New Tsukasa/Haseo

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Spin

New Tsukasa/Haseo

Post by Spin »

I don't know if I'll get in trouble for this, but I've seen people post pictures of the new Kite design, and I really want to see what the new Tsukasa and Haseo look like. Anyone feel like posting up a pic? :D

I'm not asking for translations! I just want a picture of the characters! Don't kill me!
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: New Tsukasa/Haseo

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Haseo looks the same as his first form, but I don't know about Tsukasa
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

.hack//wiki has not yet released a picture of the new tsukasa. the picture of tsukasa they have released shows him to be the same as the old tsukasa in every way possible =]...
Spin

Post by Spin »

They look exactly the same? How lame. I was hoping for Tsukasa to be a little less noob-ish this time around.
SoraTheSin

Post by SoraTheSin »

lol Tsukasa will never be less noobish D:

still it would be cool to see new character designs, then again the old ones were good enough for me :/
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

hmmm I wonder why they only changed kite then
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

that's simple =]. look at kite through the ages. in the game he wasn't the same as in the manga.. I'm guessing this new kite is an older version of kite.. + a fusion of azure kite combined =]...
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

uhhm....what are you peopel talking about!? new character designs for what!?
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

Haseootamashi wrote:uhhm....what are you peopel talking about!? new character designs for what!?

rotfl nvm i forgot what topic room this was -__- .hack link xD i feel like an idiot rotfl
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

Haseootamashi wrote:
Haseootamashi wrote:uhhm....what are you peopel talking about!? new character designs for what!?

rotfl nvm i forgot what topic room this was -__- .hack link xD i feel like an idiot rotfl
i understand what that feels like -_-'...
Arukado

Post by Arukado »

nobodyknows wrote:that's simple =]. look at kite through the ages. in the game he wasn't the same as in the manga.. I'm guessing this new kite is an older version of kite.. + a fusion of azure kite combined =]...
What the hell, Azure Kite?
It's obvious why he no longer has those pant markings(thats the only thing that's changed drastically anyway), it's because he no longer has the bracelet, or something to that effect...but I'm 100% certain Azure Kite has NOTHING to do with this series. Nothing.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Arukado wrote:
nobodyknows wrote:that's simple =]. look at kite through the ages. in the game he wasn't the same as in the manga.. I'm guessing this new kite is an older version of kite.. + a fusion of azure kite combined =]...
What the hell, Azure Kite?
It's obvious why he no longer has those pant markings(thats the only thing that's changed drastically anyway), it's because he no longer has the bracelet, or something to that effect...but I'm 100% certain Azure Kite has NOTHING to do with this series. Nothing.
He actually still has the bracelet. He uses Data Drain at either the end of Chapter 1 or Chapter 2, apparenty.

Wait... does that mean Cubia's gonna show up again?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Art_Master_Gio wrote: Wait... does that mean Cubia's gonna show up again?
Maybe.
But we still have no idea about what happened to the Avatars, or to the Morganna Factors altogether, so it might still be too early to think about it.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

TheSorrow wrote:
Art_Master_Gio wrote: Wait... does that mean Cubia's gonna show up again?
Maybe.
But we still have no idea about what happened to the Avatars, or to the Morganna Factors altogether, so it might still be too early to think about it.
Maybe Fleugel's after the Chrono Cores to reverse time inside The World and bring back the Cursed Wave as they were in the first four games.

I could see it happening... Skeith comes back, Haseo shows up and they beat him (after he has horrible flashbacks of Skeith DD'ing him when he was Sora), then he gets his Avatar back. That'd be interesting I guess, as long as it wasn't the main thing driving the story (something new involving the Epitaph of Twilight would be nice).
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

No, they don't control time, as far as we know. But together they can be used to access the Akashic records:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records
Which seems to have a specific meaning in The World but it's not clear exactly what that is.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Kuukai wrote:No, they don't control time, as far as we know. But together they can be used to access the Akashic records:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records
Which seems to have a specific meaning in The World but it's not clear exactly what that is.
Sooo basically records having to do with everything that's ever been thought, etc.? It sounds like the Gate of Ouruboros.

It could have data on everything that's happened in the Dot Hack universe then, and maybe to Aura and remnants of Morganna or something. They could be after it to find out how Morganna was created, or Aura, to create their own Ultimate A.I.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Maybe they are the way/instructions to actually access and modify The World's Black Box?
That would not only let them see how Morganna and Aura were created and how the true system of The World is, but to pretty much became the real gods of the world, able to modify and kill Aura in simple clicks, destroy The World and leave everyone comatose, or mess around the Morganna Factors and take over the whole network.

Though i'm not really sure of what are the odds of Harald leaving something like that behind :P
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

TheSorrow wrote:Maybe they are the way/instructions to actually access and modify The World's Black Box?
That would not only let them see how Morganna and Aura were created and how the true system of The World is, but to pretty much became the real gods of the world, able to modify and kill Aura in simple clicks, destroy The World and leave everyone comatose, or mess around the Morganna Factors and take over the whole network.

Though i'm not really sure of what are the odds of Harald leaving something like that behind :P
Then why would the Black Box be in R:X? R:2 got it from the original R:1 when they carried over data, but so far theres been no solid explanation about the origins of R:X, other than its link to Amagi(the bats**t arsonist, not the girl).
Cruor

Post by Cruor »

Fragments.beta wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:Maybe they are the way/instructions to actually access and modify The World's Black Box?

Then why would the Black Box be in R:X? R:2 got it from the original R:1 when they carried over data, but so far theres been no solid explanation about the origins of R:X, other than its link to Amagi(the bats**t arsonist, not the girl).
What is that in the middle of Tsukasa's Twilight Guardian a Twilight Bracelet tho his cannot put others Into comas he can knock them out and put them into a small suspended animation I think
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

I would think by now the Blackbox if it still exists has become more and more corroded with the age and changes and lost it's original potency. Granted it did seem like it was incomplete with the loss of Emma and soon later the resignation of Harold. My only reasoning behind all this is of course the dramatic change in Harold the AI during the original R1 series and in the R2 series. Perhaps in RX he'll be nothing more than a voice or an inscription somewhere within the world. Perhaps these new antagonist set their goals on restoring the BB to it's original intent and unlock it's potential or steal it for their own.