Whats this about? (.hack//link)

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Dark Knight Sparda

Re: Whats this about? (.hack//link)

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

zaseo wrote:Kite now 24 in Link is the leader of the Twilight Knights. Who are the knights?
If your talking about the members my guess is that most of the party members for Tsukasa,Kite and Haseo
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

How many chapters have been released so far?
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

1-3 =]...
Asyllum

Post by Asyllum »

im not really keen on character design in .hack//LINK
because, Tokio, the main character seems like "digimon main character" and not like ".hack main character" (i think its because of the google or something on his head)...

no offence...
im still .hack fans... and im looking forward to see the manga!! :D :D :D
Jakal Of Twilight

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

Asyllum wrote:im not really keen on character design in .hack//LINK
because, Tokio, the main character seems like "digimon main character" and not like ".hack main character" (i think its because of the google or something on his head)...

no offence...
im still .hack fans... and im looking forward to see the manga!! :D :D :D

We all feel that way Asyllum
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Alright, I did this earlier on in the thread when people kept on asking if it was game, so I'll just update it for those who don't have time to read all the posts they missed so we stop getting some of the same responses...

This is not a game. It's a MANGA. (I think everyone knows this by now @_@)

We don't know when it'll be released in America.

Yes, Tokio looks like Taichi/Tai from Digimon. Deal with it.

As of right now, the first 3 chapters have been released.

Savvy? Savvy.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

small question, any idea on the release of chapter 4 =/?
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

nobodyknows wrote:small question, any idea on the release of chapter 4 =/?
Next month. As far as I can tell, it's monthly, like DNAngel and FullMetal Alchemist.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

thanks =]. i'll try and gather the info as soon as it's officially released ^^...
Jakal Of Twilight

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

Art_Master_Gio wrote:Alright, I did this earlier on in the thread when people kept on asking if it was game, so I'll just update it for those who don't have time to read all the posts they missed so we stop getting some of the same responses...

Savvy? Savvy.
wow, calm dude, some people don't waste their time reading all 12 pages before this, you usually read the 1st page, and the last page, not the whole entire thing.
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

He's right, though. It's rather tedious when people keep saying the same thing. Especially the Taichi thing. Yes, he looks like Taichi. It was amusing three months ago. Let it die plz.
Asyllum

Post by Asyllum »

.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:He's right, though. It's rather tedious when people keep saying the same thing. Especially the Taichi thing. Yes, he looks like Taichi. It was amusing three months ago. Let it die plz.
sorry... because im a bit new here... even though that i joined quite a long time ago
m(_ _)m
Phyllo27

Post by Phyllo27 »

x3 darn this is sounding cooler and cooler by the min! I wish they'd make a game of this or something D:! They need to make a new game series and fast!
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Jakal Of Twilight wrote:
Art_Master_Gio wrote:Alright, I did this earlier on in the thread when people kept on asking if it was game, so I'll just update it for those who don't have time to read all the posts they missed so we stop getting some of the same responses...

Savvy? Savvy.
wow, calm dude, some people don't waste their time reading all 12 pages before this, you usually read the 1st page, and the last page, not the whole entire thing.
Look at the very first bold part at the top of the page (I bolded it just for this quote). It's for those who don't have time to read everything or just don't want to, because it's ridiculous to make someone read EVERYTHING before posting here. I only bolded it so it would actually catch people's attention and they'd get it. It might also help prevent the page number of this thread from going up really quickly, with posts of "Zomg he looks like tai!!!111!!1!111!111!!!!" because really, about 1/4 of the posts in this thread, if not more, are exactly that >____>

So i think it'd be nice if everytime a new page popped up on this thread from all the posts that someone post something like that up to prevent the same exact thing being said multiple times >___<
Asyllum

Post by Asyllum »

ehm.. sorry for the taichi thing...
didnt mean to prolong the case... m(_ _)m
but, i think there should be a sticky thread about
1. .hack//Link is a manga
2. .hack//Link character is Tokio Kuryuu who really looks like Taichi and .hack fans should deal with it
d5t

Post by d5t »

Fans are going to speculate that there may be a game in development despite only the manga being announced; there's no stopping it and regardless of what is said, posted, or put in font size 50 bold - it will happen. :D Its the great thing about being a fan; speculating to death! You take that away and you're killing the heart.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

It's okay about the Taichi thing, don't worry about it >___>

The whole 'LINK is a manga' thing was put up earlier cause people kept on asking if it was a game, I'm not trying to keep people from speculating. Again, when this thread first started up people just kept on asking if it was a game and ignoring the answer of 'Manga' so I carried it over from the last time I did this earlier in the thread >___> You don't see me putting this in the 'Game' thread in this forum, do you? IMO, I seriously think there's gonna be another game.
d5t

Post by d5t »

Art_Master_Gio wrote:It's okay about the Taichi thing, don't worry about it >___>

The whole 'LINK is a manga' thing was put up earlier cause people kept on asking if it was a game, I'm not trying to keep people from speculating. Again, when this thread first started up people just kept on asking if it was a game and ignoring the answer of 'Manga' so I carried it over from the last time I did this earlier in the thread >___> You don't see me putting this in the 'Game' thread in this forum, do you? IMO, I seriously think there's gonna be another game.
OK then lets move along and quit trying to police people; believe me it doesn't work whatsoever on message boards no matter how extreme.

I've yet to even really read up on .hack//LINK; although I have read that there is more real world storyline interaction contrast to the previous media, which is a nice fresh change and can add some new dynamics to the franchise - at this point its really needed. If a new game does indeed come out I don't think I could sit through the whole desktop -to- the world interaction again. The real world boundaries need to be broken and implemented in order to keep my attention.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

it would be great if it turned up to be half like .hack//LIMINALITY, and half like .hack//G.U., IMOQ. that's my theory on them making the two worlds collide to form something new and unexpected =D!!!
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

nobodyknows wrote:it would be great if it turned up to be half like .hack//LIMINALITY, and half like .hack//G.U., IMOQ. that's my theory on them making the two worlds collide to form something new and unexpected =D!!!

That'd rawk =D

Maybe they'd do the human world interaction part like a visual novel.