New Tsukasa/Haseo

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Ratsu

Re: New Tsukasa/Haseo

Post by Ratsu »

AuraTwilight wrote:Actually, .hack//Link is supposed to be the starting point of the third big product, like .hack//Sign and .hack//Roots were for theirs.
So that means //Link is only the beginning ._. yet again I say it, .hack shall never end.
d0tti3

Post by d0tti3 »

Oh it will end, somehow, someway. Good. or Bad.

That's up to the creators to end .hack on a good note, actually picking a time to stop it before it gets too repetitive and old, or milk every last bit of it they can, and probably turn out with a bad end to a great series. I hope it's not the latter.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

d0tti3 wrote:Oh it will end, somehow, someway. Good. or Bad.

That's up to the creators to end .hack on a good note, actually picking a time to stop it before it gets too repetitive and old, or milk every last bit of it they can, and probably turn out with a bad end to a great series. I hope it's not the latter.
*defines the latter* See: pokemon, Digimon, and Yugioh.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Hey, Digimon redeemed itself with Digimon Savers.
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

agrees with AT
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

emptyazureskies wrote:agrees with AT
Sadly doesn't >_>; call me crazy but punching a digimon to get power to make another is not to appealing to me. I miss the first and second season. *but thats all off topic*
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Ratsu wrote:
emptyazureskies wrote:agrees with AT
Sadly doesn't >_>; call me crazy but punching a digimon to get power to make another is not to appealing to me. I miss the first and second season. *but thats all off topic*
You're just jealous that you can't brag about punching God in the f*cking face.

Besides, he didn't need to punch Digimon to get power, he just did it because he's an ass.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Don't forget Tamers (season 3), easily the best of the series. The only reason the first 2 seasons are held in such high regard is simply because of nostalgia.
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

i personally like all seasons but iliked that from season 3 they dont use the whole the Darkness is evil we must destroy it from the first 2 seasons and to return to the topic has Haseo appeard yet?
Twilisapien

so this tsukasa returning business

Post by Twilisapien »

we've been told she'd make an appearance, but why would she log back in? i mean after all that i wouldn't log back in, i got to do some college, I GOTTA GO TO WORK! I WOULDN'T HAVE TIME FOR IT!

but then again a friend could say "hey you should log back into it and bla bla"

"okay ill do it for a day"

"how you gonna make your avatar?"

"well im gonna make it the exact same as before and once again name my character after my family name"

"repetitive aren't we?"

"yall think???"

*tsukasa logs into the world*

"wow okay ill spend a day or so here"

*tsukasa gets into some trouble and gets involved in a plot*

"well.. looks like im gonna have to stay a little longer... i wonder if that girl that didnt let me see how she looks like is still around though.. something tells me im gonna be involved with her once again"

*morgonna does the same crap to tsukasa once again*

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD NOT THIS AGAIN!"

morganna: "AHAHAHAHA i dont think i even exist in this version or if im part of the plot but.. HA YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY!"

"screw you girl who wont let me see you! how come you always talk when im around! and never when im not!"
Genshie

Post by Genshie »

I know I shouldn't be saying this because I am derailing the topic again but isn't Digimon just rip-off of pokemon to begin with?
Dark Knight Sparda

Re: so this tsukasa returning business

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

Twilisapien wrote:we've been told she'd make an appearance, but why would she log back in? i mean after all that i wouldn't log back in, i got to do some college, I GOTTA GO TO WORK! I WOULDN'T HAVE TIME FOR IT!

"well im gonna make it the exact same as before and once again name my character after my family name"

"repetitive aren't we?"

"yall think???"

"well.. looks like im gonna have to stay a little longer... i wonder if that girl that didnt let me see how she looks like is still around though.. something tells me im gonna be involved with her once again"

morganna: "AHAHAHAHA i dont think i even exist in this version or if im part of the plot but.. HA YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY!"

"screw you girl who wont let me see you! how come you always talk when im around! and never when im not!"

Maybe she and subaru whanted to chack the world again, as you know thas were they first meet,im surprise that both of them along with some cast from project didnt return in R2 with the esption of 6 characters,Sora/Haseo,Sieg/Kuhn,Wiseman/Yata,Elk/Endrance,Piro/3rd and Natsume
|kenji|

Post by |kenji| »

i thought that they all came back because of a terrible event that is going to happen.. maybe they (tsukasa, subaru, as well as kite and haseo) noticed the danger and decided to enter in the game
maybe this time the typical "terrible danger" is known right from the start
Aura's Little Sister

Post by Aura's Little Sister »

we've been told she'd make an appearance, but why would she log back in? i mean after all that i wouldn't log back in, i got to do some college, I GOTTA GO TO WORK! I WOULDN'T HAVE TIME FOR IT!

"repetitive aren't we?"

"yall think???"

LOL,crazy :lol: ...and then....
*Earlier in the sea of data...*
Zefie:Who the hell are you!?!
Morganna:You must be Zefie...I'm your grandmother love.
Zefie:WHAT?!?You mean your that crazy bastard that when insane because you were scared about being deleted after giving birth to my mum and putted her into coma,screw her data up and kept pwning and abusing her,endangered the lives of people in the real world and messed the internet!?!?So...are you going to show yourself?
Morganna:*Embarrassed and angered but tries to keep calm*Yes,now be a good girl and give yourself up or else.
Zefie:NO ******* WAY B*TCH!!!!!
*Somehow the phrases appear and get into a boxing match with Zefie,she pwns all of them*
Zefie:Is that the best you can do!?!I seem sheep that are better tha-!
*Skeith sneaks behind her and hits her on the head with his wand knocking her out*
Morganna:Thank goodness....now to find that emo brat again....*Morganna leaves,Skeith leaves with Zefie,Aura comes in as they leave*
Aura:Zefie!Dinner ready...OH *****!!!

Sorry...have to do that XD. Tsubasa most likley came back to help the others stop this "new danger" as |kenji| said. She's not a idiot,if that happen to me I would offically be scared of the internet for life and obviously Tsubasa got the same idea and only would go back to The World if it's really important...
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

No, Digimon is only similar to Pokemon in that there are fighting creatures and the fact that both shows have "mon" in the name. Otherwise, I wouldn't associate the two at all.

And yes, please, this off-topic chatter has gone on long enough. There is a Digimon thread in the Anime forum, if you want to take this discussion there.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

If you want to discuss things about Tsukasa in Link, then please post in this thread: http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 33&t=15051
Last edited by Erroneous on Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged alike threads
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Anime Monkey wrote:No, Digimon is only similar to Pokemon in that there are fighting creatures and the fact that both shows have "mon" in the name. Otherwise, I wouldn't associate the two at all.

And yes, please, this off-topic chatter has gone on long enough. There is a Digimon thread in the Anime forum, if you want to take this discussion there.
Don't forget Digimon came first by like a year.

ON TOPIC:
So that means //Link is only the beginning ._. yet again I say it, .hack shall never end.
.hack will eventually end, atleast commercially. GU got dangerously close to suckage with some storyline elements, and I STILL don't sit right with Online Jack. Link is looking like a crapshoot, and despite how awesome Tasogare no Hibun is so far, it's also walking the edge of the knife.

Man, though, the Great Deception was one of the best eras of .hack history. Blew my motherf*cking mind.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Asukai wrote:
Dark Knight Sparda wrote:i personally like all seasons but iliked that from season 3 they dont use the whole the Darkness is evil we must destroy it from the first 2 seasons and to return to the topic has Haseo appeard yet?
Yes Haseo is now there

As you can see he has not changed I've found this at .Hack//Link Web sight if it is trouble for anyone they are free to remove it sorry for all of this If I recall he says Something about Tri-Edge I'm not too sure my Japanese Translation sucks at the moment but he's face darkens but yes Haseo has finally showed up I assume it going to Be Part of the Kero Kero Ace vol but here you go yeah Haseo looks the same except he is in his 1st outfit well sort of that all I can find at the moment hope this helps.
O.O OMG *fangirl squeel* Kickass!
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

So...that means Haseo is back at being a cold and evil PKKer looking for Tri-Edge as he makes mountains of corpses? o-o; Or that's just some sort of flashback from R:2?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

This is pissing me off. All the returning characters are mentally and emotionally regressing before all their character development, probably to make them more "Tsukasa/Haseo/Whatever"-ish.

F*ck this ****. Link is pissing me off every time we learn something new. God f*cking dammit.