your most anticipated character in .hack//LINK

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Re: your most anticipated character in .hack//LINK

Post by nobodyknows »

OOC: I officially declare this THE MOST POPULAR TOPIC in .hack//LINK forums ^_^d!!!

BOT: I still think that cubia needs to appear as human, but it could change into a monster later on =/..
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

I think if cubia apeared as a human it whuld make him seem weaker and less scary and not as much of a threat and ruin his image.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

Darmk Lord Space Cow wrote:I think if cubia apeared as a human it whuld make him seem weaker and less scary and not as much of a threat and ruin his image.
actually, I disagree there. a human with the power of cubia would only make it more scary. it doesn't matter whether you're a monster or a human, It's what you do that makes people scared of you.

let me give an example. what are you more scared of? werewolves, or Freddy Kruger? demons, or hannibal lecter? zombies, or Jason?

*coughcough*
onto the fact that it makes him seem weaker. I admit it does make him seem weaker... but if he goes ballistic and uses his cubia powers (which no-one will expect), then he'd become more of a threat than if people knew what he was before-hand, because no-one would expect him to use his cubia powers, seeing as they think he's JUST A HUMAN...