Do you think. . .?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

SoraTheSin

Re: Do you think. . .?

Post by SoraTheSin »

A lot of things go from 1-3 then to like a letter or something, it's just so it doesn't get into like the sixes and stuff xD
plus it's more appealing to the eye.

As for the X on his weapon... really guys? Does it matter? Sure it's cool to talk about, i mean if i had an X on my hand everyone would be like "Holy Hell dude whats with the X?" but if it's just on a weapon in an online game dontcha think it's a bit common?

As for the costume change i agree with what the guy who started this topic. considering it is just a portable game the graphics don't really need to be all that flashy.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

SoraTheSin wrote:A lot of things go from 1-3 then to like a letter or something, it's just so it doesn't get into like the sixes and stuff xD

As for the X on his weapon... really guys? Does it matter? Sure it's cool to talk about, i mean if i had an X on my hand everyone would be like "Holy Hell dude whats with the X?" but if it's just on a weapon in an online game dontcha think it's a bit common?

As for the costume change i agree with what the guy who started this topic. considering it is just a portable game the graphics don't really need to be all that flashy.
to be honest i just wanted t make a pun on the word //LINK =/...
Jakal Of Twilight

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

nobodyknows wrote:
SoraTheSin wrote:A lot of things go from 1-3 then to like a letter or something, it's just so it doesn't get into like the sixes and stuff xD

to be honest i just wanted t make a pun on the word //LINK =/...

sounds like you
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

Okay, so we still don't know much about the reason for the unusual detail on the characters, nor do we know if the "x" in Tokio's sword has any relation with the title. This is obviously because of lack of information on the entire thing. I'm beginning to think such questions can only be answered until further data is announced.

We should focus on other things about the manga for now.
Spin

Post by Spin »

It's always possible that they finally released The World for the "WonderHawk" handheld device they mentioned in the IMOQ BBS.