New Tsukasa/Haseo

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: New Tsukasa/Haseo

Post by AuraTwilight »

Oh come on, Sora wasn't THAT intellectually superior. He was intelligent, and as a result of his lack of emotional growth, he was really good at reading people without letting his feelings get in the way, thus allowing him to manipulate them. As Haseo, puberty has long since F'ed over his personality, and he's too wrapped up in his own emotions to pull the heartstrings of other people.
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

Namihana wrote:Sora was indeed a rather cool player...I mean, Ryou was just ten years old and he was that skilled enough to actually PK and fool other players into thinking he might be older. He's probably really intelligent.
nah, its my personal experience that most little kids are WAY better than adults at most games. take Halo and WoW for example. little kids are good at that. but im sure any teenager+ knows why.
Namihana

Post by Namihana »

AuraTwilight wrote: As Haseo, puberty has long since F'ed over his personality, and he's too wrapped up in his own emotions to pull the heartstrings of other people.
True, Haseo did let his emotions get the better of him in a LOT of cases. He did consider however, "using" Gaspard and Silabus the first time he met them. I still think Haseo still had that intellegence about him, only blinded by his quest of "power" and "Shino".
Tawalaya

Post by Tawalaya »

Just the fact that Tsukasa was ABLE to keep his old PC in R:X excites me! I mean, Kite was using Staccato as an attack, Tsukasa and his guardian have returned (yes, his, the PC is male) so perhaps in the story, CC Corp has found a way to retrieve the data lost in the Corp. fire that destroyed most of R:1's data?

A lot of users in R:2 were still very sore over R:1's data loss, so perhaps in the third installment we'll see a culmination of data from R:1 and R:2 in a new sleek, overhauled graphic world of R:X?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Tawalaya wrote:Just the fact that Tsukasa was ABLE to keep his old PC in R:X excites me! I mean, Kite was using Staccato as an attack, Tsukasa and his guardian have returned (yes, his, the PC is male) so perhaps in the story, CC Corp has found a way to retrieve the data lost in the Corp. fire that destroyed most of R:1's data?

A lot of users in R:2 were still very sore over R:1's data loss, so perhaps in the third installment we'll see a culmination of data from R:1 and R:2 in a new sleek, overhauled graphic world of R:X?
Nah, I'd much rather give credit to Aura or something like that. Not even Helba can retrieve data from hardware that was MELTED IN A FIRE.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

Ya I gess puberty culd explain the emotional thing with hasao and he still sorta has his fasinasion with girls but I still don't like the fact that he dosent have the conections he use 2 like being able to contact helba or find out usfel information as easily as he did b4.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Tawalaya wrote:Just the fact that Tsukasa was ABLE to keep his old PC in R:X excites me! I mean, Kite was using Staccato as an attack, Tsukasa and his guardian have returned (yes, his, the PC is male) so perhaps in the story, CC Corp has found a way to retrieve the data lost in the Corp. fire that destroyed most of R:1's data?

Nah, I'd much rather give credit to Aura or something like that. Not even Helba can retrieve data from hardware that was MELTED IN A FIRE.
Or CC Corp could have just adjusted the character designing system to where you can make your character look either like an R:1 character, an R:2 character, or use some new designs they came up with for R:X.
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

heres a thought, if Sora was a 10 year old then why was stalking the girls? hes only 10 after all.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

tsukasa4692 wrote:heres a thought, if Sora was a 10 year old then why was stalking the girls? hes only 10 after all.
For fun. Lots of 10-year-old boys like to tease and pick on girls, which is kinda what Sora was doing. Or at the age of 10, he already thought girls were cute, hence why he went after the cute-looking PCs.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

that explains that.. now, back on topic... how the heck was kite able to get his bracelet back.. besides the aura factor T_T???
Namihana

Post by Namihana »

I'm willing to make a bet that Aura was responsible for that.

Come to think of it though...he DID have a Bracelet in Unison, and this one was supposedly 'pure' without the 'shadow' aka Cubia. Plus, the Bracelet's strong and has anti-delete blah blah in it. If I remember correctly, Lios tried to delete it, but to no avail.

Maybe when Kite created his new PC avatar, the Bracelet somehow attached itself to it? Or again...Aura might have had a lending hand.
Tawalaya

Post by Tawalaya »

Personally, I think it's most likely that Kite reverted to a simpler PC design when he started playing in the new version of The World.

Almost like a character reset, but he still has the Bracelet.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Namihana wrote:I'm willing to make a bet that Aura was responsible for that.

Come to think of it though...he DID have a Bracelet in Unison, and this one was supposedly 'pure' without the 'shadow' aka Cubia. Plus, the Bracelet's strong and has anti-delete blah blah in it. If I remember correctly, Lios tried to delete it, but to no avail.

Maybe when Kite created his new PC avatar, the Bracelet somehow attached itself to it? Or again...Aura might have had a lending hand.
If you think about the bracelet like the Avatars, then it would make sense that it sought out and attatched itself to Kite again.

Too bad the bracelet itself isn't an A.I., just a hacked item =_=''
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Darmk Lord Space Cow wrote:Ya I gess puberty culd explain the emotional thing with hasao and he still sorta has his fasinasion with girls but I still don't like the fact that he dosent have the conections he use 2 like being able to contact helba or find out usfel information as easily as he did b4.
Well he has AMNESIA. And the game wouldn't of been fun to play if your character had hacker connections from the get-go.
that explains that.. now, back on topic... how the heck was kite able to get his bracelet back.. besides the aura factor T_T???
Who knows? But Aura is the only one who actually knows how the Bracelet works.
Unison's canonicity is questionable.
If you think about the bracelet like the Avatars, then it would make sense that it sought out and attatched itself to Kite again.

Too bad the bracelet itself isn't an A.I., just a hacked item =_=''
Oh man, that reminds me of my original theory for Azure Kite back before GU's 1st volume came out.
Namihana

Post by Namihana »

Unison's canonicity is questionable.
Well, you got me there ._.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Not to say Kite didn't get a new Bracelet of course. end of Quarantine and all.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

AuraTwilight wrote:Not to say Kite didn't get a new Bracelet of course. end of Quarantine and all.
I SWEAR there was an endgame scene where you could meet aura again and get the bracelet back T_T....
The Anaconda

Post by The Anaconda »

nobodyknows wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:Not to say Kite didn't get a new Bracelet of course. end of Quarantine and all.
I SWEAR there was an endgame scene where you could meet aura again and get the bracelet back T_T....
yeah, there was. Twilight Bracelet ~ Daybreak or something like that.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

The Anaconda wrote:
nobodyknows wrote:
yeah, there was. Twilight Bracelet ~ Daybreak or something like that.
Right, as I said. Kite did get a new Bracelet, and used it to save Mia. But whether Unison happened is dubious, and I personally don't think it did.
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

Don't think Unison happened, or how would they explain about Sora being there with them; well, they could always come up with the "he was an AI, he wasn't really Sora" excuse; but personally I don't think so.