your most anticipated character in .hack//LINK

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Aura's Little Sister

Re: your most anticipated character in .hack//LINK

Post by Aura's Little Sister »

hy do i have a feeling that aura will show up, being behind the twilight knights, seeing that not only are kite, tsuaksa and haseo are back in the world in the same group, kite has his bracelet back! i can see her coming back when she saw her three faviorte people come back (well, kite and tsukasa at least, dont know how much she like haseo)
She must appear!I having such a lack of Aura-chan so far!Yeah,favourite people are the best way to it!Tsukasa got her out of that coma-like state and if it wasn't for Kite she wouldn't have been born!They pretty close to her relationship wise as well.She and Haseo ain't that close.She appear to him like once and later on she emailed him but only for something about that wedding event(I think...).Sorry I don't know much about that XD.I'm also want Zefie to come back!
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

i wanna see Aura, Azure kite(if possible), Atoli, Balmung.
Labyrinth

Post by Labyrinth »

he's already a gonner......T^T Bring back Kite!! although i doubt it.....
.....I wonder if Ginkan will come out....lol
TwilightGod

Post by TwilightGod »

HASEO!!!!!
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

Kite has already showed up from the 1st chapter, as for Haseo he's bound to appear some time in the story I guess, unless he already has and I haven't seen it >_>
Adhemas

Post by Adhemas »

Hm..I don't realy like the idea of too much reappearing characters and too much Haseo..., but if I could make wishes, I really liked to see (besides Tsukasa):

- Aina *She hasn't much screentime in the games etc. and she isn't as old as the other characters. And she is one of my favos.*
- Saburo *He, too, needs a bigger role in the .hack stories; one of the best Roots characters imo*
- Shino *I like her; and she is kind of excentric*
- Sakubo *It's just an interesting character/s*
Mayka

Post by Mayka »

Well, I really wanna see Natsume and Haseo (especially Natsume)..
TwilightGod

Post by TwilightGod »

yuh know what would be soo sick....if ovan came back...

but thstzz very unlikely to happen :(
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Mayka wrote:Well, I really wanna see Natsume and Haseo (especially Natsume)..
Hells yeah! Another Natsume fan!

She *has* to show up >___>
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Haseo does appear later. In the comic that I have, he's in the prototype form, with the cape and everything.
Surge

Post by Surge »

I like to see atleast a slight appearance of all the .hackers and //sign characters (maybe a little more then what they did in the LOTB manga) but thats a dreamers request

ones I like to see appear throughout the //Link story:
Blackrose
Maha/Mia
Balmung
Orca (the guy needs a litte more air time...other then at the end of the orignal games, in Unden a little, and twords the end of Gift)
Bear
Subaru
Mimiru
Elk
Mistral
Pi
Alkaid
Yata/Wiseman
Ovan

just for laughs:
AI Sora (only bugs Haseo)
Piros
dominus_draconis

Post by dominus_draconis »

I'm sorta betting Subaru shows up, honestly. After all, Tsukasa has returned, so it would make a lot of sense for Subaru to once again appear, though I wonder if they are still together and if so how their relationship has evolved given so much time...
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

dominus_draconis wrote:I'm sorta betting Subaru shows up, honestly. After all, Tsukasa has returned, so it would make a lot of sense for Subaru to once again appear, though I wonder if they are still together and if so how their relationship has evolved given so much time...
Subaru does show up.
dominus_draconis

Post by dominus_draconis »

well, wonder if they are still dating outside the world. Though given the amount of time it would be, it might be more than 'dating' persay, but you get the point
d0tti3

Post by d0tti3 »

I'd like to see Ovan return. I'd like it even more if Kuhn returned, even though I'm not in favor of this whole thing of bringing back past characters...

Um, well, learning that Tokio heads to an arcade to play that game and stumble across Haseo, I'm sure Kasumi Tomonari [guy behind Kuhn] may have an appearance, since he was working at an arcade in 2017, I'm sure he probably hasn't changed much over three years. Poor guy.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

Ya kuhn was a pritty cool character it whuld be interesting 2 see him again alltho I don't really like to manny gu characters. I still say sora is the best and hasao shuld get his memorys back or somthing cuz I really want sora back. Maby they can make it so that tsukasas gaurdian acsidently attacks hasao and he gains his memorys back after passing out or somthing I don't know im just grasping at straws heare im desaperate.
SoraCross

Post by SoraCross »

Darmk Lord Space Cow wrote:Ya kuhn was a pritty cool character it whuld be interesting 2 see him again alltho I don't really like to manny gu characters. I still say sora is the best and hasao shuld get his memorys back or somthing cuz I really want sora back. Maby they can make it so that tsukasas gaurdian acsidently attacks hasao and he gains his memorys back after passing out or somthing I don't know im just grasping at straws heare im desaperate.
I really liked Sora as well. However, even if Haseo regained his memories he would still be Haseo. He wouldn't give up his new found maturity just to go PK some cute girls after getting their member addresses, and even if it was to change his personality he would still be different from the Sora we all know and love. They could make an AI Sora appear again though, and than it could fight against, or even alongside Haseo.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

Ya I gess you're right o well I gess ill just have to keep dreaming and hoping they make another sora ai.
AI

Post by AI »

I want Macha to come back.
I'd like to see Kuhn and Alkaid also.
>=o It would be cool if both Kite(i already know he dose) and Azure Kite came! they could battle each other!
hgtfhfhg

Post by hgtfhfhg »

we need Zelkova, Kuhn, and Pi because they are great charecters with alot of personality and humor. and Sora, cant leave out Sora, although i believe he and Haseo are one and the same.