your most anticipated character in .hack//LINK

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Asyllum

Re: your most anticipated character in .hack//LINK

Post by Asyllum »

if natsume in .hack//Link
then she must be a hardcore gamer, playing thru 3 generations of The World
but, i love Natsume because she can cook western food (??) :lol:

ah one more thing...
if Natsume in R:X
then, Piros................... Piros the 4th?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Piros the Xth
FTW >3>
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

I wonder what kind of wordplay Hiroshi Matsuyama will use for his next incarnation of Piros. The whole Piros-san wordplay was pretty clever.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Well, Piros does work for CC Corp so it's very possible that he'll show up at least some time during the series >__> Most likely in the game.

I wonder if he'll just keep Piros-san or just go all out and make Piros-sama? XD Or Piros-yama, Mt. Piros!!!!!! Seriously, he's like a mountain o___o He'll be comparing himelf to the sacred Mt. Fujiyama!
Asyllum

Post by Asyllum »

I think Piros the Xth would be a good name ... like the parody of Haseo's Xth Form

Piros-yama... LOL...nice name, since he always use big character....

i cant wait to see brand new piros :D
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Asyllum wrote:I think Piros the Xth would be a good name ... like the parody of Haseo's Xth Form

Me too, though it would be hard to top the utter ridiculousness he had with gold armor, a drill and an old-school 80's era theme song .
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Fragments.beta wrote:
Asyllum wrote:I think Piros the Xth would be a good name ... like the parody of Haseo's Xth Form

Me too, though it would be hard to top the utter ridiculousness he had with gold armor, a drill and an old-school 80's era theme song .
You forgot the wierd google-things he had on his helmet that went good with his strange eyelashes 83 lol

Talking about Piros and anticipated characters...You think his son may actually take part in the game? Sure, he might not be older than 4 or 5 years old by then, but remember Mireille >->
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

TheSorrow wrote:
Fragments.beta wrote:

You forgot the wierd google-things he had on his helmet that went good with his strange eyelashes 83 lol

Talking about Piros and anticipated characters...You think his son may actually take part in the game? Sure, he might not be older than 4 or 5 years old by then, but remember Mireille >->
I could see his son being so ashamed of him ._.

Piros: HE OF FAIR EYES! HAH HAH!!!
Son: Uhg... *olds head in hand*
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

rotfl omg i could so see his son doing that, as of natsume and piros, they HAVE to be in link, theyre just...the comedy in .hack, they make you feel weirded out, they make you happy your not friends with them sometimes XD but yeah in the end theyre the best for the comedy parts of .hack xP
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

In the near future, I can actually picture Piros in The World R:20, being 80 yrs old, and still being an over-optimistic, role-playing dumba**. :lol:

Not many people like him, but I think he is necessary for a .hack game. Piros represents how much Hiroshi Matsuyama loves .hack, and how he is willing to make fun of himself for a few good laughs.
Spin

Post by Spin »

I'm sure Piros will show up somewhere in LINK. It's almost necessary. It seems the main character is going to be rather funny as it is, but Piros is just too funny not to pop in at least once.
Last edited by Spin on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

Fragments.beta wrote:In the near future, I can actually picture Piros in The World R:20, being 80 yrs old, and still being an over-optimistic, role-playing dumba**. :lol:

Not many people like him, but I think he is necessary for a .hack game. Piros represents how much Hiroshi Matsuyama loves .hack, and how he is willing to make fun of himself for a few good laughs.

i have to agree with you there xD
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Spin wrote:I'm sure Piros will show up somewhere in LINK. It's almost necessary. It seems the character is going to be rather funny as it is, but Piros is just too funny not to pop in at least once.
I doubt that. Matuyama doesn't really have any contribution to any .hack manga, his work is largely on the games. Unless one of the manga artists his friend and grants him a favor.
Last edited by Fragments.beta on Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

Fragments.beta wrote:
Spin wrote:I'm sure Piros will show up somewhere in LINK. It's almost necessary. It seems the character is going to be rather funny as it is, but Piros is just too funny not to pop in at least once.
I doubt that. Matuyama doesn't really have any contribution to any .hack manga, his work is largely on the games. Unless one of the manga artists his friend and grants him
a favor.

yeah, any word on any new .hack games coming out in the near future fragment beta? :]
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Fragments.beta wrote:
I doubt that. Matuyama doesn't really have any contribution to any .hack manga, his work is largely on the games. Unless one of the manga artists his friend and grants him a favor.
Huh? He's the writer for XXXX, and he often draws a full page commemorating the end of a chapter or volume (such as the G.U. teasers in the Udeden volumes). LINK's writer is "CyberConnect2," and iirc the LINK "poem" was signed by the LINK staff, including Matsuyama. The guy recommends a manga every month, for crying out loud. (this month it's Joukyou Afro Tanaka) XXXX isn't out here yet though, and I'm not sure if they translated his signature in Udeden, so it's an easy mistake to make...

Piroshi showing up is another story. They might not really have time for him, between all the higher-profile new and old characters showing up...
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Wouldn't it just be ridiculous fun of Piros ended up being the main villain behind everything in LINK?

Oh yeah, I wanna see Albireo in LINK.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

i wanna see alkaid XC...
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Kuukai wrote:Huh? He's the writer for XXXX, and he often draws a full page commemorating the end of a chapter or volume (such as the G.U. teasers in the Udeden volumes). LINK's writer is "CyberConnect2," and iirc the LINK "poem" was signed by the LINK staff, including Matsuyama. The guy recommends a manga every month, for crying out loud. (this month it's Joukyou Afro Tanaka) XXXX isn't out here yet though, and I'm not sure if they translated his signature in Udeden, so it's an easy mistake to make...
Hmm, well thanks for the info. Still, Piros hasn't appeared in any manga to my knowledge. Unless you count Another Birth.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

There's a brief headshot of Piros in LOTT when they're explaining character classes.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Art_Master_Gio wrote:There's a brief headshot of Piros in LOTT when they're explaining character classes.
so was Natsume! lol, and the most anticipated character...

dun...dun...dun...

Azure Flame Kite!