ideas for .hack//LINK ?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Re: ideas for .hack//LINK ?

Post by nobodyknows »

I'm good at gathering up info =/.. all we need now is a japanese guy who can send us the unreleased stuff so i can translate it using a program i got XD!!!
Jakal Of Twilight

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

I just said that, kinda
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

Actually, I'm barely learning Japanese, so I'm afraid I won't be of much use.
And also, there should be a couple of guys out there trying their best to get the information as soon as possible. So it's only a matter of time before something comes up.

For now, all we can do is wait and wander.
Asyllum

Post by Asyllum »

Jakal Of Twilight wrote:Well since Tokio can enter just like it was the digital world (digimon), it seems its heading that way my friend
is it true??! thats what im afraid of...
first the character REALLY look like Taichi from original digimon...
and now the concept also??

ouw...
bandai... plz... :(
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Asyllum wrote:
Jakal Of Twilight wrote:Well since Tokio can enter just like it was the digital world (digimon), it seems its heading that way my friend
is it true??! thats what im afraid of...
first the character REALLY look like Taichi from original digimon...
and now the concept also??

ouw...
bandai... plz... :(
You mean CyberConnect2. Bandai is just a publisher and distributor. And leech a of CyberConnects profits. :lol:

And the whole "digimon" thing is still debatable. All we know is that the mysterious Black Disc somehow transports Tokio to R:X. My personal theory is that he's experiencing a "Tsukasa" where he gets a disembodied connection to The World. Similar to how Tsukasa's conscience being stuck in The World, while her real body is in life support at at a hospital. It's pretty much the only thing in .hack that can't be logically explained. At least before the whole magical black disc thing.
Asyllum

Post by Asyllum »

Fragments.beta wrote:You mean CyberConnect2. Bandai is just a publisher and distributor. And leech a of CyberConnects profits. :lol:

And the whole "digimon" thing is still debatable. All we know is that the mysterious Black Disc somehow transports Tokio to R:X. My personal theory is that he's experiencing a "Tsukasa" where he gets a disembodied connection to The World. Similar to how Tsukasa's conscience being stuck in The World, while her real body is in life support at at a hospital. It's pretty much the only thing in .hack that can't be logically explained. At least before the whole magical black disc thing.
oh ya... sorry... m(_ _)m
yah... i prefer this one :lol: :lol:
maybe tokio cant log off from R:X
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

I've come up with a new (and very unlikely) theory.

Tokio's R:X is his own dream world where he gets his own satisfaction of being a hero and meeting the people he idolizes. I just made that up since I find it incredibly convenient that Tokio, a hardcore gamer and fan of Kite, would suddenly meet the three most significant characters of The World (Tsukasa, Kite and Haseo) all of them with their powers intact. (At least I'm just assuming that Haseo still has his Avatar powers).
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

haseo has lost his avatar -_-'...
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Fragments.beta wrote:Well "Time" seems to be a central theme for LINK, thanks to Fluegel's rant at Kite and his watch motiffs. Not to mention the mysterious "Chrono Core". I just hope they don't do something as lame as Time-travel.
ung I hope it dosent get that way that would be so stupid and id have to quit .hack// or if they do they need to put it in a non lame way.
Cruor

Post by Cruor »

Jakal Of Twilight wrote:You know what would be cool? Fighting AI Harald! Who knows what power he has? He could have every single technique, Data Drain, Avatar Summon, and Regeneration!
Forgot Drain Heart, 2128 Drain, and Drain arc lol

And I admit Chrono does in fact mean time (definition is smiler impulse) but it is also a alchemy element so possibly a appearance of the other decedents and one more thing how do you put Kite in a block of ice -.- he's known as Kite of the Azure Flame lol.

What I would like to see is Haseo's reaction seeing Endrance break down and cry when he meets Kite and Tsukasa lol. His thoughts would be something like 'o.O I've never seen Endrance acting anything close to this.'
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Cruor wrote:Forgot Drain Heart, 2128 Drain, and Drain arc lol
Data Drain and Drain Heart are the only canonical abilities. 2128 and arc are only there for gameplay purposes.
AzureHaseo100

Post by AzureHaseo100 »

Maybe NEW CLASSES...

like this:

Dual Blades(Twin Blade,only they have ninja-like apparence)

Shadow Cleric(Combination between Shadow Warlock and Harvest Cleric)

Adept Rouge

Dark Samurai(Kind of Blade Brainder)

Sleuth Gunner

Azure Flames(Won in a special event)

Bluetoth User(Won in an event,can have multiple weapons and spells)
Cruor

Post by Cruor »

Shadow Cleric(Combination between Shadow Warlock and Harvest Cleric)
Dude, thats a Wavemaster thats what Tsukasa,Elk,Wizeman, Mistral,Helba, and a ton of other people were in R:1 and people here already said that it's a completely over-powered class I mean in R:1 there were like 6x as many spells as there were in R:2
Tsukasa and Helba are the most infamous out of them, as Tsukasa appeared to have the ability to summon his Guardian and Helba who I think is probably the best hacker in the world lol.
Dark Samurai(Kind of Blade Brainder)
Does it have any other abilities then, that it's good idea if you can make it something like the Adept Rogue (Multi-Weapon) was supposed to be (the users wanted a Warrior-Mage class and they Adept Rogue)
Dual Blades(Twin Blade,only they have ninja-like apparence)
Umm why not just make it a Dual-Wield Blade Bradier weapons but they have lower strength with a certain arm or soemthing (like in WoW) but with a slower stat advancement or something.
Sleuth Gunner
Umm 'Sleuth' means a group of bears I think were you trying to type 'Steam Gunner'
Azure Flames(Won in a special event)
-_- Kite only got the name Kite of the Azure Flame because he was always seen with Balmung of the Azure Sky and Orca of the Azure Sea which there name was given to them from Balmung wings and the poem on the BBS here

Damage done to the evil shaped one,
too massive to compare.
Balmung of the Azure Sky,
Orca of the Azure Sea,
together they gallop at full speed.
In the depth of my bosom,
your names shall remain.
You are none other than
the descendants of Fianna.

and Kite used Flame attacks often *looks at pretty much first skill you learn being Kite*>_> Blazing wheel
Bluetoth User(Won in an event,can have multiple weapons and spells)
Isn't Bluetooth better visual graphics...
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

First of all Crour you're not making a bit of sense.

And second of all, Kite got the title of Azure Flames as an honorary title, for being the leader of the .hackers. Balmung's and Orca's titles were gained for beating One Sin. It has noting to do with Balmung's wings, he just got those as a reward for beating One Sin.
Cruor

Post by Cruor »

Fragments.beta wrote:First of all Crour you're not making a bit of sense.

And second of all, Kite got the title of Azure Flames as an honorary title, for being the leader of the .hackers. Balmung's and Orca's titles were gained for beating One Sin. It has noting to do with Balmung's wings, he just got those as a reward for beating One Sin.
I know the wings doesn't really have much significance to Balmungs name as they based the Azure names off of the Poem that was on the BBS in .hack//AI Buster I think Poet was Hokuto or the other name she uses W.B Yeats.