (=Kinda Heavy Axeman), Lord Partizan (=Long Arm), Steam Gunner, Twin Blade (=Twin Blade). Then there was also the Dual Gunner hacked class.

R:1= 7 (we're ignoring Archer).
R:2= 12 (counting Dual Gunner).

Dance Macabres kind of were that red mage comparison (only they focused more on status magic), and two types of Heavy Blade would be pointless. I really hope they either combine or take away some classes though, because adding more classes to the long list in R:2 would be annoying.
sanga414

Post by sanga414 »

Dance Macabres kind of were that red mage comparison (only they focused more on status magic)
Wouldn't that be closer to green mage.
My opinion is that they should keep the idea of using a common weapon and then specializing. Like starting with a small sword then upgrading to either a broadsword or a sword with a sheild, and they could put in the option to stay in the class you are in now and not spetialize at all and just gain the ability to use them all. don't know if another game already does this just a random thought.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

sanga414 wrote:
Dance Macabres kind of were that red mage comparison (only they focused more on status magic)
I wouldn't know, actually. I don't know anything about this FF mage system =_=''
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

sanga414 wrote:
My opinion is that they should keep the idea of using a common weapon and then specializing. Like starting with a small sword then upgrading to either a broadsword or a sword with a sheild, and they could put in the option to stay in the class you are in now and not spetialize at all and just gain the ability to use them all. don't know if another game already does this just a random thought.

. . . well then it would just be maple story. . .
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

okay so we haseo is in it my geuss is their will be a flick reaper or somthing and/or ccc might have an actual dgs class like haseos last form idk i probably sound retarded on all my posts anyway
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

I just hope they bring back the wavemasters and get rid of those other 2 sub classes cuz they were usles. The abilitys attack and healing need to come together in the wavemaster form.
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

Darmk Lord Space Cow wrote:I just hope they bring back the wavemasters and get rid of those other 2 sub classes cuz they were usles. The abilitys attack and healing need to come together in the wavemaster form.
Since Tsukasa's back, I'm guessing Wavemaster class is part of R:X; so I suppose this means Harvest Clerics and Macabre Dancers are out...unless they decided to add them too :\
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

FallenDragon wrote:
Darmk Lord Space Cow wrote:I just hope they bring back the wavemasters and get rid of those other 2 sub classes cuz they were usles. The abilitys attack and healing need to come together in the wavemaster form.
Since Tsukasa's back, I'm guessing Wavemaster class is part of R:X; so I suppose this means Harvest Clerics and Macabre Dancers are out...unless they decided to add them too :\
You mean Harvest Clerics and Shadow Warlocks. Macabre Dancers aren't considered spin-offs of Wavemaster (check the wiki).
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

Art_Master_Gio wrote:
FallenDragon wrote:
You mean Harvest Clerics and Shadow Warlocks. Macabre Dancers aren't considered spin-offs of Wavemaster (check the wiki).
Oops yeah, I was going to say Shadow Warlock acutally >__> but I had Macabre Dancer in my mind those moments, my bad.