ideas for .hack//LINK ?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

ideas for .hack//LINK ?

Post by nobodyknows »

got anything you think might be a good idea to add to the .hack//LINK storyline? post it here for others to see! i personally want to see an enemy like cubia, that isn't cubia :)...
Fragments.beta

Re: ideas for .hack//LINK ?

Post by Fragments.beta »

No more Cubia please. Cubia's concept was great in IMOQ but in GU he was just a weak attempt to extend the game. He's lost his symbolism.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

i said i wanted to see something like cubia, not cubia itself.. that'd be pointless having the same main enemy for three generations running :(...
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

Actually, for a very long time now, I've wanted a sort of great enemy that behaved like the AI Harald from SIGN, ROOTS, and GU. It's a pretty odd idea, I know, but still. I long for something like that. ^^
Jakal Of Twilight

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

You know what would be cool? Fighting AI Harald! Who knows what power he has? He could have every single technique, Data Drain, Avatar Summon, and Regeneration!
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Well "Time" seems to be a central theme for LINK, thanks to Fluegel's rant at Kite and his watch motiffs. Not to mention the mysterious "Chrono Core". I just hope they don't do something as lame as Time-travel.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

(this is becoming the most active board on the website =/...)

time travel.. that reminds me.. what IS tokio's special ability =?...
Jakal Of Twilight

Well since Tokio can enter just like it was the digital world (digimon), it seems its heading that way my friend
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

please don't tell me he gets a little yellow dinosaur to help him out in chapter 5 -_-'...
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

nobodyknows wrote:time travel.. that reminds me.. what IS tokio's special ability =?...
So far he has "jack" and "s**t". Unless you want to count the disc he has that was given by Ayaka. That and I can imagine hes oogling at getting to meet his personal hero (Kite). :lol:
Jakal Of Twilight wrote:Well since Tokio can enter just like it was the digital world (digimon), it seems its heading that way my friend
Whether that is actually happening is still being speculated, so I'll hold my opinion for that.

Edit: On and entirely diffrent note: 666 POSTS, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Jakal Of Twilight

lmoa, hey, if the guys in charge of CC Corp want i, we have no choice but to take it.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

if they scrape digimon then everything will be screwed!! CC2 will be screwed, the whole generation of .Hack//LINK will be screwed.. but more importantly.. this board will be screwed XD!!!
Jakal Of Twilight

nobodyknows wrote:if they scrape digimon then everything will be screwed!! CC2 will be screwed, the whole generation of .Hack//LINK will be screwed.. but more importantly.. this board will be screwed XD!!!

ah!! too much screwing!!!Why is that bad??!?!1
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

because it's bad for the pride of .hack XD!!!!
Jakal Of Twilight

nobodyknows wrote:because it's bad for the pride of .hack XD!!!!

True true....
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

If LINK will end up like Digimon, then talk about creating some portal to allow The World to trespass barriers and doing some massive PKing in Japan ....Now that rumor Tri-Edge PKing your real-life self will come true >~> lol

Still, LINK's plot will end up getting a little too far if they do involve Time as their plot...Like being able to somehow 'stop' time and you play The World for days yet no time passed in the real world, or somehow able to travel back and forth of time through those Chrono Cores....heck, maybe they'll do it so that you end up returning into time to try to stop RA's plan or even help the .hackers. At this pace when The World R:XYZ is released you'll be able to grow superpowers in the real world in order to stop some invasors to destroy the earth...all thanks to an online game :3 lol
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

TheSorrow wrote:If LINK will end up like Digimon, then talk about creating some portal to allow The World to trespass barriers and doing some massive PKing in Japan ....Now that rumor Tri-Edge PKing your real-life self will come true >~> lol

Still, LINK's plot will end up getting a little too far if they do involve Time as their plot...Like being able to somehow 'stop' time and you play The World for days yet no time passed in the real world, or somehow able to travel back and forth of time through those Chrono Cores....heck, maybe they'll do it so that you end up returning into time to try to stop RA's plan or even help the .hackers. At this pace when The World R:XYZ is released you'll be able to grow superpowers in the real world in order to stop some invasors to destroy the earth...all thanks to an online game :3 lol
that seems a bit farfetched =/.. but it makes sense =]...
Jakal Of Twilight

nobodyknows wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:If LINK will end up like Digimon, then talk about creating some portal to allow The World to trespass barriers and doing some massive PKing in Japan ....Now that rumor Tri-Edge PKing your real-life self will come true >~> lol

that seems a bit farfetched =/.. but it makes sense =]...

It's .hack, what do you expect?
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

.Hack is known for being unique overall. I don't think they would steal the same idea developed in "Digimon", at least, I hope not. If it does turn out into something a little similar. . .well, it could mean the entire development team is running out of unique ideas.

But man, I still wonder; what is so important about time in the story?

Guess we'll have to wait until further data arrives. :#
Jakal Of Twilight

Or we could trai some random guy, teach him Japanese, get him to the top of CC2's .hack division, and he can reveal everything. EVERYTHING!