find???

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

find???

Post by shugo_lover »

were can I find more info on .hack//link ?
Spin

Re: find???

Post by Spin »

There are lots of bits and pieces all over the forums... I think someone should make a FAQ thread. It'd be helpful.
Evekru

Post by Evekru »

Is it a manga thats going to come over to US, a whole nother game series, or is it just something online right now with bits and pieces translated?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Evekru wrote:Is it a manga thats going to come over to US, a whole nother game series, or is it just something online right now with bits and pieces translated?
It's a manga that's been released in Japan and who knows when it'll be released in US, if it will be.
Evekru

Post by Evekru »

TheSorrow wrote:
Evekru wrote:Is it a manga thats going to come over to US, a whole nother game series, or is it just something online right now with bits and pieces translated?
It's a manga that's been released in Japan and who knows when it'll be released in US, if it will be.
Lol ok TYVM =) I was worried it was something that came and gone since I did not see it at Barnes and Noble.
Same thing happened to me with .Hack//ZERO, I found out about it after Barnes and Noble ran out of it then they D'C'ed the series.
hgtfhfhg

Post by hgtfhfhg »

ive found the first two chapters, but im not sure if there is more out yet, is there???
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Evekru wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
Lol ok TYVM =) I was worried it was something that came and gone since I did not see it at Barnes and Noble.
Same thing happened to me with .Hack//ZERO, I found out about it after Barnes and Noble ran out of it then they D'C'ed the series.
//Zero was never released outside of Japan. It didn't even conclude in Japan either.
Evekru

Post by Evekru »

milliennium_fox wrote://Zero was never released outside of Japan. It didn't even conclude in Japan either.
So THAT explains why I never found it. 0_o Thankyou Very much.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

hgtfhfhg wrote:ive found the first two chapters, but im not sure if there is more out yet, is there???
There's 6 chapters out now, I think. Each chapter is monthly.
hgtfhfhg

Post by hgtfhfhg »

Art_Master_Gio wrote:
hgtfhfhg wrote:ive found the first two chapters, but im not sure if there is more out yet, is there???
There's 6 chapters out now, I think. Each chapter is monthly.
any ideas where i can find em? you dont have to put links just any ideas on where to look.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Any online store selling the Kero Kero Ace magazine.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

More info... .hack wiki, and of course, the board itself. There's another one, but it's in Japanese and Babelfish doesn't help much lol.
Tawalaya

Post by Tawalaya »

ShinoBee wrote:More info... .hack wiki, and of course, the board itself. There's another one, but it's in Japanese and Babelfish doesn't help much lol.
Have you tried http://www.freetranslation.com/ ? There's also an option to pay a small fee to have a professional translate for you on that site.
Namihana

Post by Namihana »

6 Chapters? That many already huh...wow. Too bad its monthly...but I guess that has its positives too.