Skeith

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

shinku

Post by shinku »

I was lvl 35 before I tried to beat him; stocked up on resurrection, health potions, and spell scrolls before the battle; and took Mistral and Blackrose (using them as meat shields). Since he was out of range most of the time I just used spells to damage him and set Mistral to heal. That eventually took him out..... after about and hour. :roll:
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

I remember losing time after time after time to him.... I stopped playing for a few months. THen one day I leveled up a lil more, maxed out healing items, then did the SKeith Battle. I beat him!
SoraCross

Post by SoraCross »

just make sure you up your water def so judgment doesnt kill you
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

SoraCross wrote:just make sure you up your water def so judgment doesnt kill you
Grrr....I hated that move.
Stacatto

Post by Stacatto »

Personally, I thought Skeith was the hardest so far....I've beaten up to Magus.....and yes, Skeith spammed the hell out of Judgement.
i2lovedothackersbbs

Re: Skeith

Post by i2lovedothackersbbs »

i remember skeith being so hard, then all the other phases so easy.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Skeith pissed the hell outta me. I was so sick of going through the same damn dungeon just to fight him, and watching the same damn cutscene, and going through the same damn fight.

Believe me, once you beat Skeith, you'll be so happy that you finally did it.
Twilight Haseo

Post by Twilight Haseo »

Skeith was alright, beat him first try, but not by much. =P
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Twilight Haseo wrote:Skeith was alright, beat him first try, but not by much. =P
Dude! I'm replaying the game, what level did you beat him at? xDD
Twilight Haseo

Post by Twilight Haseo »

ShinoBee wrote:
Twilight Haseo wrote:Skeith was alright, beat him first try, but not by much. =P

Level 32 or 33 I believe, and that was the average level for the whole party. Just be sure to bring a lot of restoratives, ressurects, antidotes, and pray. XD. Pure Waters reduce the damage of his "Judgement", so that helps too. I have a nice track record with bosses in video games, the only boss I lost to and had to play again was Lenneth in Star Ocean 3. :shock:
Ouriço

Post by Ouriço »

If you still have problems, what I liked doing was using the weapons, "Fishken" and spamming Skeith with Merrows summon, as well as acting as the healer. Just make sure to take as many SP recovery items as you can carry. Sorry I'm not very specific, and the weapon or summon names may be wrong, but it's been like two years since I last played Infection.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Twilight Haseo wrote:
ShinoBee wrote:

Level 32 or 33 I believe, and that was the average level for the whole party. Just be sure to bring a lot of restoratives, ressurects, antidotes, and pray. XD. Pure Waters reduce the damage of his "Judgement", so that helps too. I have a nice track record with bosses in video games, the only boss I lost to and had to play again was Lenneth in Star Ocean 3. :shock:
That Pure Water really helps? I never knew that, thanks. It's good that you keep a record of bosses in video games, lol. I think I'll use you as my little walkthrough if I need it. And until I find my memory card for Star Ocean 3, you don't have to worry. :)
sinikui

Post by sinikui »

im sorry but you all really suck( only for the people who took more than one try) there is nothing hard about beating skeith he was the gayest of all the phases to beat
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

sinikui wrote:im sorry but you all really suck( only for the people who took more than one try) there is nothing hard about beating skeith he was the gayest of all the phases to beat
I STRONGLY disagree. Skeith is my favorite boss, of all the games ive played. He took the need for planning to a new level, because if you tried to go at him with all swords and no spells then you were blown out of the water! I did him at level 30, I had to put caps on everybody so if any 2 died, the other one would be able to revive them. I had Kite, Blackrose, and Mistral. It was still one of the best, and it looked really cool to me.
sinikui

Post by sinikui »

Erranty wrote:
sinikui wrote:im sorry but you all really suck( only for the people who took more than one try) there is nothing hard about beating skeith he was the gayest of all the phases to beat
I STRONGLY disagree. Skeith is my favorite boss, of all the games ive played. He took the need for planning to a new level, because if you tried to go at him with all swords and no spells then you were blown out of the water! I did him at level 30, I had to put caps on everybody so if any 2 died, the other one would be able to revive them. I had Kite, Blackrose, and Mistral. It was still one of the best, and it looked really cool to me.

no im not saying he wasnt fun im saying he was easy
for me its was just attack in the best way to take hime down the fastest I dont ever put much thought into it I guess thats what seperate the best from all the rest.
kururusoft

Post by kururusoft »

level up!!! or a girl will come out of no where and pwn skeith
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

kururusoft wrote:level up!!! or a girl will come out of no where and pwn skeith
lol not true :lol:
Dark Deception

Post by Dark Deception »

I filled Blackrose and Sanjuro's pockets with Revival items to kill Skeith!

Dee-dee-dee for me!
mike10522

Post by mike10522 »

level 35 i and i used like 10 health pots and no mage souls......i only used one revie =d

i used kite blk, and mistral =p

i set every one to skills mistral had magic power up and water magic power up =d and she had a rare wand forgot name =p

blk rose had her rare sword u get from data drain hell hounds =d

kite had master blades

every one had upgraded armour from the spring so high def....

it was really easy for me took 2 min i say prob less to data drain it and like a min to kill it ownage so...... ya

ps. i was lev 30 i tried it and died so i did 2 lev 30 feilds and some how i got to lev 35 dont ask.........
ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath »

Shin Amakiir wrote:Does anyone have a stratagy for beating Skeith? Or atleast what level should I be? I think when I get to the bottom of the dungeon I'm about level 29.

EDIT: Oh, and I use Mistral and BlackRose
use up ALL your money on SP-giving items, recovery items and items that you use to revive someone (forgot what they're called :lol:) and when you're right about to face him, give quite a bit of your revive and revovery items to Blackrose (Mistral too if she doesnt have a reviving/recovery spell) and just kinda look out for your teammates.

you should be level 34/35 though, that helps a lot